Is this the end of the road for NOC?

BabyBlade

9 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I tink you mean - becum sexcited 😁

Oh no no no,  I not sexcited,  I am interested hor.... 

Like what is "grab and suck" ? A new service from grab? Book a grab and suck in the car?  

And if I employ a few chio bus and their job is to have sexual intercourse with all my vendors in exchange for services, how am I going to do up my books? This one I very interested....  ^_^

But to put things straight,  I don't like to be grab and suck, and I don't provide free service or products paid by sexual intercourse...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 6

7 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Like what is "grab and suck" ? A new service from grab? Book a grab and suck in the car?  

And if I employ a few chio bus and their job is to have sexual intercourse with all my vendors in exchange for services, how am I going to do up my books? This one I very interested....  ^_^

But to put things straight,  I don't like to be grab and suck, and I don't provide free service or products paid by sexual intercourse...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

In the grand course of thing...only need to put one interesting thing straight (up)...and that's all it matters...😁

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

my compliance department always say accurate recording of books is required so that we do not get into trouble with the law

😅🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, Enye said:

my compliance department always say accurate recording of books is required so that we do not get into trouble with the law

😅🤣

Accurate recording

or

Law abiding recording

😂

• Haha! 3

10 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Ok now I understand how lame some "SME" bosses can be - and I was right. Scummy low-lifes running fly-by-night (hehe Night Owl) scams.

SME very important to our economy!

I've heard it 1000X from ivory tower.

• Haha! 2

56 minutes ago, Enye said:

😅🤣

Sometimes you get into trouble not only with the law when you record your books accurately ...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

28 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Accurate recording

or

Law abiding recording

😂

I think he meant one accurate recording and one law a biding recording...  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Sometimes you get into trouble not only with the law when you record your books accurately ...... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

my compliance department says the illegal action/expense would break 1 law.  inaccurate recording would break another law

they asked if you prefer to break 1 or 2 laws...violation of company policy still havent count yet

🤣

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

The chio bus will be deemed as intangible assets then amortized over 3 years? This one @Mustank can confirm since he is CPA? I learnt these from my accounting people. 😂

• Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

The chio bus will be deemed as intangible assets then amortized over 3 years? This one @Mustank can confirm since he is CPA? I learnt these from my accounting people. 😂

Bro, this one is off balance sheet accounting :XD:

In real life, there are alot of intangible assets and risks not taken into balance sheet one :XD:

but chiobu can be both an asset and risk (unrealised liabilities) at the same time :XD:

Edited by Mustank
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
18 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Bro, this one is off balance sheet accounting :XD:

In real life, there are alot of intangible assets and risks not taken into balance sheet one :XD:

but chiobu can be both an asset and risk (unrealised liabilities) at the same time :XD:

:dizzy:

• Haha! 1

I only watch their food channel.

I find that they dunno how to hold back on things like their personal lives and what they do for a living. Everything they let ppl know. It is too much information. Even how much they charge for advertising for say a hawker stall(hawker approach them) they charge ppl dunno how many thousands and then they tell them they might not get a favourable review. LoL...

And when they start putting their personal lives on screen I stop watching. I dunno, it makes me think they are not serious in their job. Tbh it is awful watching them now.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, Enye said:

my compliance department says the illegal action/expense would break 1 law.  inaccurate recording would break another law

they asked if you prefer to break 1 or 2 laws...violation of company policy still havent count yet

🤣

My Chief Legal said illegal expense at own expense.

That's including being asked to pay coffee money at the immigration checkpoint during a business trip.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I only watch their food channel.

I find that they dunno how to hold back on things like their personal lives and what they do for a living. Everything they let ppl know. It is too much information. Even how much they charge for advertising for say a hawker stall(hawker approach them) they charge ppl dunno how many thousands and then they tell them they might not get a favourable review. LoL...

And when they start putting their personal lives on screen I stop watching. I dunno, it makes me think they are not serious in their job. Tbh it is awful watching them now.

idk, but what passes as talent and entertainment now a days.. i just dont watch simi video of theirs. find it too lame.