Cat B COE continues upward rise, and supply for upcoming quarter expected to shrink significantly

awhtc

On 11/10/2021 at 5:16 PM, Calvin8808 said:

On 11/10/2021 at 8:21 PM, james1055 said:

Thanks but that is only stay less than a year and have to come back again. What I mean is permanently there either Thailand or Japan.

On 11/11/2021 at 8:52 AM, Ct3833 said:

Program fee U$19K to U$68K, one year about $4.5k sgd to be in that program? That is about the anual depre of a COE already😃😃

Can't have the best of everything. I know we Singaporeans want "cheap, want green and want big breasts". 

If have money and willing to pay then go for the 20 years one. Don't forget you not just there to save on cars. You save on housing too. Daily cost of living and a escape route from the daily stressful life in Singapore.

If no money or have money but not willing to pay just take the 1 year one. And come back to see your family once a year during festival not very difficult.

Edited by Calvin8808
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

43 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

Can't have the best of everything. I know we Singaporeans want "cheap, want green and want big breasts". 

If have money and willing to pay then go for the 20 years one. Don't forget you not just there to save on cars. You save on housing too. Daily cost of living and a escape route from the daily stressful life in Singapore.

If no money or have money but not willing to pay just take the 1 year one. And come back to see your family once a year during festival not very difficult.

actually thailand is cheap but you do not have to get a long term visa because it is (other than present covid restrictions) relatively easy and cheap to go up and down every few months.

save the money and use it to buy a car there - though imported/conti brands have a high premium .. best of course is MIT B&B - cheap and good! 

getting a long term visa there does not grant any more rights unless you want to work there - which is not as easy unless you know the thai language well.

you can but/rent a house or condo, some people like to live in the city like bangkok, some people like it further out like chonburi or hua hin area .. 

• Praise 6

59 minutes ago, Calvin8808 said:

It’s actually “Cheap, Fresh and big boobs” 😂

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 5

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

It’s actually “Cheap, Fresh and big boobs” 😂

It's direct translation, so I'm wrong actually.

It should be Want Cheap Want Green and Want Big Milk

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Calvin8808 said:

It's direct translation, so I'm wrong actually.

It should be Want Cheap Want Green and Want Big Milk

It’s actually in teochew. “Chnee” in Hokkien is green but in teochew is fresh. Green in teochew is sounds like “chnair”

• Praise 5

4 hours ago, Mooose said:

actually thailand is cheap but you do not have to get a long term visa because it is (other than present covid restrictions) relatively easy and cheap to go up and down every few months.

save the money and use it to buy a car there - though imported/conti brands have a high premium .. best of course is MIT B&B - cheap and good! 

getting a long term visa there does not grant any more rights unless you want to work there - which is not as easy unless you know the thai language well.

you can but/rent a house or condo, some people like to live in the city like bangkok, some people like it further out like chonburi or hua hin area .. 

Living in Thailand must buy a pickup. It is better than most SUV.

Bypass EGR, the truck can fly already.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Mooose said:

I don't think it is possible to buy a car there as a foreigner

Edited by lexiton

8 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Next COE Bidding is 17 or 24 of Nov.?

It should be 17 Nov - Wed of the 1st and 3rd week of the month.  The following bidding will have a 3-week gap.  Coupled with the year-end bonus and Chinese New Year, I expect the demand to be hot.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

you buying Cat A or Cat B? Cat A 60k, Cat B 90k. 😄

Already bought a Camry Hybrid,Feb COE $46,001,but Car delivered in Sep.

• Praise 5

14 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Wow congrats my fellow MCFer! 👏👏👏

Now you better don't come here and say COE cheap cheap cheap  before you  get an angry face. 😃😃

Camry is spacious and comfortable, I used to go BKK very often before covid, my default was always  the Camry from AOT. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 11/13/2021 at 8:48 AM, Ct3833 said:

Wow congrats my fellow MCFer! 👏👏👏

Now you better don't come here and say COE cheap cheap cheap  before you  get an angry face. 😃😃

Camry is spacious and comfortable, I used to go BKK very often before covid, my default was always  the Camry from AOT. 

:grin:

24B47DF0-C3E9-4BE6-B237-3B1993C33138.gif

• Haha! 1

On 11/13/2021 at 8:28 AM, ER-3682 said:

Congrats.

Actually now order Camry also not too bad as the pricing is pretty much close to earlier this year.

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, darviathan said:

Congrats.

Actually now order Camry also not too bad as the pricing is pretty much close to earlier this year.

You mean Borneo's Model.?

↡ Advertisement