Tesla Model 3 gets T-boned

Jamesc

1 minute ago, Alg said:

Test drive? No test drive plate wor.... insurance will pay?

Not all dealerships use trade-plates for test drive cars, some will register their cars and then sell them off as “management units” because it sounds better than village bicycle.

In any case, anytime you take out a test drive car, do you know what you’re signing for? One of the forms involves agreeing to bear responsibility during the duration of the test drive, be it traffic offences or accidents.

At the very least the test driver will have to pay the insurance excess……

↡ Advertisement

7 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Slowing down encourages other idiots to try to turn recklessly in front of approaching cars. So how? 

APC for the win. Slow and steady speed. 

834E3F99-B045-4ACA-A848-C1601FE193EC.jpeg

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Slowing down encourages other idiots to try to turn recklessly in front of approaching cars. So how? 

It takes 2 hands to clap. If everyone follow rules and drive defensive, then should be OK. On the other hand, if people think as such, then all would think better don't slow down for idiots, just chiong. It's a chicken and egg issue. Never ending. 

2 minutes ago, Wormee said:

It takes 2 hands to clap. If everyone follow rules and drive defensive, then should be OK. On the other hand, if people think as such, then all would think better don't slow down for idiots, just chiong. It's a chicken and egg issue. Never ending. 

Do you allow queue cutters to jump in and cut queue? Do you always give way, even though the other party is in the wrong. If you always do, then I salute you. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Mkl22 said:

Do you allow queue cutters to jump in and cut queue? Do you always give way, even though the other party is in the wrong. If you always do, then I salute you. 

I do, cos my car is slow to pickup. Well, what can I do, chase him down and argue, shout profanities and let others take video and post on social media? 

Maybe I would do that 20 years ago. Now as I age, with family, patience is a virtue. Let go, live happier. What for make myself angry for such idiots? I don't even bother to download videos from car cam and post social media. Waste time. Let others deal with these idiots lor. 

• Praise 3

17 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

I do. Cause I do find it meaningless to exhibit egoism behaviour on the road. 

I got scolded alot though for being a slow driver.

I am a aging old men.

• Praise 2

34 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Slowing down as to take the foot off the gas pedal and not depress to speed up. Hahaha😀

I do slow down provided the rear vehicle some distance away. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

The fun part about the Tesla is that it is one of the smartest cars on the road today; aside from its well-known performance, self driving and other capabilities it also has an Event Data Recorder which is the equivalent of an airplane black box that goes beyond your typical dashcams (which it has built-in) that measures brake/acceleration/steering positions, accelerometers etc. 

Here’s a sample report of what can be generated. Have a look - the car will speak the truth.

https://www.evidencesolutions.com/images/Blackbox/Tesla EDR Event Data Recorder Sample Report.pdf

• Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Slowing down as to take the foot off the gas pedal and not depress to speed up. Hahaha😀

I do slow down provided the rear vehicle some distance away. 

I was half joking. Myself will usually off the gas and foot ready on brake when coming across such situations or danger zones that I know.... 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2

12 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

This one 0-100km in 3 sec, should be able to avoid cam car when he saw cam car coming. 😃😃

The crashed car is also a Performance

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Kopites said:

I do. Cause I do find it meaningless to exhibit egoism behaviour on the road. 

I got scolded alot though for being a slow driver.

I am a aging old men.

Slow and giving way is good, can prevent and avoid many near missed accidents on the road.

17 hours ago, neoki_29 said:

Tesla driver busy talking to passenger is it?

No he thought the car 0-100km/h less than 3s can clear the junction, but he didnt know for the 3s acceleration speed you need to floor gas pedal not tap on it 😂😂😂

↡ Advertisement