No Time To Die: Goodbye Daniel Craig

therock

3 hours ago, Playtime said:

Wah... this one high cost... 007 got very good  coprate expense account...😅

i believe the fictional shell company is called Universal Exports.

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

i believe the fictional shell company is called Universal Exports.

i think the last time Universal Exports was mentioned was For Your Eyes Only ? 

Box Office: ‘No Time To Die’ Scores $6.6M U.K. Opening Day for Early $22M Foreign Haul

In the U.K. and Ireland, the event pic scored the third-highest opening day of the storied franchise. Among recent installments, it came in 14 percent ahead of Spectre (which launched on a Monday) and 30 percent behind Skyfall, which launched on a Friday on its way to become the top-grossing Bond title of all time in the U.K. and across the world, not adjusted for inflation.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/no-time-to-die-box-office-uk-spectre-1235023866/

Edited by Blueray

10 hours ago, therock said:

From James Bond to Macbeth 

Daniel goes to Broadway 🎭 

As An Actor,the Pay is more Important,If tough Job like acting 007 with all the Pain & Injuries,the Pay is $15 Millions & Acting Macbeth you get double,which Job you will Pick Up.?

12 minutes ago, Freeder said:

I like JB movies coz always got Happy Ending one..

But the happy endings turn into sad endings for those who provide JB happy endings. Some drown in oil, some end up on a beach, some drown, some shot.  [laugh]

• Haha! 3

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Blueray said:

2:00.

anybody understand French ? [laugh]

I think the Caucasians aged more quickly, or she's been keeping too many late nights. She looks a lot different from what she looks like in the movie..

I'm glad she didn't fix her teeth, she looks naturally beautiful..

Edited by therock

3 minutes ago, therock said:

I think the Caucasians aged more quickly, or she's been keeping too many late nights. She looks a lot different from what she looks like in the movie..

yeah, quite different. tbh, am surprised they want to expand her story arc. she and craig have no chemistry. eva green and craig chemistry was much better.

Yeah, there was a lot more chemistry between Eva, and JB

Between Moneypenny and Brosnan in the past... those few seconds of interaction were a lot more interesting.

2 hours ago, Mason016 said:

But the happy endings turn into sad endings for those who provide JB happy endings. Some drown in oil, some end up on a beach, some drown, some shot.  [laugh]

That's why my favourite double O Bong movies are played by this dude...all happy endings and more...😁

2021_0610_7eeaa83fg00qugg1100q9c000aj005wg.gif

HarshNeighboringEnglishsetter-max-1mb.gif

CheapHappyCow-size_restricted.gif