Justifying your car purchase

RadX

The problem is these people don't even own or ever owned the certain car they lambasted. All from the hear say of their friend's brother's uncle's colleague's son's dog's mother. :nosebleed:    

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, Tohto said:

The new tiong kok chia MG HS very swee leh.

I know is British brand, but is tiong kok owned.

Yes, this model looks very nice. Quite tempted!😚

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Buy both

😂

Plus an audi, because when go out together, husband refuses to take BM, wife refuses to take Merc, they need to take a car that is neutral. I keep justifying bus and MRT but no one hiu me.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 6

Just now, Ct3833 said:

Plus an audi, because when go out together, husband refuses to take BM, wife refuses to take Merc, they need to take a car that is neutral.

Porsche la… family car😂

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Plus an audi, because when go out together, husband refuses to take BM, wife refuses to take Merc, they need to take a car that is neutral. I keep justifying bus and MRT but no one hiu me.

ha ha.. ya ya Audi the best 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, Contipro said:

ha ha.. ya ya Audi the best 

Now dun u start ah😂😂

how dare u say Audi best… I take Umbrage

• Haha! 6

2 hours ago, RadX said:

@Invigorated you are the bigger person but let me clarify that the ban was not based on that some but numerous incessant behavior agst others including that other cockroach that has since been eradicated

You buy Sheltox from NTUC. I need to protest to the equal opportunity ombudsman. You got something against cockroaches. Why not pick on a termite instead? 

On a serious note. When individuals go about fighting to their teeth for the brand of car they buy, usually are first time buyer, financially overextended, insecure person or for their level - their haolian level, etc.

For any brand of cars, there are base models and there are premium models. Obviously, in general, you get what you pay. This explains why some would buy Mercedes A class and drives and talk like they own an S class. 

Any car in past and in the future, has many many faults but drivers just live with it. Eg BMW try replacing the battery on your own, Lexus - back door noise, S class - window problems, Bentley - electrical problems, ... don't ask me about Rolls Royce - never own one yet.

Financially, a mass market car, is a depreciating asset. The minute the car leaves the showroom, the value drops between 10 to 30%.

No point defending the reputation of your car, the best you can do is not to have any accident or have anyone killed.

In life, you may have bought an expensive or for that matter a good engineered car, but someone else out there have gotten an even more expensive car than you or even better engineered car than you have.

A car is meant to be used as it is designed for and not to be used to show-off or brag. If it is for the latter used, then it is better for the car to be left in the showroom as a display.

• Praise 10

1 minute ago, Ash2017 said:

You buy Sheltox from NTUC. I need to protest to the equal opportunity ombudsman. You got something against cockroaches. Why not pick on a termite instead? 

On a serious note. When individuals go about fighting to their teeth for the brand of car they buy, usually are first time buyer, financially overextended, insecure person or for their level - their haolian level, etc.

For any brand of cars, there are base models and there are premium models. Obviously, in general, you get what you pay. This explains why some would buy Mercedes A class and drives and talk like they own an S class. 

Any car in past and in the future, has many many faults but drivers just live with it. Eg BMW try replacing the battery on your own, Lexus - back door noise, S class - window problems, Bentley - electrical problems, ... don't ask me about Rolls Royce - never own one yet.

Financially, a mass market car, is a depreciating asset. The minute the car leaves the showroom, the value drops between 10 to 30%.

No point defending the reputation of your car, the best you can do is not to have any accident or have anyone killed.

In life, you may have bought an expensive or for that matter a good engineered car, but someone else out there have gotten an even more expensive car than you or even better engineered car than you have.

A car is meant to be used as it is designed for and not to be used to show-off or brag. If it is for the latter used, then it is better for the car to be left in the showroom as a display.

This post fake

no ST advert 😂

but has all the elements of a well derived intent behind it

• Haha! 7

anw dun go suan siao other ppl car, esp your friend 1. this is sensitive. its true that car is like our wife. ppl suan siao your wife how? u punch him right.

long long ago, 1 very very close kaki suan siao a car another kaki brought. say why this brand la, lousy la, power not enough, 

because all very close liao, thats why speak without thinking. . the 1 that kenna suan siao feeling is really hurt, almost no friend do.  almost 20 year i still remember.

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 3

58 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

is that why you decided to get a fellatio? eh i meant nissan latio

Yes, at that time, we checked out a few vehs; in the end family happy with the latio  and I am okay with it, so we bought it. Serve us well and recently scrapped it.

Anyway at that time I personally shortlisted also the Toyota Axio and a Hyundai Avante; but somehow my wife didn't like the salesmen of the said two cars, but she like the one from the shop selling the nissan and so we bought from there.:D

3 hours ago, Old-driver said:

People comes in many types la. 

Got another group want to buy car will go and check what the ADs margins are. And if they're too high, cowpay cowmoo... then

start to compare other ADs margins and say this AD is the BEST! make very little only. Then go and buy that particular brand and model lor. Of course these ADs know they can command a premium what. And which businessman don't want to make $$??

image.png.83e3288fc72103661ad55ce64d028ca1.pngIn fact these are good people, they go kpkb, if Ad scared maybe they will drop price😋. Even not, if they come here kpkb, we can take reference from their reference without wasting our leg work. But importantly, no prejudice, no sterotyping,  be fair and unbias.  

image.png

• Praise 4

33 minutes ago, Beregond said:

anw dun go suan siao other ppl car, esp your friend 1. this is sensitive. its true that car is like our wife. ppl suan siao your wife how? u punch him right.

long long ago, 1 very very close kaki suan siao a car another kaki brought. say why this brand la, lousy la, power not enough, 

because all very close liao, thats why speak without thinking. . the 1 that kenna suan siao feeling is really hurt, almost no friend do.  almost 20 year i still remember.

So…….you the guy who suan the other guy or the guy who kenna suan? 😁

• Haha! 6