Jump to content

Tesla Model 3 gets T-boned


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

 

I kept thinking all drivers have valid licence and valid senses.... 

Haiz.... got to do it again... 

"来人,把两人拿下!杖弊!城门暴尸三天!"

"Guards! Capture both of them and spank till death, exhibit the corpse at city gate for 3 days." 

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

 

Conti car?

Immediate emergency call...  

Maybe the driver didn't spec the auto-emergency braking though... wonder which car is it ?

The dash looks like something from a VW family? 

Edited by therock
  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, therock said:

Conti car?

Immediate emergency call...  

Maybe the driver didn't spec the auto-emergency braking though... wonder which car is it ?

The dash looks like something from a VW family? 

It’s a Tesla 3 right?

  • Praise 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

It’s a Tesla 3 right?

The cam car? Oh... I am not sure... I thought the dash has a conti look and many conti cars have this emergency call function... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, therock said:

The cam car? Oh... I am not sure... I thought the dash has a conti look and many conti cars have this emergency call function... 

Oh sorry, I thought you are talking about the red car….haha.

I don’t know what cam car is but I can see a blue PHV sticker on his windscreen and a red strip across the dashboard while his camera is wildly swinging around.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cam driver angry cos he booked a Cat B car but did not get COE. So he rammed a Tesla that is the main cause of the rising premiums, and hope by doing so can return one COE to the pool. 

  • Haha! 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, therock said:

Conti car?

Immediate emergency call...  

Maybe the driver didn't spec the auto-emergency braking though... wonder which car is it ?

The dash looks like something from a VW family? 

Actually it's just the car camera feature that's saying "start recording emergency video" which usually happens when impact is detected. Noticed the 70mai watermark, i think this camera has this feature.

 

And if you play back the video at 0.5x speed around the 10 sec mark can see the gearshift lever and aircon panel, likely a  current modelToyota Sienta hahahaha

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Oh sorry, I thought you are talking about the red car….haha.

I don’t know what cam car is but I can see a blue PHV sticker on his windscreen and a red strip across the dashboard while his camera is wildly swinging around.

 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...