Is this the end of the road for NOC?

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

i am. i watch already wanna slam that head on the table.. 😡 but thats just me

Im just one of the kaypoh ones. Waiting to see how this unfolds. I'm also not sure if a company should be cancelled because of one individual. Cancel culture is bad. There are many employees working in an organisation and that's a lot of rice bowl we're talking about here. It's easy to say, just start a new channel we will support you but in reality you have to build everything from the ground up again. 

If Sylvia steps down, can NOC survive? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Im just one of the kaypoh ones. Waiting to see how this unfolds. I'm also not sure if a company should be cancelled because of one individual. Cancel culture is bad. There are many employees working in an organisation and that's a lot of rice bowl we're talking about here. It's easy to say, just start a new channel we will support you but in reality you have to build everything from the ground up again. 

Get Ryan to start a CON and all the influenzas can cross over.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

i dont approve of cancel culture. im not a fan of noc either. anyway whatever my view it wont affect the outside world/noc.

but i am guilty of kaypoh also. everytime i come mcf i gotta recite 3 hail marys

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

I always thought only kids and millennials follow NOC. 😅

The earlier days content quite good.

I used to follow Wah! Banana. 

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Is there such saga at sgCarMart ? Hahahha

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
24 minutes ago, Davidklt said:

Is there such saga at sgCarMart ? Hahahha

Thankfully no! We have good local bosses (three bosses most of you know who). I don't know why I have to emphasize local that's not the point hahaha. Work environment is good and non-toxic. Now, appraisal coming I deserve a pay raise. Haha.

• Haha! 6

2 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Wah you cancel culture ah

No la just lost interest over the years, i got follow in like earlier days like 2015 to 2018/19 liddat, on and off still watch a couple videos here and there but thats about it hahahahaha

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

No la just lost interest over the years, i got follow in like earlier days like 2015 to 2018/19 liddat, on and off still watch a couple videos here and there but thats about it hahahahaha

Right now, I like to watch Ghib Ojisan and some Smart Local videos haha. How are you liaoooo?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1