One Kaya Two Countries

Thaiyotakamli

3 minutes ago, Singa said:

Key (disgusting) points:

YK said it takes the misinformation seriously

YK admitted to serious internal error

YK thanked Nanjing consumer for pointing out their mistakes

YK said with regards to the emotional hurt caused, they had done a deep self-reflection and deleted the related promotional video

YK expressed deep remorse for the serious mistake that should never have happened and conveyed a deep deep apology

YK states that it firmly upholds a one China principle and Taiwan in an inseparable part of China.

All these lack of backbone, so YK can sell kaya toast to the tiongs?? 

BTW, my anger emoji to your post is directed to YK.. just in case you mistaken. 🤣

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement

2 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

I boycotting all. 

Use my coffee machine at home is safest. 😅

Bought NTUC Kaya and Pasar Eggs to prepare for this boycott.😅

• Haha! 6

Ya Kun is responsible to its shareholders and employees. If it needs to get down on its knees to survive, I can understand and have no objection.  That's business, any income is good income. 

That said, its coffee is overpriced and somehow a bit sour, and other than the soft boiled eggs, the rest of the food really so so. I only buy when no other choice is nearby. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 7

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Singa said:

some have lah.  🤣

I can name Australia, Lithuania off the top of my head.

Yah, went to Chin Huat eat oz lobster a few weeks back. support

• Praise 1

This is Ya Kun's mistake, no 2 way about it...a mistake a company like them should not make. Even the UN, USA, UK, etc do not recognise Taiwan as a country....why would a company like Ya Kun want to take side to support Taiwan's independence (even Taiwan's current gov dare not declare their independence...will only go as far as making a bit of controversial comments and stay low when CCP react too strongly) 

Both Taiwan GMT and CCP feel they are the legal gov of Mainland China and all her territories.    

• Praise 2

19 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Both Taiwan GMT and CCP feel they are the legal gov of Mainland China and all her territories.    

Pretty sure GMT change that position long ago... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

Our govt has been encouraging enterprises to...(I quote).."spread their wings overseas". In this case, I believe YK did not purposely tried to support Taiwan independence, rather they're being careless (some may call it clueless) and not sensitive enough to the local feelings where they operate. 

So is our dear govt again hiding one corner to see the show, or will it step up to help mitigate for YK and say something like..."It was an honest mistake. Let's move on."?  😁

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Pretty sure GMT change that position long ago... 

Sorry, should have been KMT. 😀

I believe KMT still holds on to the ideology 'one China, different interpretations' tho not sure how long they will continue to hold on to that view cos they are losing younger voters.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Didu said:

Our govt has been encouraging enterprises to...(I quote).."spread their wings overseas". In this case, I believe YK did not purposely tried to support Taiwan independence, rather they're being careless (some may call it clueless) and not sensitive enough to the local feelings where they operate. 

So is our dear govt again hiding one corner to see the show, or will it step up to help mitigate for YK and say something like..."It was an honest mistake. Let's move on."?  😁

No govt will step in.

Business should be sensitive to environment they are operating in.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Sorry, should have been KMT. 😀

I believe KMT still holds on to the ideology 'one China, different interpretations' tho not sure how long they will continue to hold on to that view cos they are losing younger voters.

KMT more or less adopted CCP interpretation.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Okay! I just had fun toast also. Boycotting Ah koon!

IMG_5124.thumb.JPG.2bfd17d195a9641045d207aafd5a6214.JPG

Bro.. err....

your picture is Toast Box leh... not Fun Toast .. 🤔

Don't anyhow anyhow..

Later someone POFMA you...

🤭

clip_03.png

• Haha! 2

I must say i applaud YK decision to apologize and correct their mistake. It take more courage for 1 to stand up and own up to their mistake then be stubborn about it.

From their action i feel they decided which type of customer is more important to them. 

Customer that admire their courage to stand up, admit and correct their mistake vs customer who feel saying sorry for a mistake mean going down on their knees.

There is no way they are going to win fans on both side in this case. I think they make the right choice.

I will give them a serious consideration this weekend when i buy breakfast for family.

Anw its quite sad  after 40 years of modern education suddenly owning up to ones mistake become going down on it knees?

(Refusing to own up to mistake is why we kenna 2 or 5 ppl makan till today )

But make no mistake while i applaud YK decision. I dun like the way 'Little Pinks' act 1 bit. But its 2 different matter.

• Praise 2

49 minutes ago, Didu said:

U all talk YK YK YK

thought u all talking about Ye Kun😂😜

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Singa said:

why must apologize for telling the truth.

just register a different name will do, why must use YK in CN? Just sell under ILuvXJP name can already.

The truth is taiwan indeed isnt a country. Only 10 small nations recognised taiwan as real china. The rest including USA, europe, sg etc suck up to PRC as legitimate ruler of china

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1