Best colour for new car??

unicornfloof

36 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Go get a good Fengshui Master, pay a little to get the right color in my opinion. It works. 

I used to have one master, but ever since I decide not to depends on FS to do better, I keep my last 2 car with the same color - Graphite Black, Company gives me a pearl white one, it is also nice but hard to maintain

For white colour, i like pearl white or metallic shade of white, and not those solid white. Solid colours not that nice.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

For white colour, i like pearl white or metallic shade of white, and not those solid white. Solid colours not that nice.

Metallic colors seems to be more popular. One of my friend like his Mazda to be metallic red. But Red is a no no for me unless one day I got money for a Ferrari. Haha 

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Seldom see cars come with pink colour le? Unless you go respray yourself.

Oh. the only pink car i will buy is this.

porsche-911-rsr-rothman-pink-pig-2018-1.

I can accept this, but i cannot afford this. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

3 hours ago, unicornfloof said:

hahah i'm not so much worried as i am lazy 😓 i would prefer to get a colour that does not require much maintenance HAHAHHA but that would leave me with the dark colours to choose from

Nope.. If you don't wash for a while, dark colors with lots of stains makes it very obvious. Silver and grey is the best.

Edited by Sunset73
  • Praise 3

17 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

half-a-million-kilometers-3.jpg

half-a-million-kilometers-5.jpg

pictures taken from Excellence Magazine

Edited by flat6
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

This one i take. together with the car plate.

But still cannot afford lah. hahahah.

the RS will cost you much much more than a brand new 911.

Edited by flat6
  • Praise 1

57 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Metallic colors seems to be more popular. One of my friend like his Mazda to be metallic red. But Red is a no no for me unless one day I got money for a Ferrari. Haha 

I also dont like red colour. Even phone red colour i also dont like. Even though the mazda metallic red is quite nice la.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

This pink is not bad. But i dont like car in any shade of pink. Although i can wear a pink shirt. Lol.

• Haha! 3

5 hours ago, unicornfloof said:

In your opinion, what is the best colour for a new car and why? 🤔 Also, what colours should I avoid when looking to get a new car?

Also consider this when choosing your new car colour:-

image.png.a9f0cbb938d66b862592e9e4abcbb9e0.png

https://intobirds.com/bird-poop-mystery-car-colors-most-targeted-by-birds/#:~:text=If you're looking to,least likely targeted by birds.

Birds brighten our lives with their song, ability to fly and bright beauty. And birds are our connection to nature.

But there are times when we connect just a little too much with our fine feathered friends.

That connection often results in a big white smudge left on our car if we park under the wrong tree.

Or even worse, on us if we’re in their direct line of fire.

I’m talking about the dreaded white smudge: bird poop.

Bird Poop as a Good Luck Charm

There are some that believe bird poop brings good luck.

So if our avian friends poop on you, your car or your property, you may receive good luck and riches. And the more birds involved, the more prosperous you’ll be.

If you embrace bird poop in that way, congratulations, we’ve just reaffirmed your thinking and your reading is done.

If not you’re not the superstitious type and don’t feel lucky when a bird leaves a big smudge of bird droppings on your car, then read on.

A new podcast by Birdnote, a partner of the National Audubon Society, with episodes airing daily on NPR radio stations nationwide answers the question: why is most of the bird poop we see white?

According to Birdnote, birds, unlike mammals, don’t produce urine. Instead, they excrete nitrogenous wastes in the form of uric acid, which emerges as a white paste.

And uric acid doesn’t dissolve in water easily, so it sticks to your car or its windshield like blobs of white plaster.

Car Colors Most Pooped on by Birds

If you’re looking to buy a new car, then buyer beware.

Birds do have a color preference when it comes to targeting their droppings.

A study in England found that red cars are the most likely target of bird poop, followed by blue and black.

Green cars were the least likely targeted by birds.

So be careful where you park. And if all else fails, consider buying a white car. [:)]

• Haha! 3

I don't care what color, when I back home, my car will be washed every alternate days. Even when I am here, my driver wash the car but he does it easy. Cos if there is rain, I will wipe it after that. My habit liao. But it makes the car paint last

• Praise 1

It depends on the category of cars.  A hot pink will look great in a Beetle, Mini and even Mercedes A-Class but will look out of place for luxury cars.  For executive or luxury cars (for S class, 7-series or LS), can't go wrong with classic White and Black.  For fast cars, frozen or matt finish are getting popular (often at a premium at the dealerships)

So let us know your car make and model for more relevant discussion.

28 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Also consider this when choosing your new car colour:-

image.png.a9f0cbb938d66b862592e9e4abcbb9e0.png

https://intobirds.com/bird-poop-mystery-car-colors-most-targeted-by-birds/#:~:text=If you're looking to,least likely targeted by birds.

Birds brighten our lives with their song, ability to fly and bright beauty. And birds are our connection to nature.

But there are times when we connect just a little too much with our fine feathered friends.

That connection often results in a big white smudge left on our car if we park under the wrong tree.

Or even worse, on us if we’re in their direct line of fire.

I’m talking about the dreaded white smudge: bird poop.

Bird Poop as a Good Luck Charm

There are some that believe bird poop brings good luck.

So if our avian friends poop on you, your car or your property, you may receive good luck and riches. And the more birds involved, the more prosperous you’ll be.

If you embrace bird poop in that way, congratulations, we’ve just reaffirmed your thinking and your reading is done.

If not you’re not the superstitious type and don’t feel lucky when a bird leaves a big smudge of bird droppings on your car, then read on.

A new podcast by Birdnote, a partner of the National Audubon Society, with episodes airing daily on NPR radio stations nationwide answers the question: why is most of the bird poop we see white?

According to Birdnote, birds, unlike mammals, don’t produce urine. Instead, they excrete nitrogenous wastes in the form of uric acid, which emerges as a white paste.

And uric acid doesn’t dissolve in water easily, so it sticks to your car or its windshield like blobs of white plaster.

Car Colors Most Pooped on by Birds

If you’re looking to buy a new car, then buyer beware.

Birds do have a color preference when it comes to targeting their droppings.

A study in England found that red cars are the most likely target of bird poop, followed by blue and black.

Green cars were the least likely targeted by birds.

So be careful where you park. And if all else fails, consider buying a white car. [:)]

Not very true la. If the birds want to poop, no matter what is your car colour also can kenna la. Lol.

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Mach23 said:

It depends on the category of cars.  A hot pink will look great in a Beetle, Mini and even Mercedes A-Class but will look out of place for luxury cars.  For executive or luxury cars (for S class, 7-series or LS), can't go wrong with classic White and Black.  For fast cars, frozen or matt finish are getting popular (often at a premium at the dealerships)

So let us know your car make and model for more relevant discussion.

So what colour for SUV le?

↡ Advertisement