Anti-foreign interference bill...

Wind30

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

What he said is a real concern.

Unfortunately, this act is useless against non-English media.

Shan has cheena guys working for him who can read chinese papers leh..😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

56 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

What he said is a real concern.

Unfortunately, this act is useless against non-English media.

I will be surprised if they didn't get this covered. 

12 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Shan has cheena guys working for him who can read chinese papers leh..😁

Then I hope they told him prc CNY program shown here is heavy on CCP and literally said "党是母亲。。" of the CCP. I don't see say WP being allowed to do that. But CCP can 🤯😳... 

On the social media side,  Imagine how many old ... and not so old...folks watching PRC propaganda all day talking about how western vaccines no good, and they wonder why so many refuse to vac. Not to mention brainwashing on SCS, ROC invasion etc.

That's why it's very worrying.. what's the real intention?

Protecting Singapore?

Or protecting PAP from  criticism?

50 50? Or 40 60 🤔

• Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Then I hope they told him prc CNY program shown here is heavy on CCP and literally said "党是母亲。。" of the CCP. I don't see say WP being allowed to do that. But CCP can 🤯😳... 

On the social media side,  Imagine how many old ... and not so old...folks watching PRC propaganda all day talking about how western vaccines no good, and they wonder why so many refuse to vac. Not to mention brainwashing on SCS, ROC invasion etc.

Protecting Singapore?

50 50? Or 40 60 🤔

We are seeing more of these in MCF.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, inlinesix said:

No way you stop state sponsored 50 cents.

They can't stop the propaganda war, actually it is from both sides, look at all the negativity out there on China from the West and vice versa. Like what Shan said, they have bazookas. I am just saying the bill will cover Chinese media and i am sure they are being monitored closely. 

• Praise 1

32 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

They can't stop the propaganda war, actually it is from both sides, look at all the negativity out there on China from the West and vice versa. Like what Shan said, they have bazookas. I am just saying the bill will cover Chinese media and i am sure they are being monitored closely. 

But the act can’t be applied on Chinese media.

Unlike Yahoo, FB

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Playtime said:

Protecting Singapore?

50 50? Or 40 60 🤔

its not like pap hasnt done the same. pap IB astroturfing. protecting themselves from criticism.

every country does it to protect their influence, image, power.. historical revisionism to make them appear as the victor and righteous champion.

the worst offenders are still the west. and the best/saddest part is all the ex-colonies are just lapping it up. 

the strangest thing is all the brainwashing to refuse to vacc come from the christian right from the us, not from the 50 cent ib. the recent ivermectin case is much larger and widespread than this 1 church.

19 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

its not like pap hasnt done the same. pap IB astroturfing. protecting themselves from criticism.

every country does it to protect their influence, image, power.. historical revisionism to make them appear as the victor and righteous champion.

the worst offenders are still the west. and the best/saddest part is all the ex-colonies are just lapping it up. 

the strangest thing is all the brainwashing to refuse to vacc come from the christian right from the us, not from the 50 cent ib. the recent ivermectin case is much larger and widespread than this 1 church.

Point fingers at other for our own shortcoming is very easy like i say .

But many time we are pointing at our own reflection in the mirror.

The fact is we ownself s--k🤣

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

But the act can’t be applied on Chinese media.

Unlike Yahoo, FB

I see. The oldies that are glued to WA and Youtube?   Can still block websites and or access via ISP?  

Think they should slow down giving out all those scholarships, thoroughly brainwashed usually. 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

I see. The oldies that are glued to WA and Youtube?   Can still block websites and or access via ISP?  

Think they should slow down giving out all those scholarships, thoroughly brainwashed usually. 

A lot of those forwarded messages on WA could be from wechat.

Block is useless.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

A lot of those forwarded messages on WA could be from wechat.

Block is useless.

Don't think you can stop anything on WA or WeChat with this act. Just have to let time do the job and be wary of taking in more "talents" than what we can digest. 

• Praise 1