Tesla Model 3 gets T-boned

Jamesc

1 hour ago, lexiton said:

thought dont have this mode in sg

Do watch this guy's YouTube channel on Tesla driving in SG. Very informative. 

• Praise 4

21 hours ago, neoki_29 said:

The Tesla body quite solid. Good safety for passengers 

If have front passenger, the head will smash into the window or B pillar. 

Same for rear seat passenger. 

7 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Do you allow queue cutters to jump in and cut queue? Do you always give way, even though the other party is in the wrong. If you always do, then I salute you. 

Personally, I won't say I'm a saint - it depends on my mood. If I see it's a sincere guy using signal lights and the driving behavior indicates it's really a careless mistake, I'd let the guy into the queue.

But if I see like a Z4 or a M3 or a RS8 or AMG zooming down in the lane beside me, and then suddenly signal to cut in just before the point-of-no-return (and I'm the one right behind that 1st car in queue)... haha - NO BLOODY F-ING WAY.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, Comage said:

Personally, I won't say I'm a saint - it depends on my mood. If I see it's a sincere guy using signal lights and the driving behavior indicates it's really a careless mistake, I'd let the guy into the queue.

But if I see like a Z4 or a M3 or a RS8 or AMG zooming down in the lane beside me, and then suddenly signal to cut in just before the point-of-no-return (and I'm the one right behind that 1st car in queue)... haha - NO BLOODY F-ING WAY.

Drive an older clunker and just bang! get a free paint job as a result. 🤣

Edited by Mkl22

23 minutes ago, Comage said:

car image/personality/profiling does affect decision making 😂 but it is quite common. happen to me in ECP, I travel 105km/h TP zoom past me but stop a M4 in front for a chat by the road shoulder 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, lexiton said:

thought dont have this mode in sg

I saw it on BBC.

Anyway I thought Mazda already got the MRCC. Similar to self drive.😀

Edited by Kopites

16 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Do watch this guy's YouTube channel on Tesla driving in SG. Very informative. 

Alas...no demo of how AP reacts to a lane-splitting bike....or lane-splitting bikes on each side....

6 minutes ago, tanwm said:

Alas...no demo of how AP reacts to a lane-splitting bike....or lane-splitting bikes on each side....

Do write to the guy who created the video if you are interested. I am not the video creator nor owns a Tesla.

• Praise 1

On 10/23/2021 at 8:04 PM, Atonchia said:

I kept thinking all drivers have valid licence and valid senses.... 

Haiz.... got to do it again... 

"来人,把两人拿下!杖弊!城门暴尸三天!"

"Guards! Capture both of them and spank till death, exhibit the corpse at city gate for 3 days." 

The best spot to hang the corpse at City Gate is at the façade facing the junction of Jalan Sultan and Beach Road.[thumbsup]1059566189_CityGateScreenshot(49).thumb.png.0a95b43c0a62eb981f5f0817891b80c6.png

• Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Do write to the guy who created the video if you are interested. I am not the video creator nor owns a Tesla.

it's ok. Thanks! 🙂 ...I'm just surprised for the whole demo, he didn't encounter a lane-splitting bike...

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
28 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

The best spot to hang the corpse at City Gate is at the façade facing the junction of Jalan Sultan and Beach Road.[thumbsup]1059566189_CityGateScreenshot(49).thumb.png.0a95b43c0a62eb981f5f0817891b80c6.png

Christmas is coming, just hang it like a ginger bread man. hahahaha

• Haha! 1

On 10/24/2021 at 1:04 AM, wlalala said:

I saw this video recently

apparently tesla got system to calculate if airbags are necessary

This means that Tesla can also record all the telemetry data when the driver piak piak in the car and use AI to determine whether it was a good performance or suggest areas for improvement. This feature can be sold as a software upgrade. Gonna pitch it to my buddy Elon see what he thinks.

On 10/24/2021 at 12:17 PM, Darevil said:

This tesla look like the direct owner post in sgcarmart. and probably some buyer want go for test drive. 

disclaimer not i say one

What  i heard was that car was driven by tesla own staff.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3