Justifying your car purchase

RadX

12 hours ago, Contipro said:

joke, joke

i like to justify my vehicle is best value with 100% handmade even at each micro components level. Better than other that handmade as assembly level only. 

-Crankshaft handmade and measured till each milimeter level . 

-Battery handmade and assembled together.

-Each gear casted individually.

-Tyres hand threaded and customized by a "tyre artist"

-Even the car body is handmade,  not even using giant hydraulic press to press out the panel shape.

Trust me is 100% handmade and customize !! No joke sir. No match by Mazda sir.. 

😝😝😝

p/s: Credit to them for their expertise and hard work. We respect. 

joke... joke..

my SE just called and told me even the piston shafts are made with personalized feet touch.. 

holly-madison2-071312-25665100.thumb.jpg.43a13b943dc82212dc8a0143e21aad4d.jpg

死没 (in cantonese).. 

p/s: Credit to them for their hard work. We respect.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 9/26/2021 at 10:59 AM, Tohto said:

In the 80s, 90s.. car had almost not much electronics stuff. Hardly any thing will fall apart.

At that time one common comparation is auto gear and manual gear. Which manual gear has almost no maintenance need.

And the fun thing with the manual car is when the clutch gets worn out, one can open the bonnet to rotat that  little hand wheel to extend the clutch usage😅

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

And the fun thing with the manual car is when the clutch gets worn out, one can open the bonnet to rotat that  little hand wheel to extend the clutch usage😅

I remembered doing that to the Proton Wira my family had for 13 years. And that is provided it is a mechanical linkage clutch. Hydraulic operated clutch I don't think can adjust to compensate the wear.

All the posts in MCF is the same.

Mz6 good Kia bad 

China good USA bad

Meng innocent Michaels bad

jamesc bad his MIL good

Ash innocent Mods fixed me

:D

• Haha! 8

19 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Haha u took so long to come! I tagged u to comment on the recommendation of a certain car brand as a good family car! Nah this was the post! @Sp4wn

i saw... always lurking these days .. but with 3 babies, sometimes i forget to swing by ...

unfortunately my family car is a citroen grand tourer now ... 3 isofix chairs in the mid row for all 3 of my kids in their baby seats 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2