One Kaya Two Countries

Thaiyotakamli

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

xpi19xk93ru71.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Can someone help me translate? hahahahaha.

Next will they get fined? Will they be forgiven? Will they close the 16 franchise outlets in china? Lol

↡ Advertisement

20 minutes ago, Beregond said:

I must say i applaud YK decision to apologize and correct their mistake. It take more courage for 1 to stand up and own up to their mistake then be stubborn about it.

From their action i feel they decided which type of customer is more important to them. 

Customer that admire their courage to stand up, admit and correct their mistake vs customer who feel saying sorry for a mistake mean going down on their knees.

There is no way they are going to win fans on both side in this case. I think they make the right choice.

I will give them a serious consideration this weekend when i buy breakfast for family.

Anw its quite sad  after 40 years of modern education suddenly owning up to ones mistake become going down on it knees?

(Refusing to own up to mistake is why we kenna 2 or 5 ppl makan till today )

But make no mistake while i applaud YK decision. I dun like the way 'Little Pinks' act 1 bit. But its 2 different matter.

I will give them a serious consideration this weekend when i buy breakfast for family.

You will boycott YK if they did not apologize? 

CCP wanshui. 😂

Edited by Voodooman
  • Haha! 5

Just now, Voodooman said:

You will boycott YK if they did not apologize? 

CCP wanshui. 😂

No. I very rarely eat their food also.

But since they got courage to own up to their mistake, i will give them more chance. Its not only about ccp china tw kmt.

But if u feel it is so, then i not going to be anal about it.

I not even interested to type stuff like kmt , ddp? Or republican or u prefer democratic wanshui or hooray, cos i feel this degrade my ownself.

Some stuff it is what it is. Like this Yk make a mistake and apologize for it. To me thats it, nothing more nothing less.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Next will they get fined? Will they be forgiven? Will they close the 16 franchise outlets in china? Lol

They apologized. Don't think this will be as serious as the racist D&G advertisement.  D&G never really recover since that stupid advert.

The Chinese are super nationalistic (can't imagine what is going to happen when they are world's super power number 1) but SG, as the only Chinese majority country outside of China (For avoidance of doubt, Taiwan is not a country 😂), so maybe SG corporate will get some discount from pinky dot dot. Lol

• Haha! 4

1 minute ago, Voodooman said:

They apologized. Don't think this will be as serious as the racist D&G advertisement.  D&G never really recover since that stupid advert.

The Chinese are super nationalistic (can't imagine what is going to happen when they are world's super power number 1) but SG, as the only Chinese majority country outside of China (For avoidance of doubt, Taiwan is not a country 😂), so maybe SG corporate will get some discount from pinky dot dot. Lol

PRC has been educated to be nationalistic.

Nationalistic is double edge sword

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The truth is taiwan indeed isnt a country. Only 10 small nations recognised taiwan as real china. The rest including USA, europe, sg etc suck up to PRC as legitimate ruler of china

"The position of the United States, as clarified in the China/Taiwan: Evolution of the "One China" Policy report of the Congressional Research Service (date: 9 July 2007) is summed up in five points:

1. The United States did not explicitly state the sovereign status of Taiwan in the three US-PRC Joint Communiques of 1972, 1979, and 1982.
  2. The United States "acknowledged" the "One China" position of both sides of the Taiwan Strait.
  3. U.S. policy has not recognized the PRC's sovereignty over Taiwan;
  4. U.S. policy has not recognized Taiwan as a sovereign country; and
  5. U.S. policy has considered Taiwan's status as unsettled."

34 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

The truth is taiwan indeed isnt a country. Only 10 small nations recognised taiwan as real china. The rest including USA, europe, sg etc suck up to PRC as legitimate ruler of china

The truth is they have a gun to their head so they themselves pretend they are the still ROC, Taiwan. 😂

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

"The position of the United States, as clarified in the China/Taiwan: Evolution of the "One China" Policy report of the Congressional Research Service (date: 9 July 2007) is summed up in five points:

1. The United States did not explicitly state the sovereign status of Taiwan in the three US-PRC Joint Communiques of 1972, 1979, and 1982.
  2. The United States "acknowledged" the "One China" position of both sides of the Taiwan Strait.
  3. U.S. policy has not recognized the PRC's sovereignty over Taiwan;
  4. U.S. policy has not recognized Taiwan as a sovereign country; and
  5. U.S. policy has considered Taiwan's status as unsettled."

Key point at no 4

so taiwan is china but not under PRC

22 minutes ago, Singa said:

指鹿为马的故事

Taiwan is a country by many definitions (own currency/armed forces, full control of Taiwan and it's diplomacy)

China (mainland) is like 赵高, brought a deer and claim it to be a horse, you agree with it's crap, then you are in it's camp.

(大家都害怕赵高的势力,知道不说不行,就都说是马,赵高非常得意)

Yah taiwan is a country

taiwan is china

• Haha! 8

44 minutes ago, Singa said:

If you go into a shop and the staff call you 帅哥, that does not mean you are very handsome. It means they want to make you happy to do business.

If you can understand the above, then you might understand countries go along with China's one china principle crap just to do business and earn money only. You already mentioned US, Europe etc and of course SG keep quiet to do business only, her action already told you SG already chosen US. if US 1 day recognize Taiwan officially, then SG will follow suit.

Just like US ban Wuhan travellers, only then SG dare to ban.

Err u know usa and europe recognised since 1970s. Back then prc damn poor le

so if usa decided to recognise theybwould have done it years ago

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Key point at no 4

so taiwan is china but not under PRC

"U.S. policy has not recognized Taiwan as a sovereign country"

5 hours ago, Fitvip said:

That single word is used at a mahjong table leh! image.png.b60f05d8a9361f54b6cef4883669dc26.png Normally is ah tiong, or ah tiong bu!

Also in lottery...🤑

These are also known as 

东邪西毒

南妹北姑

😁

IMG_20211021_214129.jpg

9 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Be self sufficient and you can boycott any coffee and toast chain you don't like (or when $$$ not enough)... Heng ah, I can. :D :D

e1rNLoJ.jpg

uRj1jw3.jpg

k4HVoF2.jpg

TnKD9c7.jpg

老板,一份 sexy 

I mean set C 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7