singaporean in WWE

Beregond

9 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Those were the years, I clearly remember, undertaker, ultimate warrior and best Hulk Hogan. Haha

And the one probably everyone dislikes - IRS 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Those were the years, I clearly remember, undertaker, ultimate warrior and best Hulk Hogan. Haha

Jake the snake roberts would remove the snake fm the gunnysack n place on the opponent. 

1 elvis look alike would smash guitar n 1 xiao angmoh would cut his opponents hair.

But the funniest was rikishi (i tink) rubbing his fat ass on opponents face...yucks.

Wen bored.. gd to watch dem on youtube. Brings back memories.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

14 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

And the one probably everyone dislikes - IRS 

I could not remember IRS in the impression, but there is such a character. I clearly remember the Bush Whackers I hate. Haha

10 minutes ago, SGCMmadman said:

Jake the snake roberts would remove the snake fm the gunnysack n place on the opponent. 

1 elvis look alike would smash guitar n 1 xiao angmoh would cut his opponents hair.

But the funniest was rikishi (i tink) rubbing his fat ass on opponents face...yucks.

Our Undertaker now is the new @RadX 😋

Wonder who is Andre the Giant in MCF. Haha

• Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Arogab said:

King Kong Bundy [laugh] The Undertaker had this creepy manager who also dressed up to play a role and carried an urn. Died already, i think.

Those were the days, I recalled primary school age kids that time re-enacting WWF moves on schoolmates or siblings. 

• Praise 3

13 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

King Kong Bundy [laugh] The Undertaker had this creepy manager who also dressed up to play a role and carried an urn. Died already, i think.

Those were the days, I recalled primary school age kids that time re-enacting WWF moves on schoolmates or siblings. 

Recalling those older days. now I recalled another funny character - The Honky Tong Man 😄

• Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

The Undertaker had this creepy manager who also dressed up to play a role and carried an urn. Died already, i think.

his career super long. he start off as a real undertaker that cannot be beaten. alway rise up.

1/2 way through he change style and become americal bad ass or biker . drive a harley davidson to match.

then as he become old and start to have bad hair lost. he ditch his long hair for mokawk hair style. 

that 1 not popular and he return to his long hair with high hair line and still last some years before retiring. 

1 hour ago, SGCMmadman said:

One always chew off the corner padding.😀

• Praise 1

56 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I could not remember IRS in the impression, but there is such a character. I clearly remember the Bush Whackers I hate. Haha

Our Undertaker now is the new @RadX 😋

Wonder who is Andre the Giant in MCF. Haha

Adrain? He is tall and huge!😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, SGCMmadman said:

More interested in snake's wife. 😁

21 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Adrain? He is tall and huge!😁

I cannot remember the spelling. Those were the day when WWE first comes into the pictures

20 minutes ago, Kopites said:

More interested in snake's wife. 😁

She too big lah. Haha

18 hours ago, Beregond said:

that guy is a real fighter. he go fight in ufc heavyweight  and win the title def a few time and return to wwe again.

the most powerful 1 i think should be Goldberg. but i dun like him. very 1dimensional. spear . slam and thats it...

Kurt Angle was a 1996 olympic gold medalist in wrestling. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Bring back memories of standing outside the those video tapes rental shop , patiently waiting for them to open for business whenever there is a new wrestlermania series .... 

Nice memories of watching it with my late dad ...  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

last time primary and secondary school we used to play wrestling with friends by mimicking their moves. The most famous one is pretending to punch and stomp the feet at the same time. lol. Glad that one of us is performing at the actual ring now. 

Edited by Stratovarius
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Used to go into JB and buy the DVD.

老板 看戏吗?

老板 要买 DVD 吗?

last time go jb buy dvd. then buy tins of  biscuit. empty it and hide the dvd inside. now think back, damn funny😅

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

last time go jb buy dvd. then buy tins of  biscuit. empty it and hide the dvd inside. now think back, damn funny😅

O my goodness!😱

I mixed the vcd together inside the 20 disc changer box.😁

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1