Justifying your car purchase

RadX

32 minutes ago, RadX said:

Have been seeing a certain breed of folks here who buy their cars and justify and defend it till their death and flogging others who think otherwise!

I’ll say this, you like what you buy, Period! There is no need to justify your money of what you bought and lambast others for their choice (not Mazda or Kia) and justify it. It’s your money ffs!

the same individuals seem to rant and proselytize their brand as If they have a vested interest in it. Get a life!

be civil always and agree to disagree!

peace out and SS is better than Mazda

Actually, to be fair, I think he did not mention that Mazda is the best. It was more of he defending his Mazda 6 is value for money and he got a good deal.  

Of course when he started to knn the altis over priced is when it triggered history of him running down Toyota.  

But I don't think is fair to issue him a warning base on his history tho.  Yes there were disagreements, and he has his right to his views on brands and models too. 

But these are my views only lah,  I now very scare come to mcf,  different view on brands and models also tio yellow card one....  

But if political different view,  can KNNBCCB PAP loud loud but both daiji....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 5

Just now, Tianmo said:

Actually, to be fair, I think he did not mention that Mazda is the best. It was more of he defending his Mazda 6 is value for money and he got a good deal.  

Of course when he started to knn the altis over priced is when it triggered history of him running down Toyota.  

But I don't think is fair to issue him a warning base on his history tho.  Yes there were disagreements, and he has his right to his views on brands and models too. 

But these are my views only lah,  I now very scare come to mcf,  different view on brands and models also tio yellow card one....  

But if political different view,  can KNNBCCB PAP loud loud but both daiji....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

ya i kinda agree. let him rant lor.

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

You do know that people who driving those cars here are normally very small size right? They drive these just to compensate for their size. 🤣

Unlike in the USA. 

[laugh][laugh][laugh]
Indeed I have seen many big SUV and MPV (like Volvo XC90, Land Rover Defender, Toyota Alphard/Vellfire category) man drivers quite petite. 

• Haha! 3

Just now, DOBIEMKZ said:

[laugh][laugh][laugh]
Indeed I have seen many big SUV and MPV (like Volvo XC90, Land Rover Defender, Toyota Alphard/Vellfire category) man drivers quite petite. 

Not everyone is like The Rock you know. 😁

B12A5C8A-36E1-4918-8EC4-67CC60C88208.png

• Haha! 2

26 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Personally, I would very much like to have a Ford Raptor, or Mitsubishi Triton, or a Toyota Prado.
But my wife said my body and look don't justify me driving those vehicles.

I have no idea why you need to have the matching body.

I always like to drive my bolehland fren's Triton whenever I am in Bolehland.

For Raptor or Triton, I will skip it.  Pay $170k to drive at 70km/h doesn't make sense.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

12 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Bottom line is he was justifying his purchase as it was the best ever made like saying his dick is the best since slice bread

he was always on my watch list and with that other cockroach Roger who has since been baygoned 

if it’s one off, it’s ok but this clown is chronic!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

14 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

ya i kinda agree. let him rant lor.

But to rant and compare like what not is not called for and shows the insecurity the individual has

agree to disagree!

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, RadX said:

Bottom line is he was justifying his purchase as it was the best ever made like saying his dick is the best since slice bread

he was always on my watch list and with that other cockroach Roger who has since been baygoned 

if it’s one off, it’s ok but this clown is chronic!

I know his on the watch list.  Read some exchanges,   and would also put him on my watch list if I were you.  But the latest warning in the coe thread I don't quite agree lah, based on what happened there.  Anyway also not my business,  today I eat full nothing do only.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 11

33 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Aiya, just take a screenshot of your manhood together with a measuring tape, post it here to compare size lah.

Whatever car you are driving is not an extension of your body.

Can ask @RadX to take measurement 😝for you

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I know his on the watch list.  Read some exchanges,   and would also put him on my watch list if I were you.  But the latest warning in the coe thread I don't quite agree lah, based on what happened there.  Anyway also not my business,  today I eat full nothing do only.  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

It is rare to see you at this hour.

Want to join me at 12 pm for Yoga?

😜

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, RadX said:

But to rant and compare like what not is not called for and shows the insecurity the individual has

agree to disagree!

Don't rant, I am most pathetic MCFer here, buy and don't use. Boss also don't like my car brands and keep telling me to only buy a good one when ready to retire. Meaning he does not want to pay me more I think. Wanna change also no approval. Sell also feel pain

So who more pathetic than me??😝

• Haha! 4