SAF's first inspector-general to oversee S'pore's pre-school sector

welik72

10 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Not all display the same sign while strategising the next move...some close their eyes in deeeeeeep thoughts in lala land...but I'm sure all same same dislike long meetings...😁

Screenshot_20210920_112901_com.huawei.browser.jpg

8A85498F-50B3-499D-957F-B003C31A9C64.jpeg.74e30ab2ff9d6474d7c07a2dfc62ed7c.jpg

Given he is to be my new boss, I take the opportunity to ask about his working style. "I am open. I listen. I walk the ground. I go into the trenches with the workers. I eat humble pie," he says in the e-mail.

"I ask questions when I do not understand. I read, I consult. I have found this open consultative approach an effective way to bring about change and make a difference."

this is probably one of the reasons why he is more successful than fatty ever will be.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Given he is to be my new boss, I take the opportunity to ask about his working style. "I am open. I listen. I walk the ground. I go into the trenches with the workers. I eat humble pie," he says in the e-mail.

"I ask questions when I do not understand. I read, I consult. I have found this open consultative approach an effective way to bring about change and make a difference."

this is probably one of the reasons why he is more successful than fatty ever will be.

Ah pui how to go into trenches...wait tio stuck...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1