πŸ˜‚ Still Dare Complain About Living in Singapore?

steveluv

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Second photo, see how they make us sign business commitmentsπŸ˜‚, You will be amazed how my bosses work

IMG_20180701_180506.jpg

222417842535401565.jpg

Wow! Need to ink deal with blood ah!? πŸ˜…

↑ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Just now, mersaylee said:

So our company got a alcohol culture and say what must do what, write down and sign, we are graded by our commitment. And I am basically Chinese on the outside liao. Singaporean in the inside. I love Singapore and will come back to retire😁

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I have 2 friends, one was in sales and one was in project management…lots of entertainments to follow up on after work…regret now with liver issues…I try not to drink beer at night nowadays.Β Β 

Had a army friend.Β 

Was in stock broking,Β  he said drinking was so heavy that one day he woke up with pillow bloody from noseΒ bleed... after thay he quit the job. Earn less... but happier.Β 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 2

47 minutes ago, Arogab said:

. I wroteο»Ώο»Ώ before in other thread, when I went to Suzhou 3 years back on my first day to join the company, first thing I was giο»Ώvο»Ώο»Ώen is 3 palleο»Ώts of red wine, bai jiu and whiskey to be usedο»Ώ fο»Ώor ο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώentertainmentο»Ώο»Ώ. ο»Ώ

Did it come with SYT, MILF, GILF?😁

9 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Actually I like this, ink deal with blood, I normally can do it. Just that I don't like bosses always ask from more🀬

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Did it come with SYT, MILF, GILF?😁

Erh....this one is your own individual behavior ok, nothing to do with company. Haha

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Climb ladder lah, end of the day is still working, that is why got to learn to start some business and invest in some areas whereby got returns in order to join your brotherhood

Drink is ok lah, just drink moderately. And learn not to drink like me. I also think I drink a lot and that's why boss also like me cos I don't reject them after workπŸ˜‹

See what they display when the company had anniversary, it was one photo I captured when I join. Now photos of alcohol is nothing liao. Last trip got China bosses come SGP bring their 25 years old moa tai and the waitress ask "WhyΒ  your mao tai so fragrant" of cos lah, how much the price? 10k RMB

Second photo, see how they make us sign business commitmentsπŸ˜‚, You will be amazed how my bosses work

IMG_20180701_180506.jpg

222417842535401565.jpg

Thats why i say you are top SG expat

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Thats why i say you are top SG expat

I managed to get by, just like today QBR, as long as report this year will end up 150% of target can liaoπŸ˜‚. In fact must say, 100%, oh we can do 120%,Β  oh maybe can do 130%......Wait last card then say 150%, if not say 150% first card, sure die one.πŸ˜‚

I am top SG runaway or top SG exile or expelledΒ guy maybe lah

22 hours ago, Arogab said:

Climb ladder lah, end of the day is still working, that is why got to learn to start some business and invest in some areas whereby got returns in order to join your brotherhood

Drink is ok lah, just drink moderately. And learn not to drink like me. I also think I drink a lot and that's why boss also like me cos I don't reject them after workπŸ˜‹

See what they display when the company had anniversary, it was one photo I captured when I join. Now photos of alcohol is nothing liao. Last trip got China bosses come SGP bring their 25 years old moa tai and the waitress ask "WhyΒ  your mao tai so fragrant" of cos lah, how much the price? 10k RMB

IMG_20180701_180506.jpg

222417842535401565.jpg

Wow....Β 

Signing alcohol deal is it? πŸ˜…

On 10/11/2021 at 11:37 AM, Sosaria said:

Our jiu-hoo friends got the right answer long long ago. Stay in Malaysia, work in Singapore - best combi [laugh]

I recall in my first job the technicians commuting over every day had a better lifestyle than us graduate degree-level engineers here. One even invited us over for his house-warming. A real HOUSE. With 2 cars (no doubt, B&B family car, but still two) in the porch.

Yup .. and hence the idea of putting old retiree in a retirement villiage in jb once upon a tiime was shot down by everyone..

And a single story terrace is made affordable too. Imagine a security guard working in singapre is on the same street and neighbour as a malaysian Uni lecturer.

Β 

Edited by Sdf4786k

8 hours ago, happy_man said:

bro, regardless of being δΈ­ε€–ζ–°ε†…, u not worried abt your kidneys and liver leh. 😝

Worry is no use, you see people like this and you need to take care yourself. But if one don't walk out to do something, nothing is achieved. I can say I don't do it the best way but I basically take care. If I were to get it, then just too bad. To be fair, many who were more careful than me got it. So just need to have my way to make it

• Praise 1

On 10/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, Beregond said:

my parents give me $50/ week during poly time only. they only request i min pass and get my cert.

If i give my kids 500sgd/week and they only give me a 50/100 just pass onlyΒ 

i will give them same same 50sgd/week also as what i receive.  because that is what they deserve. 😁

Must take in inflation lah!

When I was a kid my father take out $50 to pay for groceries is enough.

Now I go shopping $100 also not enough!

:D

Your time 20 cents can buy 5 Hecks sweets.

Now cannot!

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Now cannot!

My time during poly...only 50 dollah a month but enuf for dance with tea some more 😁

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Now cannot!

My time Hacks was 10cents for 3.

So 20 cents = 6

I older than youπŸ˜‚

↑ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3