Let's talk about Vaccine Booster Shots

therock

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Can't say the prc govt didn't try their best to vaccinate everybody with their local vaccine. 

They were the first to not allow people to enter public spaces without vaccine. 

If they are still unvac now, is really the 老顽固

We have our fair share of 老顽固.  Govt was the one that forced the issue and made it almost mandatory.

If you looked back at early 2021, lots of conspiracy theories too, of governments hiding data, pharma companies covering up, clinical data being manipulated, etc. Still remember many of those posts here in MCF.  Those who resisted and survived think they are right, those who didn't... well, dead people can't express regrets. 

Aiyah, back then and even now, we have folks cursing the government 

it’s when you travel or look at other setups that you may feel differently 

see the big thing now in china 🇨🇳 

Imagine queueing daily for weeks or months, being confined, losing your job even

then the government says it’s all ok, own time own target suddenly.. 

• Praise 1

51 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

We have our fair share of 老顽固.  Govt was the one that forced the issue and made it almost mandatory.

If you looked back at early 2021, lots of conspiracy theories too, of governments hiding data, pharma companies covering up, clinical data being manipulated, etc. Still remember many of those posts here in MCF.  Those who resisted and survived think they are right, those who didn't... well, dead people can't express regrets. 

when these 老顽固 want to go genting or batam,  they will 乖乖 go pak jiam one [laugh]

most of the vaccine cantre I went actually got more old pple than young. 

13 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

when these 老顽固 want to go genting or batam,  they will 乖乖 go pak jiam one [laugh]

most of the vaccine cantre I went actually got more old pple than young. 

But many young people also like to travel le. 

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Na bei, now then say. 😒
Different asspert say different thing.

Can't say it's a total waste to take more boosters. Some people may have more "forgetful" immune system. Every year must remind the cells [laugh] by taking booster.

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Can't say it's a total waste to take more boosters. Some people may have more "forgetful" immune system. Every year must remind the cells [laugh] by taking booster.

If no one is taking booster, then all those boosters gahment buy liao, how? Lol.

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If no one is taking booster, then all those boosters gahment buy liao, how? Lol.

Sell to tourist…

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/iris-koh-healing-divide-covid-19-evidence-police-agc-magistrate-court-3208476

20220623_raj_iris_koh-3.jpg?itok=WCzTMJU

Seeing this kinda of ppl sian 1/2.

Dont want to vaccinate and make so much trouble.

If just keep quiet quiet, by now, you don't want to vaccinate also no one cares. Freely go everywhere you want to go. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

If just keep quiet quiet, by now, you don't want to vaccinate also no one cares. Freely go everywhere you want to go. 

True, nobody cares whether you are vaccinated or not if you stay put in sg.

On 1/15/2023 at 6:29 AM, Hosaybo said:

From individual perspective, there may be major impact if it turns out that the vaccine has servere adverse effect. So, many are hesitant when they hear say or read about all these news of booster linking to stroke. I over heard many conversations where people gossiped about recent prominent deaths and many speculate and suspect it may be related to the booster..... There may be no grounds but it always easy to talk until things are out of context. 

Considering from the big picture , the benefit vs risk becomes the guage.... There is likely to be some risk as reported as every body is unique (some people cannot drink coffee cos it causes heart palpitations or has to avoid seafood cos it will trigger a bad reaction...sea a allergy to some med). So from gov perspective, really got to push for vaccine and booster, else the "car" (economy) will stall. The number of "bad cases" after the booster shots are small enough to maintain the stand of the need for the additional shot.

With VDS removed for now, glad the choice is still up to individual.  I am not taking the 4th shot.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

No worries, many PRC coming in. Think they will mostly take it.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

When I took my 2nd booster moderna bivalent on Saturday, the next day I felt terrible. No fever, but whole body aching.

After taking a few rounds of Panadol and sleep, the following day I feel all better.  😁

• Praise 3