Boss' Insults May Not Be A Bad Thing...

Fitvip

If 4D can make a living, men can eat shit also.🤣

I am a non 4 D believer. One has to bet a lot to get rich , and that is provided he strike first prize.  This is near impossible before he lose a fortune. If one stike 10k, 20k, it is not going change his life but may induce heavier punting. 

I will buy a few dollars of Toto if the stake is high, this is just for fun while won't make me poorer.

• Praise 13
  • Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I am a non 4 D believer. One has to bet a lot to get rich , and that is provided he strike first prize.  This is near impossible before he lose a fortune. If one stike 10k, 20k, it is not going change his life but may induce heavier punting. 

I will buy a few dollars of Toto if the stake is high, this is just for fun while won't make me poorer.

I sak pork this thought!

• Praise 3

It is true that every crisis opens up another opportunity. A blessing in disguise if you prefer to put it. However, the individual mentality and strength are equally important. The world didn't end with COVID so you can also do it. 

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

It is true that every crisis opens up another opportunity. A blessing in disguise if you prefer to put it. However, the individual mentality and strength are equally important. The world didn't end with COVID so you can also do it. 

If a boss keeps insulting everyone up, it is a boss's problem, they should raise it up with HR. If boss keeps insulating one individual, then that person should do some soul searching, he should also have a one on one talk with the boss. Striking 4 D is only a momentary happiness, he will still have to face his boss for the rest of his career as long as he continues to report to the same boss. What the boss is doing is not right anyway, he should do coaching instead of insulating his employees.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Well at least they "heard" what the boss was saying.... 

Meaning the most of what the boss said didn't get in... 

Their mind already filtering the words..... 

Bad for both party... Only negativity brewing... 

Scolded in cantonese.... 

Hmmm hopefully not F&B line... And don't anyhow cook stuff. 😅

• Haha! 1

19 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

If a boss keeps insulting everyone up, it is a boss's problem, they should raise it up with HR. If boss keeps insulating one individual, then that person should do some soul searching, he should also have a one on one talk with the boss. Striking 4 D is only a momentary happiness, he will still have to face his boss for the rest of his career as long as he continues to report to the same boss. What the boss is doing is not right anyway, he should do coaching instead of insulating his employees.

I sincerely hope there are still HR today. Without a proper union, you just to look after yourself

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I sincerely hope there are still HR today. Without a proper union, you just to look after yourself

most of the HR  and payroll functions are outsourced to PH and India these days, but these are the low value add jobs, there would still be key HR personnel  in country to take care of the non bau . But true, we have to take care of ourselves, and if we could, take care of our employees as well. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

41 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

I also dun believe and many time even when I buy I never check if I win, so I might be one of the unclaimed million dollars winner [laugh]

I remember I dream of my grandpa 30 yrs ago, 4 number appear in the dream, I told my parents about the numbers, all went to buy and I bought small small, won $10k. But in my whole life of buying 4D n toto, I dun think I even spend more than $1k, so net net I still win [laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Time to buy now! Huat Ahhh!!!

IMG_20211016_113403.jpg

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Unfortunately sometimes boss is the owner of the company and HR also dare not do anything!

• Praise 1

Some people dont have EQ, so when they become boss, so they would ended up saying hurting words to their subordinates. Or some bosses when they are in bad mood, they would throw their temper infront of their staff, or give black face even the staff no offended the boss.

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Civic101 said:

Unfortunately sometimes boss is the owner of the company and HR also dare not do anything!

This sounds like a SME?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This sounds like a SME?

MNC where the top is controlled by certain grouo also same. HR will have to obey instruction. Have ever heard of interview local to meet ' criteria' although decision already made to employ preferred staff and staff were asked to standby after all the interviews are done?

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Civic101 said:

If boss is the owner and a lousy boss,东家不打,打西家already. Unless every scolding can win 4D 😃😃

• Haha! 1

31 minutes ago, Civic101 said:

Time to buy now! Huat Ahhh!!!

IMG_20211016_113403.jpg

Yah I don't mind betting a bit. Just in case财神爷wants to take care of me, there is a way for him to deliver  money to me mah. 😃😃😃