Got Covid-19, No prejudice, Share your Experience Here

Arogab

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

This turtle got surname?😂

Wait he mistake super glue for toothpaste😝

Don't worry, only one item is positive, easy to write and not like Jul when Covid strike, so many positive . I finish the summary liao. Now thinking how to tell the sweet story to boss

Bro, you don't bid so high can or not. My car waiting me to change it

Spotted, this is Jamie or Jaime??? Got imposter, call police

@kobayashiGT lor. base on his DB, his surname is Lee. 🤣

If he mistake superglue with toothpaste, then it must be intellectually challenging for him to execute his daily life. There is so many things he can mistake for. 😅 

I scare lah. I put Jamie, later ISD come and ask me for coffee, then I cannot answer all your queries. So better to be safe than never. 😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Angry 1

Turbocharged

Ooi, we get distracted by Jaime or Jamie. 

We are suppose to share Covid experience here😂

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I know one group will not want to share the experience. 

Those who supported the govt opening up. If they or family members kenna, how to share? Very malu you know.

If don't kenna then how to make up the numbers?

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Seems like not many want to share... Only me... hahahaha..  and you, but no details on the experience of your workers, like is it mild, took how long, any loss of smell..etc how to cope with home QO.

Turbocharged
Just now, Ender said:

Seems like not many want to share... Only me... hahahaha..  and you, but no details on the experience of your workers, like is it mild, took how long, any loss of smell..etc how to cope with home QO.

My employees will need to give a long summary. 

34 infected, 1 dead (got HBP), 31 recovered, 2 coming back to work soon. 

Most were mild, they just recover at home, 16 of them were hospitalized but some were still in mild condition, just they are lucky to get hospital beds.

For my side will be many things. I did not check the loss of taste but one got long covid. Can ask me, I answer or hard for me to tell all.

One true thing I discover is you don't just get infected when you come face to face with a patient. As long as you protect well and ensure good habits. You don't get infected

• Praise 7

25 minutes ago, Arogab said:

can ask Jaime to share  her COVID experience lor.. since she everything also know ..😆

Edited by Strat
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Strat said:

can ask Jaime to share  her COVID experience lor.. since she everything also know ..😆

I think 3 pages of askJaime is enough fun before this page lost its original intent.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, Ender said:

I think 3 pages of askJaime is enough fun before this page lost its original intent.

Yah, original intent is to encourage people to share base on what they know, they see or they encounter. So that we all can be aware and not just treat it like flu.

I am one who get frustrated with the virus after so long and initially did mention to treat it just like flu. But after seeing many cases and feel for those people. Now I am seeing Singapore with so many case. My point is better stay away and don't get infected.

12 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Most were mild, they just recover at home, 16 of them were hospitalized but some were still in mild condition, just they are lucky to get hospital beds.

For my side will be many things. I did not check the loss of taste but one got long covid. Can ask me, I answer or hard for me to tell all.

One true thing I discover is you don't just get infected when you come face to face with a patient. As long as you protect well and ensure good habits. You don't get infected

From my anedotal sharing,  regular exercise seems to help to kepp in mild and fast recovery. One sample case, low reliability sharing here...  

From my ex-colleague, young teenage likely asymotpmatic.. But puzzling is my ex-colleague has underlyting condition in line with people in their 50s who don't watch they eat and don't exercise.. They are negative. 

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Ender said:

From my anedotal sharing,  regular exercise seems to help to kepp in mild and fast recovery. One sample case, low reliability sharing here...  

From my ex-colleague, young teenage likely asymotpmatic.. But puzzling is my ex-colleague has underlyting condition in line with people in their 50s who don't watch they eat and don't exercise.. They are negative. 

For those people who do not seem to get infected. I made some observation. They have done something right. They wear their mask properly. They keep good habits of not touching things around and wash or sanitize. 

One good example was my QA manager, actually it was my production supervisor who was the first case. His FIL was in hospital and he was in and out of it too. He always takes my QA manager's car but the QA manager did not get infected by him. 

It was confirmed my first guy was having a delta variant. I am really surprised it spread fast and wide. On the whole, there was  period I keep nagging at some QA girls for not wearing their mask properly. It was quite true, several of them got infected

• Praise 3

26 minutes ago, Strat said:

I have no prior experience in contracting covid. But I have encounter a lot of covidiot. 

If you would like to know more, I can share. 🤣

Internal Moderator
28 minutes ago, Ender said:

I will switch jaime off!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lrp0jxjyjyv3h8wvzz

• Haha! 4

11 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I will switch jaime off!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lrp0jxjyjyv3h8wvzz

dont la.. this place needs a jaime. since that koba got no humor one. dull mans

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

dont la.. this place needs a jaime. since that koba got no humor one. dull mans

:TT_TT:can don't so direct anot. hahahahahahah. My house no tissue paper liao leh. cry how to wipe. hhahaha

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

i know that when an infected ppl recover and if we take proper measure, it very hard to spread to us. But if we know some 1 is infected before. subconsciously we will avoid them and treat them differently.

For example myself, when my neighbour with is very close to me and i know he got contact with infected ppl before. now i try to avoid him. 

I got stunned when i go makan yesterday, the 2 stall helper that kenna infected just return, they missing for 1 week +. I purposely dun touch his hand when i collect my change....

maybe i seem rude , but cannot help it......

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3