FIRST LOOK: Alpha WOLF electric pick-up truck – cooler than a Tesla Cybertruck or Rivian R1T?

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

This is the Alpha WOLF electric pick-up truck, and if you’ve never heard of the company let alone the car, that’s entirely understandable. It’s a Californian EV startup that started making waves last year when it released rendering. But now there’s a real one. One Top Gear Magazine’s Jack Rix can look, touch, and sit in the back of cross-legged. So let him be your guide to the truck to take on Tesla’s Cybertruck and Rivian’s R1T. Which would you have?

Alpha-Motor-Wolf-electric-pickup-truck-h

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

This is the Alpha WOLF electric pick-up truck, and if you’ve never heard of the company let alone the car, that’s entirely understandable. It’s a Californian EV startup that started making waves last year when it released rendering. But now there’s a real one. One Top Gear Magazine’s Jack Rix can look, touch, and sit in the back of cross-legged. So let him be your guide to the truck to take on Tesla’s Cybertruck and Rivian’s R1T. Which would you have?

Alpha-Motor-Wolf-electric-pickup-truck-h

The blue colour one is very nice![:)]

• Praise 1

Lta dont allow those offroad bright search lights. It has to be covered at all times on the road. To prevent blinding other drivers.

The front crash bar is also not allowed to install for safety reason. I dunno about the rear one.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

Lta dont allow those offroad bright search lights. It has to be covered at all times on the road. To prevent blinding other drivers.

The front crash bar is also not allowed to install for safety reason. I dunno about the rear one.

oh then it is a naked car le. hahahah

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

I think if tyres protrude too far out also cannot pass.

18 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I think if tyres protrude too far out also cannot pass.

Ford Ranger Raptor has similar wheel offset.

No issue.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1