Got Covid-19, No prejudice, Share your Experience Here

Arogab

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If shy to say just put my "flen" got Covid . . .

:D

If really shy also can say my so and so or my MIL lah

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Fellow running mate. Kenna recently. Just sore throat, stuffy nose. Low grade  fever at  4th day. After 5th day he felt ok liao. No one in the family kenna. Just a few days ago saw his strava. He started running his usual distance. Which is around 10km each. I think total time he was down from running was about a month. Ya, got loss of smell, but still have taste in the beginning. The smell has return liao. Fully vaxxed.

So i think being fit and vaxxed helps to get it to mild like flu. But everyone different, a range of damage is huge.

• Praise 11

Just received news on ex colleagues.

Her FIL just passed away from covid, think 80 plus,  MIL recovering well, think is younger.

Two teenage sons are positive, but asymptomatic. One of them is obese, but young age do have low risk. 

She and hubby negative, are all home QO. I don't know how they isolate themselves from their sons and MIL.

I don't know their vax status.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 2

23 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I don't want to get Covid now because I sacrificed so much.

So long I never go KTV. I mean the sleazy type hor not the family type.

I don't want people to get the wrong idea.

So long I never go massage and I mean the massage everywhere one not the foot reflexology kind.

After all this wasted years of hardship kenna Covid now is so boh liao.

True or not? True or not?

14 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If I got Covid I won't be shy to say, I will be pissed.

I only shy to say about my rash down there in @Philipkee anything ask a nurse so I wrote "my flen" asking so no one knows it was me.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

You wanna start an ask jamie help group ah? hahahahaha.

https://mustsharenews.com/chatbot-safe-sex-advice/

Ok, please pull Jamie here. She kena pok liao. Maybe she got free time come MCF to advise us😂

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

3k plus everyday this should be a very popular thread.

Ok, can you help to apply for some NTUC vouchers? I share with you and you can give to your MIL😅

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
13 minutes ago, Ender said:

Just received news on ex colleagues.

Her FIL just passed away from covid, think 80 plus,  MIL recovering well, think is younger.

Two teenage sons are positive, but asymptomatic. One of them is obese, but young age do have low risk. 

She and hubby negative, are all home QO. I don't know how they isolate themselves from their sons and MIL.

I am sure got many of us now get information about someone close or whatsoever. Of cos my thinking is "This is not just flu" 

If anyone can remember my post, I have also ever mentioned that "just treat it like flu and go as per normal" during my frustrations. 

But I have to admit, after meeting so many people, people who get it and feel like nothing, people who don't care, people who worry, people pass away and part of my job is also to monitor my staffs' well being and knowing all their conditions. I u-turn and tell my friends, better don't get infected. You donno what is in store for you

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I am sure got many of us now get information about someone close or whatsoever. Of cos my thinking is "This is not just flu" 

If anyone can remember my post, I have also ever mentioned that "just treat it like flu and go as per normal" during my frustrations. 

But I have to admit, after meeting so many people, people who get it and feel like nothing, people who don't care, people who worry, people pass away and part of my job is also to monitor my staffs' well being and knowing all their conditions. I u-turn and tell my friends, better don't get infected. You donno what is in store for you

glad you changed your mind. i think the mindsest that just because the symptoms feel like flu doesnt mean it is flu should not be promulgated. 

after all, this is the SARS virus we are talking about. how the hell did we get from 2003 SARS when everyone was fearful to 2019 SARS is just another flu... haiz

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
Just now, Nolicense said:

glad you changed your mind. i think the mindsest that just because the symptoms feel like flu doesnt mean it is flu should not be promulgated. 

after all, this is the SARS virus we are talking about. how the hell did we get from 2003 SARS when everyone was fearful to 2019 SARS is just another flu... haiz

I still remember during SARS, when I just handover the project in TTSH and the very next day, they declare emergency and I tested my people daily. But it was not as serious as this time. And going thru, this one become a worldwide problem and I think it is good the share and advise our friends and family not to get it. Doing it right can avoid getting infected 

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Ok, please pull Jamie here. She kena pok liao. Maybe she got free time come MCF to advise us😂

Ok, can you help to apply for some NTUC vouchers? I share with you and you can give to your MIL😅

I create one acct for Jaime. you wait! 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Hello, jaime here. How can I help you? 🤣

• Haha! 17

18 minutes ago, Arogab said:

This covid the impact varies hugely from individuals. From no effect (asymptomatic), to mild for some, and  deadly for others.

We cannot say who will get it mild or who will be deadly. But we can read from studies, there are certain criteria that match  which group we will likely be it. Key thing for unker and auntie, is get vaxxed and be active. Get your vit d from sunshine and get zinc too.

Based on past data, we roughly know that the unvaxed elderly would have it worst when down with covid, especially those with underlying health conditions.

Not too sure about nursery to lower primary school-going children who are unvaxed.   Do you know of anyone near you who are recovering well, for this younger age group?

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Based on past data, we roughly know that the unvaxed elderly would have it worst when down with covid, especially those with underlying health conditions.

Not too sure about nursery to lower primary school-going children who are unvaxed.   Do you know of anyone near you who are recovering well, for this younger age group?

This is a interesting data point for parents.

25 minutes ago, AskJaime said:

Hello, jaime here. How can I help you? 🤣

Hi Jamie my MIL tested positive. 

Is it because she is pregnant?

• Haha! 6

9 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Hi Jamie my MIL tested positive. 

Is it because she is pregnant?

Most probably not. What test kit did you pass your mil to use? 

SD-Biosensor-SARS-CoV-2-Antigen-Self-Tes

or 

ptk_analogstick.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Just make sure you use the correct test kit. result may vary. 😂

• Haha! 4

Jamie why the test kit got C and T huh?

My MIL got one line C and I had to check the instructions that C is negative.

Negative pull N lah.

I see my MIL got C I almost fainted I thought C is Confirmed or Covid.

I almost pop champagne and wasted one bottle for nothing only.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4