Increasing Price after COE release

Fitnessbuff

10 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Money, if not spent,  is not yours. 

By the way, just buy what  one can afford. To play safe, buy one that will last till around 2025,  COE price by then should have been soften (if no major change in quota or COE system), then one might  have a chance to change to a lower COE car. If one will to buy a 9 year old used car at current price, he will likely to be stuck with the car for a long time when COE drops or he will have to suffer a bigger loss when he changes car. 

Cannot afford still buy.

The most repo only mah

😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

22 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Cannot afford still buy.

The most repo only mah

😂

Mai lah . Must try   to provide sound advice to the platform users,  though might be critical at times.😅

2 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

80k COE, you have every right to complain. If one is happily paying for 80K COE, then there's something very wrong up there (in one's head). Lol.

No leh, to the rich, COE variation between 30k and 80k might be a day's worth of stock market fluctuation in their portfolio and a fraction of their total wealth. Not worth their time to aim the market and the COE levels, they can just buy anytime they feel like it. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

In fact,  there is nothing to complain about. One has many options, buy a cheaper car, buy a used car, buy a COE car, take grab, take taxi take MRT, take bus....it is like we have a HDB option, do we complain  about bungalow being too expensive ? 😃😃😃

I do...those chalet liked "bungalow" so exp now I have to tink thrice to rent one for staycation 😅

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

No leh, to the rich, COE variation between 30k and 80k might be a day's worth of stock market fluctuation in their portfolio and a fraction of their total wealth. Not worth their time to aim the market and the COE levels, they can just buy anytime they feel like it. 

How you know the rich thinking?

Fact is as long as there are 1000-2000 buyers every 2-3 weeks, willing to pay 80-100k for COE, prices will remain high.

Their sources of funds could be :

Old money (family wealth)
New money (from stock, crypto, property investment)
High paying jobs
Dipping into savings
Living on debts to YOLO

We will never truly know...

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Some people go to showroom buy car, drink showroom coffee, blow aircon, and must test drive. A few just pick up the phone and order their cars...... 😉

• Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

you go stock market thread look look see see lor

got a prime example of what the rich is like as per the description in the post

🤣

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Cannot afford still buy.

The most repo only mah

😂

Yolo mentality, cannot afford but still  can borrow to buy why fear. if cant upkeep just sell or at most repo. Life goes on🤣New generation looks at affordability on how much they can borrow to secure the purchase unlike the older generation, who look at how much they have in the bank book

Edited by Ginyu
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

Some people go to showroom buy car, drink showroom coffee, blow aircon, and must test drive. A few just pick up the phone and order their cars...... 😉

No. The subtext is the established troll is trying to insult you with the insinuation that you couldn't possibly know what a group you couldn't conceivably belong to might be thinking. 😁

1 minute ago, Turboflat4 said:

No. The subtext is the established troll is trying to insult you with the insinuation that you couldn't possibly know what a group you couldn't conceivably belong to might be thinking. 😁

Well it whooshed over because I'm not at his level!

• Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

Well it whooshed over because I'm not at his level!

You mean whooshed under cos you're above his level. 😁

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Fitnessbuff said:

2nd hand car dealer always increases their price after COE released.

Example Sienta standard increase from $8k plus yearly to $9200 then best, after COE release become $9800 up. 

Now at this type of situation, some of us need vehicle for work purpose to earn a living and they do such things. 

Dont you think it is despicable and inhumane of them. 

one advice for u TS:

suck thumb

I was also complaining about the COE price but more because of a friend of mine. 

2 years back he was getting married and worried about his debts on his CC. (About 50k) 

Although I know he cleared it very quickly cos need to buy house and dun want his wife to know and afraid that the loan cannot go through because of his credit record. (Aiyah many things la) 

Then out of the blue yesterday, I was told he bought a car. Brand new. GLA. 180k++

I can’t help but shake my head..  

Really many many different kind of people. 
They happy can le. 开心就好. 

• Haha! 1

Living on debts to YOLO

is me

I want everyone to know.

:D

2 hours ago, Lotr said:

Their sources of funds could be :
Living on debts to YOLO

We will never truly know...

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Mai lah . Must try   to provide sound advice to the platform users,  though might be critical at times.😅

Nowadays, giving sound advice is waste gas and makes you look ole.

YOLO is the best.

• Haha! 2

Complain if something can be done about.

No point complaining if nothing can be done.

:D

I am complaining because TS has an entitled mentality.

And he can do something about it - get rid of it.

The reason he should get rid of it is to benefit him and not me.

Because if he doesn't get rid of his entitled mentality

he will be unhappy his whole life

because he will find flats are expensive, petrol is expensive, wedding is expensive

milk powder is expensive, nappies are expensive  . . . . . 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1