secret sell chairs to buy GCB

razor sell mouse to buy GCB

carouhell sell what ar? :grin:

damn … i am too sour grapes [bigcry] 

i also want to sell “pigu” … but no one buying … lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

5 hours ago, Windwaver said:

At least people decided to offer you some money.

Some came back and ask if they can self pick up for free.

:XD:

That’s nothing 

I give free. They say can deliver? :XD:

• Haha! 4

42 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

secret sell chairs to buy GCB

razor sell mouse to buy GCB

carouhell sell what ar? :grin:

damn … i am too sour grapes [bigcry] 

i also want to sell “pigu” … but no one buying … lol

I sold old iPhone to Indonesia exporters in Carousell a few times liao. Their rate beats red white mobile

• Praise 1

I don't use carousell often. But recently found my window repair and my aluminium door contractor from there.

So far I've only bought stuff.
Only tried to sell my kids car seats before CNY, didn't work out so i just removed them during spring cleaning.

Carousell doesn't really have ads right? How they monetise?

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Nolicense said:

wah lao.. wrong lah.. you should put up your used panties for sale. that one very fast and people bid up some more.

... oh sorry, i tot i was replying to bb post.. sorry sorry..🤣

old-underwear-hanging-on-rack-260nw-1166

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

I don't use carousell often. But recently found my window repair and my aluminium door contractor from there.

So far I've only bought stuff.
Only tried to sell my kids car seats before CNY, didn't work out so i just removed them during spring cleaning.

Carousell doesn't really have ads right? How they monetise?

Thats my question too. I buy stuff from there, no fee charged. I believe they charge sellers a small %, but their revenue must be small with no ads,  and their p&l many times worse than grab. 

20 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Thats my question too. I buy stuff from there, no fee charged. I believe they charge sellers a small %, but their revenue must be small with no ads,  and their p&l many times worse than grab. 

I sell there. No charges.

Can pay 💰 to boost post

I use Carousell very often.. buy and sell.. through the years it did improved but can't fault them for those low ballers lah.. low ballers are everywhere..

Carousell did killed a few platform as it really offer all in one solution.. I believe SGcarmart more or less affected..

It does offer escrow service think call Carousell Protection but it charges 2.5% by the bank i think.

Overall it serve me well.. low baller just block and delete.. when come to scammer i think they are quite on the ball.

alot of flipper inside.. sneakers, bicycles, you name it you have it.. well used underwear i dunno lah! whahahahaha.. 

Yesterday I bought a almost new Brompton within 30 sec of seller posting..

Guess as long it protect both seller and buyer it should do well.. 

Edited by Ody_2004
  • Praise 5

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

You marketing your flat via Carousell? 

Marketed, and eventually sold within a month. There was plenty of agents who offered to represent me as a seller, but as I was WFH I didn't mind handling the sporadic flat viewing. So I saved a fair bit on agent's commissions also. 

• Praise 4

6 hours ago, mikk123 said:

it's bubble, folks? too much free money running around. Get ready for the big burst! 

Many of these so called start-up burn investors' money to try make it big, when time is right, list it or sell it like some hot cakes, then get the hell out of it, subsequently become hot potato or not, is someone else problem...... remember all the shared bike things?

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Marketed, and eventually sold within a month. There was plenty of agents who offered to represent me as a seller, but as I was WFH I didn't mind handling the sporadic flat viewing. So I saved a fair bit on agent's commissions also. 

Wow so your buyer reached out via Carousell or PG? 

6 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Carousell. 

Wow. I Really feel like 井底之蛙。I mean ownself doing paperwork is quite achievable due to the hdb resale seminar etc which I also attended. 

But haha just surprised the buyer doesn't just go via PG or 99.co

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement