2021 5th Generation Mercedes Benz C-Class (W206)

Carbon82

21 hours ago, hsolo89 said:

The reason why BMW was having aggressive discounts for G20 earlier. This will likely be a strong competitor!

what was the discount like?

Bro, no point believing the OT hocus pocus.

It is all about the final sell price.

C&C can always price C180 at 250k and give you 40k off, you still pay 210k, when in peacetime it is going for 180k max

3 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

Bro, no point believing the OT hocus pocus.

It is all about the final sell price.

C&C can always price C180 at 250k and give you 40k off, you still pay 210k, when in peacetime it is going for 180k max

They up list price n lowball trade in price

There's onli 1 winner.....always

• Praise 1

34 minutes ago, hsolo89 said:

@Springf Over 40k in OT

Thanks for the info.

Do you find there trade-in value of the car is actually quite low.. compare to sgcarmart used care price.. can be upto 15k diff.

19 minutes ago, Soya said:

They up list price n lowball trade in price

There's onli 1 winner.....always

All-New Model = All-New very sharp knife ... no 60k profit no talk

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

All-New Model = All-New very sharp knife ... no 60k profit no talk

Precisely, e class is 300k, how can c class be cheap . Continue to buy coe Merc lah

• Praise 1

@Springf just sharing my experience for reference.. (exclude OT) PML offered my car 6k > PA, around 8k lower vs comparable list price on sgcarmart. I thought its reasonable, dealer themselves have to earn a cut anyway.

@Springf from my personal experience, PML's trade-in value is $4-6K less than what Motorist offered for my car. Which I thought was extremely reasonable. No need for dealer viewings / further bargaining based on condition etc. Send in old car / take new car on the same day, hassle-free.

From my viewpoint, there are 2 different kinds of OT. 

One is the ali baba type -  mark up List Price, force you to take more loan, with lesser DP due to OT.

The other kind is when PML is doing clearance - the OT is genuine. For eg, when I bought my 216i GT, the list price was $170,888. OT was $42K. Trade-in value for my existing car was $4-6K lesser than mkt price (referenced from Motorist SG). So the real effective price was $128,888, no hanky-panky like "low-ball your trade-in value" etc. Those are the real gd deals, in my opinion.

Edited by oleoleole
  • Praise 3

12 minutes ago, oleoleole said:

@Springf from my personal experience, PML's trade-in value is $4-6K less than what Motorist offered for my car. Which I thought was extremely reasonable. No need for dealer viewings / further bargaining based on condition etc. Send in old car / take new car on the same day, hassle-free.

One is the ali baba type -  mark up List Price, force you to take more loan, with lesser DP due to OT.

The other kind is when PML is doing clearance - the OT is genuine. For eg, when I bought my 216i GT, the list price was $170,888. OT was $42K. Trade-in value for my existing car was $4-6K lesser than mkt price (referenced from Motorist SG). So the real effective price was $128,888, no hanky-panky like "low-ball your trade-in value" etc. Those are the real gd deals, in my opinion.

Totally agree.

But new model launch will not have these sweet deals which are for run-out sale, or end of year meet-quota for existing models.

So anyone hopping onto C-Class buy now is paying early adopter premium of at least 30k

• Praise 4

43 minutes ago, oleoleole said:

Wait...they offered u 4.6k lower than market price n u say they not lowball?

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, hsolo89 said:

@Springf just sharing my experience for reference.. (exclude OT) PML offered my car 6k > PA, around 8k lower vs comparable list price on sgcarmart. I thought its reasonable, dealer themselves have to earn a cut anyway.

very nice trade-in value! my case PML offer 1k < PA, both are very low ball ..

25 minutes ago, Soya said:

Wait...they offered u 4.6k lower than market price n u say they not lowball?

It’s called kaki Kong kaki song! 

↡ Advertisement