Singapore to base US Navy's Indo-Pacific Command's new First Fleet?

DOBIEMKZ

Tell wangyi n his boss to go eat shit la. China b a superpower cus of lky n treat us like crap. Dey forgot who are their real frens wif terrex incident etc.

Can allow US/ah tiongland navy park sub, aircraft carrier or tongkang .. watever... wen wan to but not open a base. Can help spore economy.

Like tat, bolehland can go eat nasi lemak wif extra portion of shit. We are a small red dot.. we mus do watever tat benefits  our nation.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, SGCMmadman said:

Tell wangyi n his boss to go eat shit la. China b a superpower cus of lky n treat us like crap. Dey forgot who are their real frens wif terrex incident etc.

Can allow US/ah tiongland navy park sub, aircraft carrier or tongkang .. watever... wen wan to but not open a base. Can help spore economy.

Like tat, bolehland can go eat nasi lemak wif extra portion of shit. We are a small red dot.. we mus do watever tat benefits  our nation.

lol wut. this is some sort of delusion?

• Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, SGCMmadman said:

You machiam whatsapping with your friends. So difficult to read your message. 🙂

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, SGCMmadman said:

Yeah refuel resupply ok but not based here. Anyway where got land for them to build a base (subic bay is very big), we need all space to hit the 10mil target.  

Edited by Xers007
  • Praise 3

7 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

mai la. 😧

little red dot directly in the line of fire between 2 behemoths. only can lose and never win.

Yah sway sway kena stray bullets, we will die before any of the two. 😃😃

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, SGCMmadman said:

I know this is a forum no need formal English writing, but your style of writing 😳…. You need people to be able to understand your posting  😅

• Haha! 4

26 minutes ago, D3badge said:

I know this is a forum no need formal English writing, but your style of writing 😳…. You need people to be able to understand your posting  😅

Ya. Catch no ball. 😂

5 hours ago, Windwaver said:

https://news.usni.org/2016/06/07/20051

Navy: Off-Duty Military Crimes Raising Political Tensions With Japan

160528-M-JE456-046.jpg

Japan and Philippines forever dogs of the USA [laugh] USA go to their countries, set up bases, their personnel run wild and commit crimes, but the agreement with host countries protect their personnel from local justice. Host country's citizens become like 2nd class citizens.

Anyway our geylang now forever closed. Parklane and orchard towers probably following soon or very down-scaled by now. I think all those sailors no place to go R&R, all don't want to be stationed in SG [laugh] Very boring! 

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Donno that LKY blunder deliberated or genuine one 😁

I find wangyi a bit slow liao…I tink the added Afghan onto his plate is too much to handle…VB on the other hand more measured and composed than during the terrex time with his counterpart…

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I find wangyi a bit slow liao…I tink the added Afghan onto his plate is too much to handle…VB on the other hand more measured and composed than during the terrex time with his counterpart…

You don't KPKB US naval presence in singapore...

I won't mention your actions in SCS...

Can feel the tension. 🤣

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Japan and Philippines forever dogs of the USA [laugh] USA go to their countries, set up bases, their personnel run wild and commit crimes, but the agreement with host countries protect their personnel from local justice. Host country's citizens become like 2nd class citizens.

Anyway our geylang now forever closed. Parklane and orchard towers probably following soon or very down-scaled by now. I think all those sailors no place to go R&R, all don't want to be stationed in SG [laugh] Very boring! 

No we don't want to be Philippines or japan. We welcome ship to dock for repair, maintenance or supply wherever they come from. No quad for us. 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I can sense that Wang Yi telling VB I am 大哥

20 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I can sense that Wang Yi telling VB I am 大哥

Not so much as during the terrex saga...that time he really made VB macam xiao deedee...even the handshake was intimidative in authoritarian fashion 😅

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Not so much as during the terrex saga...that time he really made VB macam xiao deedee...even the handshake was intimidative in authoritarian fashion 😅

That time, we have a not so clever ambassador that argue publicly with Global Times 胡總

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Ya. Catch no ball. 😂

Sometimes I read posting, I don't understand at all. I fear that I have the old man's disease of not comprehending, of getting senile.

I guess I shouldn't worry too much, for I'm not alone. [:p]

↡ Advertisement