Welcome back (in)FAMOUS AMOS!

Watwheels

@Windwaver He at this age and time, he should be studying or working towards his  career path, instead I feels sorry for his parent who brought him to this world, his faces says alot about his forgiving and relentless pranks of angering others, my thought was either he change himself and turned over a new leaf or sent him to places of Asylum of ' Needs ' USA failed him, it was not a suitable to be.

He needs a mentor , a guidance who sees his pains and sorrows, like any prisoner/s who may have sinned, can repent and be good in society, he is still young and he has time to change , I'm sure he can find route to Road to Enlightenment.

↡ Advertisement

57 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

@Windwaver He at this age and time, he should be studying or working towards his  career path, instead I feels sorry for his parent who brought him to this world, his faces says alot about his forgiving and relentless pranks of angering others, my thought was either he change himself and turned over a new leaf or sent him to places of Asylum of ' Needs ' USA failed him, it was not a suitable to be.

He needs a mentor , a guidance who sees his pains and sorrows, like any prisoner/s who may have sinned, can repent and be good in society, he is still young and he has time to change , I'm sure he can find route to Road to Enlightenment.

He bit the hands of his bailor, the lady  who helped him ge this asylum status. who dare to mentor him

2 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

@Atonchia I would recommend TIBET FOR THIS SI GINNA 😂

Mai lah....Later he disturb the Tibetan monks there😅

If he slept at monastery he will complain the bed too hard, no pillow and air too thin and food too bland. Chants too loud.

Then devoid of electronic gadgets he may scream that Tibet lack human rights and prevent him from having social communication and entertainment.

If Tibet willing to accept him.

Put him high up in mountain caves.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

Send him to NS in a combat vocation?

:grin:

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

@Picnic06-Biante15 Time for him to Reflex, Soul searching and some Hard thinking , no internet, no newspaper, no music, no drama.

The Temple bells will knock some sense to his thick brain cell 🤗, We are doing him good

I think a rock can absorb better....

Warm during the day

Cool at night.

if he don't find some powerful frens to protect him while in US jail, he will probably walk funny, permanently, by the time he gets out, 

Since this Young Man Hated Singapore & Love America,let him Rot inside US Prison...& end of his term,Singapore Gov''t p/s don't let him return..

2 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Since this Young Man Hated Singapore & Love America,let him Rot inside US Prison...& end of his term,Singapore Gov''t p/s don't let him return..

He will be deported once he completed his jail time.

Only Singapore will accept him

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Come back fine..put him serve NS in a Tough Unit..2 years..no off Days...

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

He will to go straight to jail for evading NS.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, Windwaver said:

Send him to NS in a combat vocation?

:grin:

I pity the section/platoon/battalion commanders to whom he will report to. Will be all kinds of shit, talk back, bo chap and generally uncooperative. Blanket party every week if he continues his current behavior. I am out of touch but do youngsters now still believe in blanket party?

And can you imagine him handling live rounds? I don't think he will ever be in support arms as he will prob damage the equipment and in the course of doing that, may cause his platoon mates to be injured if he does not do his part (not even do it well but just do the bare minimum). So send him to Infantry and make him run behind amour carriers day in day out? I am not from Infantry so don't know much about them.

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

If SG revokes his citizenship and he becomes stateless then how?  

Haiz 

Frankly the thought of his return is both distasteful and unfortunate. 

Surely the Great Land of Bountiful Freedom and Unlimited Human Rights have a tiny spot in the vast lands and some deserts for him.

He will be so suffocated on our little red dot and that's so against his human rights. 

😅😂😂 Sorry. I know, it may sound unkind. But we did not push him out in the first place. And he certainly deserved the consequences of his diarrhoea-in-mouth and senseless posts when here.

Now he's added a new title to himself, a paedophile. 

Hope his parents woke up liao. I also dun know if it will help, so ya, maybe better to sleep some more while the country needs to take care of his nonsense when he's back. 

Ranting.

It's one of those days that such shxt triggered a raw nerve. Paiseh. 

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
18 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

by then he 30+ liao. Ask him cwo and sweep floor for 2 years better lah.

He carry gun also dangerous. Carry broom. hahah.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1