Vaccinated Travel Lane to Europe

BabyBlade

4 minutes ago, Silverkris said:

Just print out from whatever source you have. From my understanding, the immigrations / restaurants in Germany do not care about the QR codes, just comparing the cert with your name and passport number so far.

Many thanks.

The HealthHub certificate comes with ID number, not a passport but I suppose it could be possible to, them, show the cert. together with passport and ID so they cross check all names are same same no different. Sitting here, it's a risk to go with paperwork they won't accept. 😟

Two from three isn't bad - they may be un-German and flexible enough to believe the boy's HealthHub document with ID.

↡ Advertisement

21 minutes ago, bsswan said:

Many thanks.

The HealthHub certificate comes with ID number, not a passport but I suppose it could be possible to, them, show the cert. together with passport and ID so they cross check all names are same same no different. Sitting here, it's a risk to go with paperwork they won't accept. 😟

Two from three isn't bad - they may be un-German and flexible enough to believe the boy's HealthHub document with ID.

By the way, I have tried and it seems that you can get your kid vaccination cert on Notarise.sg using the parent Singpass instead. Maybe you can try that.

1 hour ago, Silverkris said:

By the way, I have tried and it seems that you can get your kid vaccination cert on Notarise.sg using the parent Singpass instead. Maybe you can try that.

I had a look for that at the weekend, that was what I was expecting but couldn't find a way for it to work. Will look again, thanks.

<EDIT> Nope....... put in my SingPass and it automatically brings up only my vaccination record.

Edited by bsswan

34 minutes ago, bsswan said:

I had a look for that at the weekend, that was what I was expecting but couldn't find a way for it to work. Will look again, thanks.

<EDIT> Nope....... put in my SingPass and it automatically brings up only my vaccination record.

Tried your wife Singpass?

7 minutes ago, Silverkris said:

Tried your wife Singpass?

Now, yes, but still can only see her vaccination record to process.

Looks like I need to wait for SingPass Support, or call them on Wednesday after their "We'll contact you within two working days" is passed.

3 hours ago, Silverkris said:

Yes, as per last Friday, all visitors from Singapore will need to pre-register their entry to the German govt website to seek approval before entering. While there is no difference for vaccinated people, all kids that cannot prove that they have been vaccinated will need to be quarantined for 7 days.  

Bro, 

Can share the link for the pre- registration?

On 10/25/2021 at 6:10 PM, Silverkris said:

Just print out from whatever source you have. From my understanding, the immigrations / restaurants in Germany do not care about the QR codes, just comparing the cert with your name and passport number so far.

Immigration MIGHT look at the QR code (they are German after all, some say to always go for the male immigration officers for a less hard time), restaurants and attractions are less likely (some even let my friends in just by looking at the trace together app). But I did encounter 2 restaurants that actually scanned the QR code, the rest just had a quick glance and good to go. 

I'll be honest, it felt very very liberating to just walk around outside without a mask and even to have a meal with a group of friends. The things we take for granted. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6