If someone suddenly have the ability to read other people's minds

they will realise how much BS people are pretending

and how fake people are.

:D 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 12/3/2023 at 12:09 PM, Starry said:

Bro..just a side note.....

I didn't know you are just 25.  It is amazing that at 25, you are already well versed in bonds and investments.  Not many people I know could understand or talk about bonds at 25.

Great job.....👍

You believe he’s 25 ah? Unless he’s Alan Tam. 🤪

I think he typed too fast…should be 52. 🤣

• Haha! 6

On 12/3/2023 at 12:21 PM, Voodooman said:

I am 25 at heart bro. But it is true i hv never tested positive although I have almost Covid symptoms a few times. Haha

Mai hao lian hor…😜

My sister was boasting she’s immune to Covid during the past 3 years until she went for a trip to Egypt recently and came back Covid positive…haha.

• Haha! 4

On 12/3/2023 at 12:26 PM, Jamesc said:

and how fake people are.

James- Let me guess, you must be in your massage spa now reading , digesting and replying to fans like us or massaging SYT and chatting with us here old fools 😉

On 12/3/2023 at 12:26 PM, Jamesc said:

and how fake people are.

BS ppl are " Chwee Niu " only, Fake people may be the worse of all, great pretender in form of you and make use of ppl as & when thy needs you. totally dislike Fake ppl .🤣

On 12/3/2023 at 12:14 PM, 13177 said:

Nowadays you would be surprised that many youngsters are quite good in investments thingy lo.

Bro., a broken clock can also be right  twice  every day.......

Anyone can go set up a channel and talk investments,, but do they have a track record like an accurate  swiss watch to show for it? Or are they just a broken clock that happens to be right during those two times? 😄

Edited by Starry
  • Haha! 1

On 12/3/2023 at 12:20 PM, Voodooman said:

I am taking the same approach as well unless the virus mutates to a more deadly version.  

If virus mutates to deadly version, it would become a mandatory covid vaccine for everyone liao.

• Praise 1

On 12/3/2023 at 12:33 PM, Meanmachine said:

BS ppl are " Chwee Niu " only, Fake people may be the worse of all, great pretender in form of you and make use of ppl as & when thy needs you. totally dislike Fake ppl .🤣

There are many fake people nowadays.

On 12/3/2023 at 12:12 PM, 13177 said:

Even lives like a hermit can also tio covid if you are unlucky. Like you said, this covid virus is very contagious, many times you also don't know how and where you kena covid. That's why they keep asking people to go jab covid vaccine at least once a year to protect yourself from serious complication if you tio covid.

Have to decide for yourself but in my case, i didn't see the need to enrich the pharma companies further.  They will keep telling you to vaccinate.

But if I am older, maybe I will as short term risk maybe higher than long term risk.

• Praise 1

On 12/3/2023 at 1:12 PM, Voodooman said:

Have to decide for yourself but in my case, i didn't see the need to enrich the pharma companies further.  They will keep telling you to vaccinate.

But if I am older, maybe I will as short term risk maybe higher than long term risk.

Ya lor…🙄

Pfizer slashes revenue forecast on lower COVID sales, will cut costs

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-lowers-full-year-revenue-forecast-shares-fall-2023-10-13/

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 12/3/2023 at 12:29 PM, Fcw75 said:

Mai hao lian hor…😜

My sister was boasting she’s immune to Covid during the past 3 years until she went for a trip to Egypt recently and came back Covid positive…haha.

Recent high case again make me think can I get through this time 😅

Now my department left me standing..

Edited by Tohto
  • Haha! 4

On 12/3/2023 at 1:38 PM, Tohto said:

Recent high case again make me think can I get through this time 😅

Now my department left me standing..

IMG_5183.jpeg

• Haha! 1

On 12/3/2023 at 12:12 PM, Wt_know said:

i took 2 x P + 1 x M .... then few months later kena Covid

recently also sick ... self medicate with panadol + flu meds ... recover in 2-3 days

probably Covid related or simi sai Flu season in north hemisphere as usual in year end with people travel and bring back goodies

i am not thinking to take any booster shot ... better for the body to adapt and build immunity

Basically same as me..... Went M, M, P, M the got COVID a few weeks from my dad.

The last week I've had an itchy throat and heavy chest but no cough, fever, runny nose etc. Got a flu shot last month so I suspect something got through. Banking on natural immunity now for COVID till I get older or it mutates seriously.

On 12/9/2023 at 1:45 PM, bsswan said:

Basically same as me..... Went M, M, P, M the got COVID a few weeks from my dad.

The last week I've had an itchy throat and heavy chest but no cough, fever, runny nose etc. Got a flu shot last month so I suspect something got through. Banking on natural immunity now for COVID till I get older or it mutates seriously.

Have heard of a few cases of first timer recently...you can run but never hide...😅

R (13).jpg

↡ Advertisement