Let's talk about Vaccine Booster Shots

therock

Supercharged
On 4/13/2024 at 10:58 AM, Hmsg said:

@13177 it is not considered pandemic... but the vaccines still available for walk in... now no longer need to wait 30mins after the injection, can go off straightaway.

Even 30min warranty period also no more liao ah..

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

5th Gear
On 4/13/2024 at 10:58 AM, Hmsg said:

@13177 it is not considered pandemic... but the vaccines still available for walk in... now no longer need to wait 30mins after the injection, can go off straightaway.

vaccines ex-stock or already ordered and on the pipeline, must get people to use lah, else gonna throw away after expiry....

• Praise 2

Supersonic
On 4/13/2024 at 11:25 AM, Ahwhye said:

vaccines ex-stock or already ordered and on the pipeline, must get people to use lah, else gonna throw away after expiry....

They should not order too many stocks lo, since not many people are taking this vaccine liao. 

5th Gear
On 4/14/2024 at 9:39 PM, 13177 said:

They should not order too many stocks lo, since not many people are taking this vaccine liao. 

maybe in the signed contract got certain minimum order quantity, i suspect niah, we won't know....

• Haha! 1

not sure they are pushing the covid booster, but when i was at the clinic they are trying to sell the flu jab that cost me $50+ [sweatdrop]

Hypersonic

I also don't want to see good vaccines expired and go to waste

but how many more time can I get them to pump up my MIL

when they said cannot pump anymore already?

:D

Supersonic
On 4/15/2024 at 9:54 AM, Jman888 said:

not sure they are pushing the covid booster, but when i was at the clinic they are trying to sell the flu jab that cost me $50+ [sweatdrop]

How much is flu jab normally cost? Actually i rather take the flu jab than covid booster.

Hypersonic
On 4/15/2024 at 10:22 AM, 13177 said:

How much is flu jab normally cost? Actually i rather take the flu jab than covid booster.

Should be $35.

↡ Advertisement