The superb FREE video series that is "Michael Fassbender: Road to Le Mans"

enzoalec92

Dedicated F1 fans here might know there's a Netflix series based on it called "Drive to Survive". I haven't watched a full episode of it — since the current 2021 season rivalry between Verstappen and Hamilton is more than enough drama for me — but I'm aware of its great production quality.

If you're into that kind of stuff, I highly recommend this free series on Porsche's official YouTube channel called "Michael Fassbender: Road to Le Mans": 

It's based on Pro-Am driver Michael Fassbender's journey through the European Le Mans Series (ELMS), in his quest to eventually compete at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in the World Endurance Championship (WEC). If you find his name familiar, that's probably because he has starred in the movies you've watched, most notably as Magneto in the X-Men series:

image.thumb.png.a2d13f7b58c0830cf7b37578f8318462.png
Maybe he can make use of his mental powers to force opponents off the track to secure his wins?

The 3rd season just started this month, and each episode averages about 20 minutes. The 1st season had 6 episodes and the 2nd season expanded it to 9, but you can easily binge the whole thing over a weekend, which I highly recommend if you want to understand the full context behind his struggles. To watch them all, just click on the red bolded text within this paragraph for each respective season's playlist.

As mentioned, this whole series is entirely FREE, so don't say I never jio you all when I got lobang ah! In the meantime, enjoy the first episode of this latest season: 

Edited by enzoalec92
Added trailer, additional video links, grammar corrections and formatting
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2