debt collectors goes up lim tean's office

StreetFight3r

20 minutes ago, Brass said:

People will say that it's an attack against opposition politics, but has he ever wondered why Pritam Singh or even CST (all fellow lawyers) back in the day isn't perpetually bankrupt or on the verge of bankruptcy?

It is without doubt he has skeletons in his closet as the government can't find any ground to attack the two personally and openly, but as such with Lim Tean.

This is why politicians need to be upright and come clean especially in the opposition: to prevent others from getting a hold on them.

You forgot about the aljunied town cowcer lawsuit my friend....33million last i heard

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

35 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

How is this an attack against the opposition? Are people so blinded by hate against the government that they're politicising every situation? 

The plot is simple. You engage a company for its services, you pay for its service. 5K is not a big amount to Lim Tean, but it probably is to the small firm. And now add on the additional cost in hiring debt collectors to recover the sum of money. 

It's as simple as O$P$. Nothing to do with fixing the opposition. Lim Tean fixes himself all the time. 

the poor photographer has to pay for the debt collector service, I know they charge by the aging of the debt,  mean he probably end up getting only 60%-70% of the invoice amount. if the photographer is a freelancer then even more poor thing during this period. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

You forgot about the aljunied town cowcer lawsuit my friend....33million last i heard

But that is an attack on AHTC not PS directly, it's not like he owed someone directly in his private life or in practice and decided to shirk his responsibility from it unlike our learned friend Lim Tean.

And the fact that HSK stumbled when questioning WP suggests that the incumbent's claims are probably shaky and ungrounded such that he has no faith in it.

The (part of) scandal of the management system which was sold to a PAP-linked coy was a scummy move which many saw, so it's about political brownies on the part of the government which backfired.

Hence, other than attempts to find fault with them on the part of the government which eventually didn't go too well for the government, WP didnt self-goalie at all.

Lim Tean and PV did and will continue to do so. #theroadahead

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Indeed, live-streaming to the whole word.   Yes,  the whole world! That is embarrassment and harassment to the victim.

They are worse than loan sharks who just scribbled O$P$ and let only the nearest HDB neighbors know.

Those boys in black need to be educated on the legal procedures.

Victim LOL?! Ppl who can settle their debts but choose not to do so obviously have character integrity issue 欠钱不还 下等人. He deserved every bit of this ordeal and I'm happy that the photographer can finally get back at least part of his money.

• Praise 4

13 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Last year he owes DBS more than half a mirrion. Clear already? Or is he still paying the interest?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/lawyer-and-peoples-voice-party-chief-lim-tean-faces-separate-bankruptcy

Lawyer and opposition politician Lim Tean is facing two pending bankruptcy claims totalling about $1.45 million, a Straits Times check has found.

Dont think he owes other ppl just a few thousand dollars bah?

Talk about irony. Always criticising on other ppl from other party. Now ppl knows he is also not perfect.

There is no perfect people!

11 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

How is this an attack against the opposition? Are people so blinded by hate against the government that they're politicising every situation? 

The plot is simple. You engage a company for its services, you pay for its service. 5K is not a big amount to Lim Tean, but it probably is to the small firm. And now add on the additional cost in hiring debt collectors to recover the sum of money. 

It's as simple as O$P$. Nothing to do with fixing the opposition. Lim Tean fixes himself all the time. 

... because it is always easier to turn oneself as victim? Get caught just say kena fixed.

10 hours ago, Jman888 said:

the poor photographer has to pay for the debt collector service, I know they charge by the aging of the debt,  mean he probably end up getting only 60%-70% of the invoice amount. if the photographer is a freelancer then even more poor thing during this period. 

photographer company also want to makan 

puiiiizzzzzz!!!!!!

[Jman, sorry read wrongly. I delete freelance and put company ]

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1

14 hours ago, Kyrios said:

We may never know who is the real mastermind...

If he pay the photographer company  it wouldn’t have come to this

[read wrongly from Jman. Change from freelance to conpany]

Edited by Mustank

11 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Because anything bad that happens to opposition is always an attack on them. Opp can never be wrong. They are always being fixed. They are always the victim....

• Praise 4

1 minute ago, Mustank said:

If he pay the free lance photographer, it wouldn’t have come to this

I wonder if LO PS can call LT and tell him bro, pay up la, don't make us look bad.....

• Haha! 2

14 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Indeed, live-streaming to the whole word.   Yes,  the whole world! That is embarrassment and harassment to the victim.

They are worse than loan sharks who just scribbled O$P$ and let only the nearest HDB neighbors know.

Those boys in black need to be educated on the legal procedures.

I won't call  LT the victim in this case. The real victim  is the one that LT own money to.

He need to take risk and pay from his own pocket to engage  debt collectors to collect back money which belong  to him.

( the charges by those collecter is high)

If u own ppl money and refuse  to pay up. Then u should be prepared to be shamed? 

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, BabyBlade said:

It's a freelance photographer ah?

The cheque payee is a "normal" private limited company based in a residential address....i guess should not be considered freelance? 

5 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

It's a freelance photographer ah?

I thought Jman say one?

[Edit sorry read Jman post wrongly]

Edited by Mustank

Internal Moderator
Just now, Kar_lover said:

The cheque payee is a "normal" private limited company based in a residential address....i guess should not be considered freelance? 

Wah, I never watch the whole video. Watch a bit here and there and also Mothership's transcript. Haha.

• Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Fitvip said:

What has Singapore become?😥 How is this even allowed. Filming in private office?😥

I think the good thing is that at least the whole thing will be transparent and no "he say, she say". Just like how now our enforcement agencies (not just police) all also have those camera pins to record everything. 

Just now, BabyBlade said:

Wah, I never watch the whole video. Watch a bit here and there and also Mothership's transcript. Haha.

Apparently LT took up some advertisement space in ST and didn't pay up.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 2