Bitten by a snake

Fitvip

oohh bitten by a snake....is it a good omen?

would buy 4D tomorrow to try your luck.....i have dreamt being chase by snake and also come face to face with snake....but actually bitten by a snake ..no!

think the omen is not too bad leh…..go goggle and read up....if you are superstitious...[laugh]

Umm...glad you're ok but try not to do hero type exercising in ulu ulu place now. Going to see the doctor now carries a very significant COVID-19 risk. 

Glad you are fine bro. Hope you win the hottest thread this month and get the NTUC vouchers to buy 补品. 😁

Last time when I was serving NS, a staff sergeant very garang. 

One morning, a snake was discovered and this guy trapped the snake with a plastic pail.

He then whacked the snake, open the mouth and drive a nail thru’ the lower jaw to a wood surface.

After that, he skillfully used a knife to slice thru’ the skin from head to tail. He took the snake body home to cook soup he said. 😅

Left the snake skin at the hangar. Next day, the skin became dry and crispy. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Shocked 7
  • Haha! 1

@Hamburger I too am scared of snakes. It just happened so unexpectedly!  I was stationary after taking a picture. Just about to move off and I felt like an ant bite at the ankle. I swiped it with my hand, not knowing it was a snake and my middle finger was bitten. There was not time to  be scared then.

1 minute ago, kobayashiGT said:

The python i encounter looks like this. 🤣

th?id=OIP.pJLUapf9k6mRpMLeEJMDBwHaIp%26p

Relieved it's the IT'S type of python picture  that you posted. 😅😅.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Glad you are fine bro. Hope you win the hottest thread this month and get the NTUC vouchers to buy 补品. 😁

Last time when I was serving NS, a staff sergeant very garang. 

One morning, a snake was discovered and this guy trapped the snake with a plastic pail.

He then whacked the snake, open the mouth and drive a nail thru’ the lower jaw to a wood surface.

After that, he skillfully used a knife to slice thru’ the skin from head to tail. He took the snake body home to cook soup he said. 😅

Left the snake skin at the hangar. Next day, the skin became dry and crispy. 

That staff sergeant ranger trained ah?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

50 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

@Hamburger I too am scared of snakes. It just happened so unexpectedly!  I was stationary after taking a picture. Just about to move off and I felt like an ant bite at the ankle. I swiped it with my hand, not knowing it was a snake and my middle finger was bitten. There was not time to  be scared then.

Glad that you are ok. [thumbsup]

Heard snake seldom attack people, maybe you stepped on it? [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Glad that you are ok. [thumbsup]

Heard snake seldom attack people, maybe you stepped on it? [sweatdrop]

Maybe the snake was admiring the full moon then bro Fitvip came along and  blocked its view...😁

• Haha! 9

51 minutes ago, 13177 said:

That staff sergeant ranger trained ah?

Haha, don’t know leh but he’s a cool guy.

His name is Sam. 😁

When he was slicing thru the skin from head to tail, there was no blood at all! Very skillful!

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Maybe you unknowingly step on the snake? 

Lucky not venomous but its mouth got other nasty bacteria. Hope you washed the wound clean, and no swelling.

↡ Advertisement