πŸ˜‚ Still Dare Complain About Living in Singapore?

steveluv

Still complaining about PAP and living in Singapore? Better go Malaysia? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…Regardless, whatever, most Singaporeans' favourite must-do-or - will-die is to complain.Β 

Eat full, complain only got 1 stomachΒ 

Eat not full, complain no enough moneyΒ 

Stay HDB, complain noisy, dirty, bad cooking smells, expensive cos gotten an EA when really, 4-rm would be much ideal. But face machiam no value.Β 

Stay EC, complain not private property. Neither here nor there and more expensive than HDB.Β 

Stay Condominium, complain not near enough to MRT or bus stop or no supermarkets or wet market. If near all these, not enough money. Cheaper and near all these amenities is HDB but not give face plus complaints highlighted above.Β 

Stay landed. Everything expensive, especially if repair whatever, quotation marked up like no need to pay. Although got own car pouch, cannot park inside cos outside road is "free" so must park outside. Also if no park outside, neighbours with more than one car will squat on "your" roadside. Cannot man.Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sometimes, if no hear complaints, I worry if there are more foreigners here than Singaporeans liao. Sad but true, we number 1, no other country dare to seize this "honour".Β 

Yada-ing. And yes, will still dare to complain, till death do us part. 😁

Stay safe allΒ 

CheersΒ 

Β 

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 3

@steveluv tl,dr... 4: 38 , once i saw this i switched off, can't compare like this....  interestingly, the PPP exchange rate difference for this same plastic bag of same goods, is 1.762 . the Msian ringgit (@ 3.086 now) is actually 42.9% undervalued... shows its good for sinkies to buy even more in Msia!  🐣 Huat ah!

• Haha! 1

Our jiu-hoo friends got the right answer long long ago. Stay in Malaysia, work in Singapore - best combi [laugh]

I recall in my first job the technicians commuting over every day had a better lifestyle than us graduate degree-level engineers here. One even invited us over for his house-warming. A real HOUSE. With 2 cars (no doubt, B&B family car, but still two) in the porch.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…Regardless, whatever, most Singaporeans' favourite must-do-or - will-die is to complain.Β 

Eat full, complain only got 1 stomachΒ 

Eat not full, complain no enough moneyΒ 

Stay HDB, complain noisy, dirty, bad cooking smells, expensive cos gotten an EA when really, 4-rm would be much ideal. But face machiam no value.Β 

Stay EC, complain not private property. Neither here nor there and more expensive than HDB.Β 

Stay Condominium, complain not near enough to MRT or bus stop or no supermarkets or wet market. If near all these, not enough money. Cheaper and near all these amenities is HDB but not give face plus complaints highlighted above.Β 

Stay landed. Everything expensive, especially if repair whatever, quotation marked up like no need to pay. Although got own car pouch, cannot park inside cos outside road is "free" so must park outside. Also if no park outside, neighbours with more than one car will squat on "your" roadside. Cannot man.Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Sometimes, if no hear complaints, I worry if there are more foreigners here than Singaporeans liao. Sad but true, we number 1, no other country dare to seize this "honour".Β 

Yada-ing. And yes, will still dare to complain, till death do us part. 😁

Stay safe allΒ 

CheersΒ 

Β 

Stay in condo complaint it cost $1.5 million you know, can any how park, shout at security guardsΒ and have guests partied till 2.30 am.....Β  :we-all-gonna-die:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Really low standard, comparingΒ ourselves to Malaysia, a country who has yet to put its former PM in jail for widely publishedΒ 1MDB scandal.Β 

Β 

• Haha! 8

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Why he no say about crime rates ?????Β  :we-all-gonna-die:

It's both a reality and a myth. A kind of bogeyman that is conveniently trotted out by our leaders to tell us we have it better.

Yet is it still safe in SG? We are safe here, but also because most of us who are safe do not go out gallivanting in the wee hours of the night and morning. If you do that in SG, you find that the environment is not that much safer - as these days have hit-and-run, robberies, even murders just because you look at other people wrongly.

It's the same thing in malaysia. Daytime and sane hours when more people are around, is actually not that much more danger than in SG. Sure you get some petty theft, e.g. car get broken into if you leave some tempting stuff exposed. That is more annoying and a hassle. Malaysians kind of adapted to it and also learn to avoid dangerous situation.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Stay in condo complaint it cost $1.5 million you know, can any how park, shout at security guardsΒ and have guests partied till 2.30 am.....Β  :we-all-gonna-die:

Hehe.... I forgot, can swim in pool everyday, BBQ, go gym and free water to wash car too.Β 

Cannot cannot, these not complaints, Singaporeans will choke soon. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Stay safeΒ 

CheersΒ 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Question :What is Singaporeans' favorite past time?

Answer : Complain

Question: Confirm?

Answer: Double Confirm!!πŸ˜„

• Haha! 4

I seldom go to Malaysia, but when I went there some years back, I took a look at Starbucks prices and my jaw dropped:Β Consider that Malaysians' fresh graduate starting salary is RM2400 and Singaporean's is S$3800, a Malaysian can buy 129 Venti Chocolate cream chip frappuccinosΒ if he spent all his money on the same drink at Starbucks and a Singaporean can buy 426. This comparison is obviously spending money where you earned it, if the Singaporean spent his money in Malaysia, he would earn RM11700 as starting salary and be able to buy 629 drinks.Β 

image.thumb.png.bff328de3fd7ac1b7ef2d4eecae9afce.png

image.thumb.png.3960a553d9ab41153dbde44ae507ae1c.png

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

If Singapore is worse than Malaysia and Myanmar, we Singaporeans will be the ones who go over to work as blue collar workers and domestic helpers, not the other way round.Β  I believe Singapore government had controlled the SGD-RM exchange rate to prevent it from getting higher, as it would have results in hyper-inflation in Malaysia, and deflation in Singapore, which are bad in the long run.

13 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

I seldom go to Malaysia, but when I went there some years back, I took a look at Starbucks prices and my jaw dropped:Β Consider that Malaysians' fresh graduate starting salary is RM2400 and Singaporean's is S$3800, a Malaysian can buy 129 Venti Chocolate cream chip frappuccinosΒ if he spent all his money on the same drink at Starbucks and a Singaporean can buy 426. This comparison is obviously spending money where you earned it, if the Singaporean spent his money in Malaysia, he would earn RM11700 as starting salary and be able to buy 629 drinks.Β 

image.thumb.png.bff328de3fd7ac1b7ef2d4eecae9afce.png

image.thumb.png.3960a553d9ab41153dbde44ae507ae1c.png

Made me wonder wtf is buying in Malaysia

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Why he no say about crime rates ?????Β  :we-all-gonna-die:

Just like the exchange rate...few times more...reported ones...unreported ones...many many times more...😁

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Our jiu-hoo friends got the right answer long long ago. Stay in Malaysia, work in Singapore - best combi [laugh]

I recall in my first job the technicians commuting over every day had a better lifestyle than us graduate degree-level engineers here. One even invited us over for his house-warming. A real HOUSE. With 2 cars (no doubt, B&B family car, but still two) in the porch.

Some of my younger boh tak chek cousins...started out as blue collar......stayed in rented room in jb... worked hard here...motor in and out everyday...got promoted still did the same till one day decided to rent a room here...continued to work hard...saved enough to buy a house in jb but still stayed in the rented room here...only bought a resale after settling down here while he bought more "eat wind houses" in bolehland...other cousins also have a few properties in various cities...

haizz...T2 would say sad life for Singaporeans...😁

↑ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1