Covid no place to go. Support local establishment

carloverguy2017

Those who have yet to step into Singapore Science center, this coming school holidays can be a great time to be safe, away from mall and learn something interesting with your child.

In fact there's quite a heap of interesting findings in science center, I ran out of time to fully explore every thing inside. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

For males please go jamesc good quality cars at affordable prices

and for good looking young ladies please go jamesc heavenly paradise boutique spa.

:D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, carloverguy2017 said:

Those who have yet to step into Singapore Science center, this coming school holidays can be a great time to be safe, away from mall and learn something interesting with your child.

In fact there's quite a heap of interesting findings in science center, I ran out of time to fully explore every thing inside. 

I am 33 this year. Issit still suitable for me? Anyway, I used to study bio and physics science. 🤣

9 hours ago, Jamesc said:

For males please go jamesc good quality cars at affordable prices

and for good looking young ladies please go jamesc heavenly paradise boutique spa.

But your car showroom and spa have no playground or children corners for parents to park their kids when they go car viewing or body rubbing. 

Nowadays, everyone is flocking away from shopping malls.

Places like Hays Goat Farm and Bollywood Veggies at Lim Chu Kang are getting crowded and once-secluded places like far end of Changi Beach is almost as busy as East Coast Park now.  Can't find a parking lot.

Edited by Albeniz

25 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

But your car showroom and spa have no playground or children corners for parents to park their kids when they go car viewing or body rubbing. 

Wives and girlfriends come for professional therapy not body rubbing and ask their husbands or boyfriend to view my good quality used cars at affordable prices.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Wives and girlfriends come for professional therapy not body rubbing and ask their husbands or boyfriend to view my good quality used cars at affordable prices.

Professional therapy is just being diplomatic.😄
Down to the core, you know I know and almost everyone know it is basically body rubbing. 😜

39 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Professional therapy is just being diplomatic.😄
Down to the core, you know I know and almost everyone know it is basically body rubbing. 😜

I am a professional so when rub them all the chi come up and all the bad thing come out of their body.

35 minutes ago, doreen23 said:

Good news.. we can now go to Batam and Bintan, as well as Bali from Singapore without quarantine..

Actually I can't speak Indonesian  and I've never been to Bali, is it true that most Balinese speak other languages other than Indonesian?

They like English language especially the American...

let your fingers and USD do all the talking 😁

↡ Advertisement