Let's talk about Vaccine Booster Shots

therock

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i also got,

gonna book sino harm soon 😅

So you took the china vaccine route? The booster is consider the 4th jab?

↡ Advertisement

39 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Definitely different people may have different side effects. So, the basis for need of booster jab must be clear. Vaccination does not prevent or non vaccinated spread COVID. In simple terms, it may reduce your needs for medical care thus free up space for those that requires such care. That is all for vaccination. We should have more compassion for those with side effects and provide options. What happen if one of your love ones suffer this side effects for life and he/she is still young? 

Some will never understand because it never happen to their loved ones. 

Lack of empathy as I always said.

• Praise 4

6 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Some will never understand because it never happen to their loved ones. 

Lack of empathy as I always said.

Maybe also living in their own community. High and mighty. I can understand many billionaires 3rd generations do have such issue. Once this person wanted to reward a cleaner with a 5-Star hotel restaurant dinner vouchers, since he may have never been to one before. It was a very good gesture but it would cost that cleaner more money just to enjoy that voucher and he also won't know how to order the food. 

A $100 NTUC voucher would be more appropriated. 

Edited by Victor68
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-trial-children-march-data-2432026

Moderna said on Wednesday (Jan 13) it expects to report data from its COVID-19 vaccine trial in children aged between 2 to 5 years in March.
"If the data is supportive and subject to regulatory consultation, Moderna may proceed with regulatory filings for children 2 to 5 years of age thereafter," the company said.

If Moderna want to do it, rest assure Pfizer will do it too. 

Slowly going down the age ladder.

CB pharma companies…

Edited by Fcw75

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Did they mentioned something that they would not impose vaccinated differentiated measures for children at sch for the next 1 year? But dont know after that what will happen la?!

Nope they did not, no promise on the timeframe whereby they will keep it this way 😁

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

12 yo is adult dosage. The same amount into a 70 kg adult is also pumped into a under 40kg child.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So you took the china vaccine route? The booster is consider the 4th jab?

I dun think so.

Haven book yet. 

Will wait till last min.

But from what i found out. I believe  need to take full course sinoharm to retain the fully vac status

• Praise 3

Question for our MCF docs... Is it a taboo to write a letter recommending those who experienced side effects after jabbing mRNA to take non-mRNA?  While there may be no conclusive proof that side effects are due to mRNA vaccine, but also cannot discount the possibility right?  Isn't it better to help patients err on the side of caution?  Don't quite understand why doctors are so reluctant to write the letter.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

Definitely different people may have different side effects. So, the basis for need of booster jab must be clear. Vaccination does not prevent or non vaccinated spread COVID. In simple terms, it may reduce your needs for medical care thus free up space for those that requires such care. That is all for vaccination. We should have more compassion for those with side effects and provide options. What happen if one of your love ones suffer this side effects for life and he/she is still young? 

To me its simple. 

If govt wants everyone to jab, just mandate by law its mandatory and any side effects govt will pay out and support. Not such current stupid nonsense like disclaimers, no evidence of side effects, encouraged basis only bla bla. Want everyone to be boosted? Mandate by law and protect everyone if there are side effects. 

Can do it or not? If yes, then credibility restored to a certain extent. 

Else, give people a choice. Or at least, pay for all eligible citizens to do anti bodies test first. If still enough anti bodies, booster shot should be delayed. It's stupid to keep boosting without knowing your level of anti-bodies. 

• Praise 5

16 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Question for our MCF docs... Is it a taboo to write a letter recommending those who experienced side effects after jabbing mRNA to take non-mRNA?  While there may be no conclusive proof that side effects are due to mRNA vaccine, but also cannot discount the possibility right?  Isn't it better to help patients err on the side of caution?  Don't quite understand why doctors are so reluctant to write the letter.

Not many willing to lose their millions dollar career / profession. I can understand. What I cannot understand is, why they have accepted non-mRNA but still refuse to offer for those with side effects leh? Proven it cannot work har? Then should bar mah. Very contradicting. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-trial-children-march-data-2432026

Moderna said on Wednesday (Jan 13) it expects to report data from its COVID-19 vaccine trial in children aged between 2 to 5 years in March.
"If the data is supportive and subject to regulatory consultation, Moderna may proceed with regulatory filings for children 2 to 5 years of age thereafter," the company said.

If Moderna want to do it, rest assure Pfizer will do it too. 

Slowly going down the age ladder.

CB pharma companies…

I think the goal is to reach newborn. Every newborn currently has a whole set of vaccines it has to take, so just add COVID to that list.

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

I dun think so.

Haven book yet. 

Will wait till last min.

But from what i found out. I believe  need to take full course sinoharm to retain the fully vac status

Full course means 3 doses?

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

To me its simple. 

If govt wants everyone to jab, just mandate by law its mandatory and any side effects govt will pay out and support. Not such current stupid nonsense like disclaimers, no evidence of side effects, encouraged basis only bla bla. Want everyone to be boosted? Mandate by law and protect everyone if there are side effects. 

Can do it or not? If yes, then credibility restored to a certain extent. 

Else, give people a choice. Or at least, pay for all eligible citizens to do anti bodies test first. If still enough anti bodies, booster shot should be delayed. It's stupid to keep boosting without knowing your level of anti-bodies. 

They dont care if you have any side effects after jab, maybe these side effects never happen to them? So they still tell you, benefits outweigh the risks?! 🙄

Edited by 13177

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

They dont care if you have any side effects after jab, maybe these side effects never happen to them? So they still tell you, benefits outweigh the risks?! 🙄

Don’t even know they really got take booster or not also. 🤣

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Not many willing to lose their millions dollar career / profession. I can understand. What I cannot understand is, why they have accepted non-mRNA but still refuse to offer for those with side effects leh? Proven it cannot work har? Then should bar mah. Very contradicting. 

They only offered non mRNA to people with serious side effects after taking mRNA, for healthy and no medical problem, can only jab mRNA?

Just now, Fcw75 said:

Don’t even know they really got take booster or not also. 🤣

You must trust them since they are the policy makers? Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1