He did it before, and he'll do it again (Mahathir)

BabyBlade

6 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I know. Anyway, it's just comments on why would he want to bother so much when he is over 90. Not easy to live that long siah. And not enjoying. Haha

sometime it is hard to let go, too much at stake; sometime it is don't know how to let go, let go also don't know what to do next; some old folks once lose the usual routines will deteriorate very fast. Commoners are easier in this aspect

↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

Mahathir is the only person in Malaysia government who is interested in politics. The rest are just interested in lining money in their own pockets. 

Should be Mahathir is the only person in govt whom will use politics for his own agenda also and to line his lineage with $$ ....... He can really "goreng goreng"  like nobody can . He has honed in his $kill$ 

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, Ahwhye said:

sometime it is hard to let go, too much at stake; sometime it is don't know how to let go, let go also don't know what to do next; some old folks once lose the usual routines will deteriorate very fast. Commoners are easier in this aspect

Well, I think it is a parental instinct. What to do. But in this aspect, when he comments on SG, I think we really can ignore him at this time already. He cannot make it politically already or he will be called Oldest PM one more time. I cannot imagine this

32 minutes ago, Gizmore said:

Mahathir is the only person in Malaysia government who is interested in politics. The rest are just interested in lining money in their own pockets. 

Well politics is big money there.

(Not saying its different here. )🤭

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, mersaylee said:

I tink he's interested in politics especially the dirty part of it and also interested in the money that cums along with it...be it clean or dirty...😁

He was pissed when Jibby replacing his son Mukhriz as Menteri Besar of Kedah in 2016. Tia gong he was also pissed with Jibby for not allocating enough 油水 for him, hence declared war and joined PH. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Ahwhye said:

He has his hobby, expertise as a mission 😁

5 hours ago, Voodooman said:

After 50 years, still talking about Malay land instead Malaysian land.  Sigh....

Everyone from Singapore to Indonesia to Thailand talk about nation building, building a common identity, only Malaysian politicians just trying to divide the people.

Quite a few of my MY friends converted to pink IC after the fall of PH and return of UMNO. 

Waiting for RM/SGD to get to 4.0,  sad but true. 

The simple question, is TDM a Malay or even the kings? How do he define Malay before even start discussing this subject. If don't know better don't stir the beehive.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Victor68 said:

The simple question, is TDM a Malay or even the kings? How do he define Malay before even start discussing this subject. If don't know better don't stir the beehive.

Huh? You mean he is Indian like HY?  😂

12 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Huh? You mean he is Indian like HY?  😂

His father, Mohamad Iskandar, was a Penang Malay of Malay and Indian descent. Mahathir's paternal grandfather had come from Rangunia, Bengal Presidency, British India (present-day Chittagong, Bangladesh) and married a Malay woman. 

So how do you interpret this? He is a Malaysian no doubt about that 😄

11 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The face look different and don’t look too good.

@Othello got that kind of look you told me? 😅

actually, not yet. he is just old lah 😄

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Othello said:

actually, not yet. he is just old lah 😄

Oh ok but he’s super old lor. Not just old. 🤣

• Haha! 2

12 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

The face look different and don’t look too good.

@Othello got that kind of look you told me? 😅

Yup... like no colour or spirit. Something changed. 

• Praise 1

It is just when, he knew it. Very good liao to be healthy till this age. He should and rightfully has a fantastic life but he choose not to by unable to let go. We should learn this lesson from him.

• Praise 1