Best colour for new car??

unicornfloof

Very subjective. It depends on one's gender and race, social status, professional. To some race, purple is the 💜best color. If a young girl, pink would be best. Gangster, black is the only color😃😃. Buying 2nd hand car would better to be color blind, buy whatever is available.🤣🤣

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

42 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

In your opinion, what is the best colour for a new car and why? 🤔 Also, what colours should I avoid when looking to get a new car?

you sound worried, so suggest you get white or silver.

rest forget about it if you are so worrying getting wrong colour.

49 minutes ago, DylanChen said:

buy what u like.

if u work in industry area u wont say that .

my car is purple colour. all the dark colour cars that park at my work place, ( black etc etc ) will need a car wash almost every other day.

if not u drive bmw benz big big, but damn dirty, u also sian 1/2 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, unicornfloof said:

In your opinion, what is the best colour for a new car and why? 🤔 Also, what colours should I avoid when looking to get a new car?

I think may be you first discount away the bad-luck colours.
I consulted my feng-shui master and he advised that I should not have a red car.

Then of the remaining available colours, practicality-wise, choose one that is best compromise between maintenance, bringing out shape and design of the car, safety and comfort etc.
But if your heart strongly desires one of the remaining colours, well as long as you are happy with it.

And if a few years down the road and you decide another colour is more suitable, you can just go for car body wrapping.

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Very subjective. It depends on one's gender and race, social status, professional. To some race, purple is the 💜best color. If a young girl, pink would be best. Gangster, black is the only color😃😃. Buying 2nd hand car would better to be color blind, buy whatever is available.🤣🤣

HAHAHA that's true, but my parents often told me to stay away from colours like white because of its practicality (but I think it looks pretty professional tho)

• Haha! 1

52 minutes ago, Contipro said:

you sound worried, so suggest you get white or silver.

rest forget about it if you are so worrying getting wrong colour.

hahah i'm not so much worried as i am lazy 😓 i would prefer to get a colour that does not require much maintenance HAHAHHA but that would leave me with the dark colours to choose from

4 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I think may be you first discount away the bad-luck colours.
I consulted my feng-shui master and he advised that I should not have a red car.

Then of the remaining available colours, practicality-wise, choose one that is best compromise between maintenance, bringing out shape and design of the car, safety and comfort etc.
But if your heart strongly desires one of the remaining colours, well as long as you are happy with it.

And if a few years down the road and you decide another colour is more suitable, you can just go for car body wrapping.

omo i never knew you could consult feng shui for the car colour as well 😮 maybe i should do that first HAHAHHA

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

hahah i'm not so much worried as i am lazy 😓 i would prefer to get a colour that does not require much maintenance HAHAHHA but that would leave me with the dark colours to choose from

Ooo.. good you raise your concern mainly on maintenance. 
then below some choices you may consider:

Silver, Grey, Bronze, 

best experience against dust and color fading. 

no wash car for > 1 mth also no issue bro, hardly notice any different. 

6 minutes ago, unicornfloof said:

Take a mid-tone silver-grey like I did. Minimal maintenance. Wash car once a month. Ha ha . Scratches and dings from doors not so visible unless look closely. Dirt on the panels same shade as the paint. Car does not look dirty until you run a finger along the surface. Then yucks, a layer of dirt comes off and the shiny paint below is visible.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1