Let's talk about Vaccine Booster Shots

therock

So many people I know kenna Covid after taking the fourth shot!

I don't know anyone that kenna Covid who is not vaccinated.

:D

14 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Fnb6143aIAQIACa?format=jpg&name=small

45 minutes ago, therock said:

You'll be surprised how many drs in UK didn't take Covid seriously..

Cousin of mine prefer UK than SG during COVID period.

12 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Cousin of mine prefer UK than SG during COVID period.

SG drs there were under pressure to be as Bo chap about covid

it was bad form to wear masks during the first wave 

I went to visit a couple of my students 

came home just before the wave hit all over 

but got whacked by the real storm of the century 

FDA vaccine advisers ‘disappointed’ and ‘angry’ that early data about new Covid-19 booster shot wasn’t presented for review last year

That data suggested the possibility that the updated booster might not be any more effective at preventing Covid-19 infections than the original shots.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/11/health/moderna-bivalent-transparency/index.html

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/adverse-effects-bivalent-covid-19-vaccine-shots-pfizer-moderna-rare-hsa-3248931?cid=internal_sharetool_iphone_02022023_cna

SINGAPORE: Adverse effects after the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine shots are rare, according to a Health Sciences Authority (HSA) safety update released on Thursday (Feb 2).

The authority received 59 and 11 adverse event reports for the Moderna/Spikevax COVID-19 bivalent vaccine and Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty COVID-19 bivalent vaccine respectively.

More adverse effect for Moderna? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/adverse-effects-bivalent-covid-19-vaccine-shots-pfizer-moderna-rare-hsa-3248931?cid=internal_sharetool_iphone_02022023_cna

SINGAPORE: Adverse effects after the bivalent COVID-19 vaccine shots are rare, according to a Health Sciences Authority (HSA) safety update released on Thursday (Feb 2).

The authority received 59 and 11 adverse event reports for the Moderna/Spikevax COVID-19 bivalent vaccine and Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty COVID-19 bivalent vaccine respectively.

More adverse effect for Moderna? 🤷🏻‍♂️

among my friends and relatives, the serious side effects (fever of > 2 days, rashes, swelling) ones are Moderna. not heard of any Pfizer ones with prolonged side effects. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Blueray said:

among my friends and relatives, the serious side effects (fever of > 2 days, rashes, swelling) ones are Moderna. not heard of any Pfizer ones with prolonged side effects. 

Took moderna booster after 2 Pfizer shots.... Swelling under armpit. Til now can still feel tightness on and off.

No more booster shot for me unless mandated. 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 1

On 1/28/2023 at 8:42 PM, Jamesc said:

So many people I know kenna Covid after taking the fourth shot!

I don't know anyone that kenna Covid who is not vaccinated.

:D

My boy back in 2022 April was down with COVID. He is unvaccinated. He was the fastest first to recovered before me and wife did so. 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

On 2/3/2023 at 7:49 AM, Kopites said:

My boy back in 2022 April was down with COVID. He is unvaccinated. He was the fastest first to recovered before me and wife did so. 

Could be still young, thats why recovery rate faster. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1