Welcome back (in)FAMOUS AMOS!

Watwheels

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

He should just jump into the ocean and don't come back.

Pacific or Atlantic ocean also can...haha.

Poor Osama cannot RIP now also 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

being famous as a kid make his head too big. And he grew up assuming his head is that big.

And he is badly spoil by his parents i believe.it make things worst. 

Some say he has narcissistic personality disorder.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Ender said:

Some say he has narcissistic personality disorder.

actually i dun blame him, i put almost all the blame on his parents, and those that supported him. 

Internal Moderator
13 minutes ago, Beregond said:

I dun know if his mum.and dad wish they slap him more when he was young

anyway, he really lives up to his name lah.

th?id=OIP._m-sLCLZfmJYXT3X3mctdAHaJx%26p

Wait. he is notorious. 😂

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Beregond said:

I dun know if his mum.and dad wish they slap him more when he was young

Whatever the parents did not do was their fault ; but this man wanted to be a moral viglante kenna 3 weeks of his life; The judge and parents can now thank him in highlighting the " susah budak" whom should have not been borne in the 1st place!  

• Praise 2

This Amos Yee's ending turns out to be a very sad case, for the boy and his parent.  I have already forgotten how incorrigible he was in Singapore.  I am sure his mother\father must be very sad and disappointed, as a parent.  In life, most people have regrets, and done wrong stupid things, myself included.  Whose fault is it down to ?  I'd say, is due to lack of parental guidance.  But some parents also due to their situation, they have to work or are embroiled in their own problems and struggles, hence neglected their kids.  That's why raising a kid is not easy, because upbringing and influence is the most important, without which the kids may go astray.  Some parents dont realise that, and it ends up the kid pay the price.  They love him, but in a wrong way.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

This Amos Yee's ending turns out to be a very sad case, for the boy and his parent.  I have already forgotten how incorrigible he was in Singapore.  I am sure his mother\father must be very sad and disappointed, as a parent.  In life, most people have regrets, and done wrong stupid things, myself included.  Whose fault is it down to ?  I'd say, is due to lack of parental guidance.  But some parents also due to their situation, they have to work or are embroiled in their own problems and struggles, hence neglected their kids.  That's why raising a kid is not easy, because upbringing and influence is the most important, without which the kids may go astray.  Some parents dont realise that, and it ends up the kid pay the price.  They love him, but in a wrong way.

yeah... the other one is the backflip in rhino enclosure fella.

after 6years in a US jail, i'm sure Amos will never ever have a constipation. 😁

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

yeah... the other one is the backflip in rhino enclosure fella.

he is 20+ now? after 6 year i think about 27. come back sg, jail for maybe 3 year again? then serve NS 2 years.

still around 35 nia i think. 

還是好漢一條😂

• Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

He might be know as Famous A*us in the slammer....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

30 minutes ago, Ingenius said:

he got famous when he was quite young (pri or even pre sch) hence the influence from outside outweigh home (plus I believe parents were also the 民主派 type and let him do what he wants), how to get proper value from home?

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

he got famous when he was quite young (pri or even pre sch) hence the influence from outside outweigh home (plus I believe parents were also the 民主派 type and let him do what he wants), how to get proper value from home?

No loss to society. You really do need such people around. Otherwise how police, prison guards, lawyers make a living. 
All boils down to the the economics of demand and supply. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2