Let's talk about Vaccine Booster Shots

therock

57 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

If risk outweighs the benefits for most, guess free vaccination is coming to an ending soon. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

Me too

1 hour ago, Ender said:

With VDS removed for now, glad the choice is still up to individual.  I am not taking the 4th shot.

Looks like many are stopping at 3rd shot. Most of my colleagues also never go take 4th shot.

So the news reporting until like business quite good at vaccination centre, so who is actually taking the shot? 😅

• Praise 2

Good thing the Govt come out with the explanation 

Risk is on me

since so long arh buey tio, easier to decide don’t take 

article helps to decide don’t take for now

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Looks like many are stopping at 3rd shot. Most of my colleagues also never go take 4th shot.

So the news reporting until like business quite good at vaccination centre, so who is actually taking the shot? 😅

The silent majority ?

My wife went to take the 4th shot, she didn't even tell me.

I only decided to, after many weeks of delay. When I went to JTVC Yishun, I can see almost 100 people there. People going out and more people streaming in.

So I guess it's up to everyone, your choice.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Still have people take la.

When I went on a Friday morning, there’s a constant stream of people coming in and out.

The observation room was 3/4 full, got angmohs too. That’s for Pfizer only.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Maybe those who need to renew LTVP

6 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Many Singaporeans I know have taken the 4th jabs, especially the bivariant one. 

cos everyone wants to go overseas for holiday [laugh]

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

cos everyone wants to go overseas for holiday [laugh]

Haha... It is true, noone wants Covid to spoil their holidays. 

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

You keep all these gif in your phone is it? 🤣

Nah, its just everywhere :D on the internet.

People can be famous for the wrong reasons.

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Ender said:

With VDS removed for now, glad the choice is still up to individual.  I am not taking the 4th shot.

Taking med to control arrhythmia, chest pain still come and go randomly and occasionally still feel breathless. I can easily jog 10 to 15KM since army days until everything changed after my 2nd mRNA jab.

Luckily still around to post but I'm pretty sure something's damaged somewhere along my heart for good.

My heart is telling me to stop at 3 (3rd is non mRNA). Hopefully can hang around here for many decades to come :D

• Praise 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Kb27 said:

When I took my 2nd booster moderna bivalent on Saturday, the next day I felt terrible. No fever, but whole body aching.

After taking a few rounds of Panadol and sleep, the following day I feel all better.  😁

Aiya, if symptoms disappear for good within 2 weeks it's ok lah. 

5 hours ago, Wt_know said:

Finally somebody said that, btw I'm still paying medical bills out of my own pocket (no VIFAP).

75262298_10157765222973288_1123009350902

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Finally somebody said that, btw I'm still paying medical bills out of my own pocket (no VIFAP).

75262298_10157765222973288_1123009350902

You should see Cardiologist ASAP rather than wait for referral 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Taking med to control arrhythmia, chest pain still come and go randomly and occasionally still feel breathless. I can easily jog 10 to 15KM since army days until everything changed after my 2nd mRNA jab.

Luckily still around to post but I'm pretty sure something's damaged somewhere along my heart for good.

My heart is telling me to stop at 3 (3rd is non mRNA). Hopefully can hang around here for many decades to come :D

Someone did mention.  A few years later and we will see if there are increased cases of cardiac arrests while nsf are doing Ippt.

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

Someone did mention.  A few years later and we will see if there are increased cases of cardiac arrests while nsf are doing Ippt.

How to tell it is from vaccine or a prior Covid infection since majority have been exposed to both in Singapore?

https://www.heart.org/en/news/2022/08/22/covid-19-infection-poses-higher-risk-for-myocarditis-than-vaccines

The analysis showed people infected with COVID-19 before receiving a vaccine were 11 times more at risk for developing myocarditis within 28 days of testing positive for the virus. But that risk was cut in half if a person was infected after receiving at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

You should see Cardiologist ASAP rather than wait for referral 

Thought he has already seen a cardiologist?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1