πŸ˜‚ Still Dare Complain About Living in Singapore?

steveluv

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/international-school-teacher-fined-swearing-police-officers-while-drunk-outside-jurong?cid=Webmobile_readnext_internal_09032021_tdy
Β 

other people want to come and live in Singapore leh.

want to be teacher, please act like teacher, dont get drunk in public and be a bloody nuisance.

Characters of his ilk teaching the next generation to act like him? Off with his head!

image.png.012538d5b33b14ce1e81f2ddd098559d.png

↑ Advertisement

19 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/youth-tiktok-backflip-stunt-rhino-enclosure-charged-consuming-cannabis-while-out-bail?cid=emarsys-today_TODAY's new morning briefing for Oct 14, 2021 (ACTIVE)_newsletter_14102021_today
Β 

this is the kind of youngsters we breed ? Β Repeated offences of such natureΒ , better go straight to jail and reform since the outside world is not good enough..

Become a lawyer for these jokers, a court officialΒ or a prison officer looks to be an iron rice bowl? No end of work to do.Β 

15 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

@ArogabΒ by reading your post reveals fewQs, many malaysian bros and sisters are chasing Singapore's dreamΒ pay check, they had come from afar like Sabah and Sarawak, since thy really ' chiong 'Β and hardworking fellow.

yes thy often save on foods for lunches and cooked diner at home , say a decent meal of bf and lunch can be $3.00 and $4.00 lunch plus $3.00 coffee break. Total $10.00 per day can do wonder for them, some even skip meals & rushing hope after 5/6pm.

It can be quite a saving if one work for 5 yrs, excluding CPF contributions and medi-safe, We welcome malaysians here cozΒ as our neighbouring country looking for job more than 5/6 decades ago... it helps themΒ on their living cost / expenses.

Yes, many come SGP to make money. Indons, MY, India and even Chinese. I know lots of them

20 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Yes, many come SGP to make money. Indons, MY, India and even Chinese. I know lots of them

RecentlyΒ spokeΒ  to a young nsf awaiting to go uni.

Told him careful about what he chose to do. Some lines of work are dead ends, filled with people who can work for much less than his minimum survival income have flooded the place... no easy answer.Β 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

I am glad that there is 3rd party power providers.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Playtime said:

RecentlyΒ spokeΒ  to a young nsf awaiting to go uni.

Told him careful about what he chose to do. Some lines of work are dead ends, filled with people who can work for much less than his minimum survival income have flooded the place... no easy answer.Β 

Yah man, but when you talk to young NSF, he is already done in half of what he choose liao. I am one of them. My early expertise is in SMT and Automation. I end up 16 years in China and now Thailand. Good thing is I sell myself as a management professional and go into business where I get employed into position where the bosses know I will settle the job.

Also I teach my daughter to do better and choose what is good for her

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Yah man, but when you talk to young NSF, he is already done in half of what he choose liao. I am one of them. My early expertise is in SMT and Automation. I end up 16 years in China and now Thailand. Good thing is I sell myself as a management professional and go into business where I get employed into position where the bosses know I will settle the job.

Also I teach my daughter to do better and choose what is good for her

Top SG Expat… steady lah ✌️

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Top SG Expat… steady lah ✌️

Bro, I am not top ok, just imagine I living away for 16/17 years liao. Just good that this current boss can be the last one good liao

9 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Bro, I am not top ok, just imagine I living away for 16/17 years liao. Just good that this current boss can be the last one good liao

16 years...

Β Tasted all the dishes of China Thailand lor

ε°θΏ‡ε„θ‰²ηΎŽε‘³οΌŒθΏ™θΎˆε­ζ²‘η™½ζ΄»δΊ†πŸ€£

5 minutes ago, Playtime said:

16 years...

Β Tasted all the dishes of China Thailand lor

ε°θΏ‡ε„θ‰²ηΎŽε‘³οΌŒθΏ™θΎˆε­ζ²‘η™½ζ΄»δΊ†πŸ€£

My Iiver spoil liao, when I first drink Mao Tai, it was 270 rmb per bottle, now at 2000 rmb you cannot buy the real oneπŸ˜…

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Arogab said:

My Iiver spoil liao, when I first drink Mao Tai, it was 270 rmb per bottle, now at 2000 rmb you cannot buy the real oneπŸ˜…

δΈεœ¨δΉŽε€©ι•Ώεœ°δΉ…οΌŒγ€‚γ€‚γ€‚

εŽζ‚”ζ²‘ε°‘ε–η‚Ήι…’Β  😁

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

δΈεœ¨δΉŽε€©ι•Ώεœ°δΉ…οΌŒγ€‚γ€‚γ€‚

εŽζ‚”ζ²‘ε°‘ε–η‚Ήι…’Β  😁

Haha, if you meet my bosses then you will know, some people run away. Our top management meeting is always laden with expensive alcohol. I wrote before in other thread, when I went to Suzhou 3 years back on my first day to join the company, first thing I was given is 3 pallets of red wine, bai jiu and whiskey to be used for entertainment. I am not making it big. But our bosses also know how businesses are sealed in China and they are all jiu gui. They buy in super huge quantity

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Arogab said:

Dont modest, so many years away, not top also top lah….

You in Thailand now?

suey mak mak?

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Haha, if you meet my bosses then you will know, some people run away. Our top management meeting is always laden with expensive alcohol. I wrote before in other thread, when I went to Suzhou 3 years back on my first day to join the company, first thing I was given is 3 pallets of red wine, bai jiu and whiskey to be used for entertainment. I am not making it big. But our bosses also know how businesses are sealed in China and they are all jiu gui. They buy in super huge quantity

I have 2 friends, one was in sales and one was in project management…lots of entertainments to follow up on after work…regret now with liver issues…I try not to drink beer at night nowadays.Β Β 

9 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Dont modest, so many years away, not top also top lah….

You in Thailand now?

suey mak mak?

Climb ladder lah, end of the day is still working, that is why got to learn to start some business and invest in some areas whereby got returns in order to join your brotherhood

5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I have 2 friends, one was in sales and one was in project management…lots of entertainments to follow up on after work…regret now with liver issues…I try not to drink beer at night nowadays.Β Β 

Drink is ok lah, just drink moderately. And learn not to drink like me. I also think I drink a lot and that's why boss also like me cos I don't reject them after workπŸ˜‹

See what they display when the company had anniversary, it was one photo I captured when I join. Now photos of alcohol is nothing liao. Last trip got China bosses come SGP bring their 25 years old moa tai and the waitress ask "WhyΒ  your mao tai so fragrant" of cos lah, how much the price? 10k RMB

Second photo, see how they make us sign business commitmentsπŸ˜‚, You will be amazed how my bosses work

IMG_20180701_180506.jpg

222417842535401565.jpg

↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 1