Let's talk about Vaccine Booster Shots

therock

I listen to a lot of people talking.

And a lot of people talk BS.

BUT they believe their own BS and the more they repeat it the more they believe it themselves EVEN MORE!

:D

Its so amazing that a lot of people talking BS don't know they are doing it

and I try not to point it out to them because it makes them unhappy.

And I have never told someone they are talking BS and they listened and they believed me.

They never believe me and they argue back so you see its useless pointing it out to them.

That's why I don't waste my time and breath doing it!

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If people get the flu and spend a few days in bed with fever and sweating and muscle ache its normal lah.

If people take the vaccine and after second shot spend a couple of days in bed its like the end of the world like that.

Don't worry about heart beating faster and chest tightening when getting vaccines.

When people hear vaccines it sounds so nice like medicine or vitamins but every vaccine has a danger.

The vaccine is made from the real actual virus but deactivated or a copy or blueprint of the real actual virus.

Firstly who deactivate the real live virus? He always on handphone play game or texting and anyhow do? How they make sure all the virus is dead?

So when they inject us with the vaccine its either deactivated virus or blueprint of the real virus there will be a reaction in our body like increase heart rate or blood pressure because your body has been attacked.

Its like our country is now at war with soldiers invading us and there is noise and confusion.

Our bodies are now creating a lot of antibodies our own soldiers to fight the invaders.

The fight is real although the enemy is fighting blanks but we are firing real live ammo.

Now this is like those emergency drill done by MRT to practice for a real train crash. People acting as if they bang their heads and people acting as if they broke their leg or arm.

They try to make it as realistic as possible and the first aiders will bandage people's heads and put people's broken legs in splints and the actors all pretend to be in pain and go ahh ahh ahh etc

So people getting the vaccine with faster heart beat and tightening chest should not worry because they got injected with "just" the vaccine already so cham.

If it was not the vaccine but the real virus it might not be a miss heart beat or just tightening of the chest it might be more serious.

Just the vaccine already do this, kenna the real virus the real virus do what?

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

I am really fed up of hearing real information for that jamesc.

From now on I am not going to listen to anymore science.

I am only going to listen to the aunties and uncles from the coffee shops and markets.

They have the real and true and correct information and I am only going to make all my decisions based on what they say

and not this idiot jamesc with his science and facts and silly diagrams!

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Jman888 said:

my family got similar dna,  hence Pfizer got not side effects on all of us, not even headache.

I believe if novavax can complete the trial, the govt mostly likely let everyone take next year, except for the early batch senior.

There is so much bad press on mRNA and Sinovax vaccines, Novavax will be next.  

People complain boosters come too fast

is better than people complain

haven't even got my first shot yet.

Nothing will even stop people complaining

so accept the "good" complains.

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

It is the same nurse who gave him the first jab? Lol.

Got the old video? Scarly it's the same old video, he neber boost ar?

• Haha! 1

I take COVID vaccine bcuz it's free. [laugh]

Last time dr in polyclinic ask me to take 3 shots hep B, vaccine. wah..it got very expensive. The 3rd booster shot I missed it.

• Haha! 1

On 9/16/2021 at 11:30 AM, inlinesix said:

If flu vaccine is required every year in temperate countries, COVID19 vaccine is no different from that.

The ONLY problem is WE DON'T TAKE FLU VACCINE YEARLY.

I have never taken flu jab in my life although I travel quite often during the winter period. So, old man should take this booster? Booster can help with the new variant? My concern is going through the same side effects again.

• Haha! 1

To encourage people go jab I should have video my MIL getting vaccinated.

First one left arm. Second one right arm.

Booster backside then no one will say I post same video twice.

• Haha! 1