M'sia says talks with S'pore on right to review water price will resume after recovery from Covid-19

kobayashiGT

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

How to make Strong Asia? When the big brother is so petty

8A3507A2-7AA4-4B73-8E27-ABF3C4B788FB.jpeg

So when USA decides who can have neuclear, they are very generous? They sailed into your port or bomb you from the sky, they are very polite?

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

house on fire

but still worry about water bills

wtf ?

must be from lousy school ?

Gib chan la....their politicians like to buy fake degree

15 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

So when USA decides who can have neuclear, they are very generous? They sailed into your port or bomb you from the sky, they are very polite?

My question to you, Can HKer celebrate Xinhai Revolution?

Don't give me USA bulls**t here hor if we can't decide whether Chinese (regardless of nationality) can celebrate the commencement of Xinhai Revolution.

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

They cannot lose to Indonesia ma! Indonesia has Indomee, so they must come out a Sotong Mee, and it must be so good that they use it again and again!:XD:

Now looking back, I would rather prefer ah jib to rule. Whether he wants to form 2MBD or not I am not worried. At least he won't hantam Sg.

Haha, whoever rule them, they still got problem. My Malaysia Colleague just come to my office and I show him. He just shake the head

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Arogab said:

Haha, whoever rule them, they still got problem. My Malaysia Colleague just come to my office and I show him. He just shake the head

This news for domestic consumption.

Mothership boh liao enough to pick it up.

For eyeball?

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

My question to you, Can HKer celebrate Xinhai Revolution?

Don't give me USA bulls**t here hor if we can't decide whether Chinese (regardless of nationality) can celebrate the commencement of Xinhai Revolution.

You talk about people internal problems. I am sharing how bully bullied others which in turn will be our problem. We have also been colonized before don't forget. Xinhua or whatever didn't affect us. 

Edited by Victor68
  • Praise 2

29 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

You talk about people internal problems. I am sharing how bully bullied others which in turn will be our problem. We have also been colonized before don't forget. Xinhua or whatever didn't affect us. 

It is not an internal problem.

It is a part of Chinese history that you might not rem.

Rem root before talking about colonisation.

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

This news for domestic consumption.

Mothership boh liao enough to pick it up.

For eyeball?

What I meant is people in Malaysia is just shaking head about their Gov. 

I show my colleague I talking in this thread.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Buy from them 30 Sens per 1,000 Gals Raw Water..sell them $25.00 per 1,000 Gals of Treated Water.

It is not about money, it is about trying to show who call the shots in this abang adik nonsense.

30 minutes ago, Ahwhye said:

It is not about money, it is about trying to show who call the shots in this abang adik nonsense.

Why everybody complain about Malaysia trying to get a better deal? What is wrong in getting a better deal?

Why many complain that Malaysia don't honor their agreement about water price? In Singapore, similar also happened, no? A compact was made that money can be withdrawn from CPF at 55 years old. Many then join or other convert from pension to CPF. The withdraw age had been a moving goal post. Now cannot withdraw completely at all. If cannot use finish, will pass to immediate family otherwise goes to the state. 

Why we mixed or lump everything together, that is, many said Malaysian politicians are corrupt and if increase water price, probably money would go line the pockets of politicians and their cronies. In Singapore, there may not be corruption, but many have question why we need to pay more than SGD$500,000 for each Mayor in Singapore. Authorities threw away $2-3million worth of redundant or unused fitbit to encourage healthy living. Etc. Corruption or no corruption, the end result is the same, wasted money.

So again before we go criticizing Malaysia or any of our neighbors, we really got to look at ourselves. Are we proud of what we have here? Are the vulnerable any better? During Malaysia parliament sitting, there is someone on TV doing hand-signs so the deaf can follow. In Singapore we got meh?

I encourage you to write to our forum in ST. We don't censor write-ins but some their English is like sai, how to publish. If we correct their language, they complain we change their meaning completely. So better not publish. Trust me, you will feel problem that your letter is published. So go buy a copy of ST and make your day.

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

Why everybody complain about Malaysia trying to get a better deal? What is wrong in getting a better deal?

Why many complain that Malaysia don't honor their agreement about water price? In Singapore, similar also happened, no? A compact was made that money can be withdrawn from CPF at 55 years old. Many then join or other convert from pension to CPF. The withdraw age had been a moving goal post. Now cannot withdraw completely at all. If cannot use finish, will pass to immediate family otherwise goes to the state. 

Why we mixed or lump everything together, that is, many said Malaysian politicians are corrupt and if increase water price, probably money would go line the pockets of politicians and their cronies. In Singapore, there may not be corruption, but many have question why we need to pay more than SGD$500,000 for each Mayor in Singapore. Authorities threw away $2-3million worth of redundant or unused fitbit to encourage healthy living. Etc. Corruption or no corruption, the end result is the same, wasted money.

So again before we go criticizing Malaysia or any of our neighbors, we really got to look at ourselves. Are we proud of what we have here? Are the vulnerable any better? During Malaysia parliament sitting, there is someone on TV doing hand-signs so the deaf can follow. In Singapore we got meh?

I encourage you to write to our forum in ST. We don't censor write-ins but some their English is like sai, how to publish. If we correct their language, they complain we change their meaning completely. So better not publish. Trust me, you will feel problem that your letter is published. So go buy a copy of ST and make your day.

TLDR

next time just post the url, can?

😂

8 hours ago, Beregond said:

this 1 is damn funny loh. they want to cut down our carbon footprint and buy electricity instead??? but did the electricity that come from malaysia generate carbon??

Off balance sheet accounting 

• Haha! 1

Actually it is not this minister who stir . It is the anti Singapore Xviar mp chap who question this to the minister. The reply given is equal to infinite date... as the day when this covid over...,5-6 years already.

• Haha! 2

Practically thy have nothing to talk, let alone discuss about any adjustment- sway here and there . . . never ending just another wayang show to appease their Union appetite

↡ Advertisement