Is this the end of the road for NOC?

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Samantha-Responds-To-NOC-Sylvias-Apology-Calls-Out-Inaccuracies-May-Start-A-GoFundMe.thumb.jpg.0f4efc08d255f893e70f71d32d0d83a9.jpg

01ee6670-2cb0-11ec-bf77-7904233b5de9.thumb.png.7d51d5c709a100620d3e1ccb44ab6b6e.png

Wasn't intending to post about this saga but I think with the release of this latest news today, it's almost the end of the road for Night Owl Cinematics. 

https://mustsharenews.com/noc-staff-sylvia/

What a waste. PR disaster right from the start. Will NOC be able to pick itself back up, or is this the final nail in the coffin?

1 If Sylvia remove herself as management, is there a chance for the company to bounce back? 

2 Will brands still believe in the NOC brand? 

3 Will Ryan start his own company and bring staff along with him? Judging from the online support shown towards him, I'm sure he'll have no problem building his own fanbase or loyal supporters. 

4 Say its not the CEO but an employee, should people "cancel" the entire company because of an individual? 

5 If those conversations were sent to an individual over private message instead of a groupchat, would the damage be lesser? I mean, we've all cursed and sweared at colleagues or friends privately to another party, sometimes a rant, just wanna vent out your frustration. 

I'm not condoning her actions but I'm specifically picking two scenarios, change the variables and discuss the consequences.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Ok now I understand how lame some "SME" bosses can be - and I was right. Scummy low-lifes running fly-by-night (hehe Night Owl) scams.

• Praise 1

The saga has gone beyong just boss with rude and abusive language.

More leaks and allegation of illegal activties and infidelity. The bartering one and her brother's PR allegation is serious.

If all true, it's the end for her. No wonder Ryan left before this shit storm. He probably knew it's  coming.

Found this link from HWZ.

https://endthesilencee.blogspot.com/?m=1

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 5
  • Shocked 2

17 minutes ago, Ender said:

More leaks and allegation of illegal activties and infidelity. The bartering one and her brother's PR allegation is serious.

If all true, it's the end for her. No wonder Ryan left before this shit storm. He probably knew it's  coming.

So expect next few days, mom, SPF to start to investigate ? It's very serious offence for bartering for sex. So by this one alone she confirmed gg..

• Praise 1

It's always about content. Maybe slyvia is about management. But she's not particularly interesting on camera. If her employees zao fan until liddat, nothing much to say really. 

Certainly aiken has his own fan base. He's certainly a consummate host and internet presenter by now. 

Internal Moderator
7 hours ago, Ender said:

I read that he "left" at the start of the year? I do watch his RenoKing series and the last episode  they published is the latest video on their channel for about the past week. But RenoKing started their own channel about a month ago.

Should I say, a storm is brewing? 

8 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Ok now I understand how lame some "SME" bosses can be - and I was right. Scummy low-lifes running fly-by-night (hehe Night Owl) scams.

I'm glad to be working under good bosses in SGCM. 😀

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

52 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

I glad that Ryan Tan left the relationship with Sylvia. She treated him like a watermelon head.

i mean, he had it coming..... long ago it seems..  poor guy need to do what needs to be done.

image.png.7785a4206a3d944d331de1cbf3ec9025.png

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Playtime said:

i mean, he had it coming..... long ago it seems..  poor guy need to do what needs to be done.

image.png.7785a4206a3d944d331de1cbf3ec9025.png

I wish Ryan and Deekosh all the best in their future endeavours.

Maybe they can work very well with Jianhao Tan.

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
  • Praise 1

7 hours ago, Yewheng said:

So expect next few days, mom, SPF to start to investigate ? It's very serious offence for bartering for sex. So by this one alone she confirmed gg..

I think for spf to being investigation, some alleged 'victims' have to make a police report.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Enye said:

wah … millennial stuff also being discussed on mcf

i feel young again 

😬😅

...or you prefer we talk about the jurassic world...?

Once upon a time there were Trex and RadX...😁

• Haha! 3

I don't know who and what is happening,  but when I see "grab and suck already" and " talent A had sexual intercourse in exchange for logistics services" , I became interested....  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 13

8 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I don't know who and what is happening,  but when I see "grab and suck already" and " talent A had sexual intercourse in exchange for logistics services" , I became interested....  [:p][laugh][laugh]

I tink you mean - becum sexcited 😁

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
5 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Just cancel them! Toxic culture... SME mentality.. 

Cancel culture for the Gen Z la. Haha.

↡ Advertisement