Got Covid-19, No prejudice, Share your Experience Here

Arogab

Just now, Beregond said:

i know that when an infected ppl recover and if we take proper measure, it very hard to spread to us. But if we know some 1 is infected before. subconsciously we will avoid them and treat them differently.

For example myself, when my neighbour with is very close to me and i know he got contact with infected ppl before. now i try to avoid him. 

I got stunned when i go makan yesterday, the 2 stall helper that kenna infected just return, they missing for 1 week +. I purposely dun touch his hand when i collect my change....

maybe i seem rude , but cannot help it......

But actually they are most unlikely to infect if they confirm to have recovered. Coz they only shedding dead virus, and their immune is tip top, since it just won a battle.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Beregond said:

i know that when an infected ppl recover and if we take proper measure, it very hard to spread to us. But if we know some 1 is infected before. subconsciously we will avoid them and treat them differently.

For example myself, when my neighbour with is very close to me and i know he got contact with infected ppl before. now i try to avoid him. 

I got stunned when i go makan yesterday, the 2 stall helper that kenna infected just return, they missing for 1 week +. I purposely dun touch his hand when i collect my change....

Bro, open up. You mention 2 case. 

Case 1 - you know your neighbor got contact with infected people. You avoid, I think it is not wrong. For me and my group, I called my friend to come to my house to eat. He say he not coming cos he got contact with people who has contact with Covid. This I respect my friend for getting away and not come here and risk us. Naturally you know your neighbor is at risk, siam

Case 2 - 2 stall helper kenna and just return, they may or may not be victims, but we all know when they recover, they got antibodies liao. So no need to avoid lah. My cleaner comes to my office daily, she was positive. But now that she comes to clean my office after recovery, I never avoid her

One is to live responsibly, the other is not to be over sensitive and prejudice against someone who is infected

• Praise 7

13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

You did this?? 😒

57F80E73-1AE1-4D05-B719-570F93AA2494.gif

Edited by Fcw75

12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

you still buy the food from there? lol

6 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

you still buy the food from there? lol

ya maken from them 7-8 year already about twice a week. after the 2 helper kenna, i avoid them 1 week plus.  

the first time i go back makan  .the 2 infected guy not back yet,

business damn jialat. afternoon 2 pm liao. 70% of the food not sold....

yesterday i go again, saw the 2 guy come back. i abit stun, abit awkward😂

心理作用

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

ya maken from them 7-8 year already about twice a week. after the 2 helper kenna, i avoid them 1 week plus.  

the first time i go back makan  .the 2 infected guy not back yet,

business damn jialat. afternoon 2 pm liao. 70% of the food not sold....

yesterday i go again, saw the 2 guy come back. i abit stun, abit awkward😂

心理作用

Give them chance ok. These two helpers are probably the most covid free people in the kopi tiam. Immune gao lat.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
15 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

You did this?? 😒

57F80E73-1AE1-4D05-B719-570F93AA2494.gif

12 hours ago, Ender said:

Give them chance ok. These two helpers are probably the most covid free people in the kopi tiam. Immune gao lat.

One thing I see in Thailand here, people are forgiving. Our people who get it and recovered are not avoided. My finance manager also nice enough to loan her house to an infected buyer when she was infected for isolation. We got to learn from this

• Praise 9

One of my ex colleagues got it. He was admitted to a hospital and the condition deteriorated. He passed away on 25 Sept.

• Sad 11

1 minute ago, Fitvip said:

One of my ex colleagues got it. He was admitted to a hospital and the condition deteriorated. He passed away on 25 Sept.

Haiz….so he was one of the statistics. How old is he?

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Haiz….so he was one of the statistics. How old is he?

I think he was about 62. That is the one I could trace on that day.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

fully vac??

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Sorry to hear this Bro. At our age, it is sad to see or hear our friends going away. 

At the same time, I was reading some news about many after effects problem in getting Covid even after recovery. So we are right, this is not going to be normal flu

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Beregond said:

fully vac??

Not sure about this.

A check discovered the case as partially vaccinated. He had 3 highs.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Sorry to hear this Bro. At our age, it is sad to see or hear our friends going away. 

At the same time, I was reading some news about many after effects problem in getting Covid even after recovery. So we are right, this is not going to be normal flu

Yes, heard about permanent damage cause to the lungs even when recovered. So, life will not be the same once hit by the virus!

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Turbocharged
32 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Yes, heard about permanent damage cause to the lungs even when recovered. So, life will not be the same once hit by the virus!

Yes, and the virus is just only 2 years old. With the information to us not considered as matured, there are so many uncertainties. 

So far, we also don't know about how each and everyone can take it when infected. All the rough understanding is about being young and healthy only come back with "Should not have much issue". is still not acceptable throughout.

Maybe those lucky ones will not have issues. Assperts are only looking at data and commenting only. Still the basic confirm thing is to "Stay away from it"

11 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Yes, and the virus is just only 2 years old. With the information to us not considered as matured, there are so many uncertainties. 

So far, we also don't know about how each and everyone can take it when infected. All the rough understanding is about being young and healthy only come back with "Should not have much issue". is still not acceptable throughout.

Maybe those lucky ones will not have issues. Assperts are only looking at data and commenting only. Still the basic confirm thing is to "Stay away from it"

When it develops into pneumonia, lung will be permanently damaged.

Lung capability will definitely reduced.

That’s no doubt about it.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

When it develops into pneumonia, lung will be permanently damaged.

Lung capability will definitely reduced.

That’s no doubt about it.

Some one send me this, this guy claims to be Phuket richest family and is a consultant of a university here. My Chairman's friend. But this is never proven. Hopefully there will be medicine that we can totally trust soon. Note this is not approved at all please. Just sharing only

"The procedure for using the water-based Nano Emulsion of Andro X 

One bottle, 20 millilitres (ml) of soluble Drug has 10 mg of Andrographolide. 

Give the Covid 19 infected patient one teaspoon every four hours, four times a day. 
Spray into the mouth , three or four times daily, two shots at a time.

The symptoms of coughing and fever will be relieved and gone within 3 days in average.

- How Andrographolide works?

Basically, when the Corona virus penetrates human protein cells. The enzyme protease in your body will cut and increase the protein cells that are infected by virus. So the white blood cells are unable to get rid of the virus. 

Andrographolide, which is the size of nano when spray into throat,  nano soluble drug will be absorbed into our cells directly. Andrographolide will act as a controller to the Enzyme Protease preventing our protein cells from dividing. So Corona virus will never be able to multiply in our cells. Our white blood cells have enough time to eliminate all viruses that enter our body.

This Andrographolide works naturally without any chemicals in our cells by controlling our enzyme prortease not to divide infected cells."

Advise - Do not try at all please, just comments

93210924507726764.jpg

324724522877687609.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1