NOC Saga: Sylvia Breaks Silence (Xiaxue Exclusive)

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Part 1 of the Saga.

Internal Moderator
7 hours ago, Ender said:

Why seperate from the other NOC saga thread?

Because we don't want content to be hidden inside an older thread. Thanks for your understanding on this and every other thread that we split. 

Internal Moderator
31 minutes ago, Mrmilktooth said:

Not even going to click on this bait. Yawnzzz … 

If you read the original content and leaks then it's only fair you give Sylvia a chance to explain her side of the story. Whatever that came out of this YouTube video and also WhatsApp screenshots, I think it's fair to say that both parties ain't angels and Ryan certainly isn't as innocent as portrayed to be.

And speaking from personal experience, sometimes people put up a facade to friends and colleagues and only reveal their true self to loved ones. 

1 hour ago, boonhat_91 said:

The real winner of this saga: XX

Well played.

any content from xx i will just skip. another attention seeker

and the fact that xx is doing this interview just makes this even worse

Edited by Nolicense
  • Praise 6

56 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

any content from xx i will just skip. another attention seeker

and the fact that xx is doing this interview just makes this even worse

Just watch it with open minded lor.

I had watched about 1hr 30 minutes plus.. haven't watched finish all yet.

In summary based on this video and also those past weeks allegations on Sylvia. It seems like the whole thing evolves between Ryan and Sylvia from personal relationship matters and end up drag into business matters. End up actually affecting not just them but the whole company now.

Both Ryan and Sylvia are both in wrong. There are however few information that provided do not provide complete picture though. Like the barter for sex, that one although at the end of the day the girl like it does not mean it is not a crime. Like did she really arranged for it to happen without her knowing? Based on that video and the wastapp screenshot I would say so. It's only when it happened then she (talent A) said she kanna set up Sia, but she enjoyed it. Whether she enjoy it after that is another matter. Coz a wrong doing is just a wrong doing no matter what.

Also after watching the video, I now get to understand why she sort of not show more concern then just ask her employee eat more medicine, when her employee told her that she has depression and is under medication. Coz everything is linked.. it seems like it was because of her past experience with Ryan keep wanting to sucide that she end up thought that she had seen worst then what depression, so treat her lightly and told her to eat more medicine and that's it. 

With regard to sikeen salary for PR. It seems like she felt it's sikeen right to get the salary for that few months he actually not working with NOC so as he could get PR because he actually sacrificed a lot and had been with NOC since the start of the NOC and it's just that few months he never work here so it's alright. Again wrong means wrong.. cannot just justify that because he had been with NOC since the beginning and had sacrificed a lot. So that one she confirmed will kanna from authorities. If she explained that to authorities, see whether authorities will accept it or not?

Then there is WhatsApp message of Ryan messaging Sylvia that sikeen is an idiot, and Sylvia on that chat also agreed. And she show it out now is it because of proving the audience that see Ryan also no better? Like she say Samantha f**k face, but look what Ryan said about sikeen? This to me is actually quite irreverent. Also based on the WhatsApp message, Ryan very urgently need to use toilet at that time. So his moment of anger  and frustration and then say this out. Somemore Sylvia reply yeah. So both  just equally need to go attend courses on how to treat people well and with respect.

So all in all, I think Sylvia will still face trouble with law. As what is wrong = wrong, there is no 2 way about it even if the past is of good. What matter is the action that she did that time not the past incident that was good = can close 1 or 2 eyes because of that.

Oh ya, one last thing..

I previously mentioned that it seems like Sylvia just treat her employees like they are very close friend that led to all kinds of issue right? These whatsapp message that was uploaded from Sylvia just prove it 100%. Hope she need to understand, work is work. If just can't draw a line between work relationship and end up mixed it all up together. This is what will happen. It's a diseaster..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Watch with an open mind. Assuming what Sylvia said is true:

1 Ryan's many attempts at suicide

If what Sylvia mentioned about Ryan's depression and multiple attempts at taking his own life is true, then she is at least a victim of gaslighting and manipulation. This is backed by screenshot of Ryan threatening to end his own life and failed attempts. 

Living with a partner who is constantly threatening to hurt or kill himself is in itself, a very scary situation to be in. If one is not strong mentally, it's easy to suffer a mental breakdown yourself. I would know, because I've experienced it personally. 

2 Ryan's many office crushes and even cheating on Sylvia with a waitress early on in their marriage 

Being in a committed relationship, there are boundaries to be set, especially in an office arrangement. I don't think it's right for Ryan to be so close to the females around him. And I don't think I'll be able to forgive my partner if he has cheated on me and is constantly having xmm crushes on employees, sending female co-workers/employees home all the time, paying for Girl A and Girl B etc.

These are backed by WhatsApp exchanges. In those WhatsApp exchanges, Ryan did not deny cheating on Sylvia, and even admitted to having crushes on the talents. 

3 Now that this video is out, I think we can all agree this entire saga started because of personal and relationship issues between Ryan and Sylvia (divorce turned ugly) - NOC and its employees are just collateral damage. This also goes to show that their lives are so closely intertwined that its impossible to separate business and personal. 

4 They are in the negotiation of a buy-out. It seems too coincident that all these attacks and allegations have happened in the middle of a buyout. Did Ryan coordinate this attack? Did he play a part in this or is he really completely innocent as what he has made himself to be, at least thus far? 

5 The dick thing happened after their separation when they were going through the divorce. If anyone is a cheater, it looks to be Ryan instead. 

I'm not defending Sylvia's bullying allegations and being a bitch to her employees because those are a different set of issues but I think it's unfair if one has "enjoyed" or at least partake in the leaked content against Sylvia discussion but does not want to hear Sylvia out. 

Even in parenthood, there is always the role of a good cop, bad cop. Sylvia, being the decisive and tougher one, and also the one that gets things going is of course the bad cop here. She's obviously been through a lot to get NOC to one of the top media companies in Singapore, and that has inevitably shaped her to become the monster CEO that she is today. I don't condone her actions, but I respect her as a human being for being so strong even when the entire world is seemingly against her. 

She has been viciously attacked online by her employees, ex-employees and even close friends, and I think she has paid the ultimate price for her mistakes and wrongdoings. At the price of what? At the price of her entire business and career. 

I just hope this is the end of this entire saga and affected parties can move on with their lives. I wish the best for both Ryan and Sylvia and hope they find peace within themselves because this is the only way they can let things go. 

• Praise 2

7 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

If you read the original content and leaks then it's only fair you give Sylvia a chance to explain her side of the story. Whatever that came out of this YouTube video and also WhatsApp screenshots, I think it's fair to say that both parties ain't angels and Ryan certainly isn't as innocent as portrayed to be.

And speaking from personal experience, sometimes people put up a facade to friends and colleagues and only reveal their true self to loved ones. 

Yes, everyone has a story. 
thanks for sharing.. but I won’t click on this. 

• Praise 1

Don't want to waste 2 hours of my life. 

More interested if the video did address the following : 

1. The Fat and Big D**k and D**p throat failure.
  2. The alleged s*x video. 
  3. The barter s*x for services allegations involving talent A.

The rest are all fluff to me. 

• Haha! 7

4 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Watch with an open mind. Assuming what Sylvia said is true:

1 Ryan's many attempts at suicide

If what Sylvia mentioned about Ryan's depression and multiple attempts at taking his own life is true, then she is at least a victim of gaslighting and manipulation. This is backed by screenshot of Ryan threatening to end his own life and failed attempts. 

Living with a partner who is constantly threatening to hurt or kill himself is in itself, a very scary situation to be in. If one is not strong mentally, it's easy to suffer a mental breakdown yourself. I would know, because I've experienced it personally. 

2 Ryan's many office crushes and even cheating on Sylvia with a waitress early on in their marriage 

Being in a committed relationship, there are boundaries to be set, especially in an office arrangement. I don't think it's right for Ryan to be so close to the females around him. And I don't think I'll be able to forgive my partner if he has cheated on me and is constantly having xmm crushes on employees, sending female co-workers/employees home all the time, paying for Girl A and Girl B etc.

These are backed by WhatsApp exchanges. In those WhatsApp exchanges, Ryan did not deny cheating on Sylvia, and even admitted to having crushes on the talents. 

3 Now that this video is out, I think we can all agree this entire saga started because of personal and relationship issues between Ryan and Sylvia (divorce turned ugly) - NOC and its employees are just collateral damage. This also goes to show that their lives are so closely intertwined that its impossible to separate business and personal. 

4 They are in negotiation of a buy-out. It seems too coincident that all these attacks and allegations have happened in the middle of a buyout. Did Ryan coordinated this attack? Did he played a part in this or was he completely innocent as what he has made himself to be, at least thus far? 

5 The dick thing happened after their separation, when they were going through the divorce. If anyone is a cheater, it looks to be Ryan instead. 

I'm not defending Sylvia's bullying allegations and being a bitch to her employees because those are a different set of issues but I think it's unfair if one has "enjoyed" or at least partake in the leaked content against Sylvia discussion but does not want to hear Sylvia out. 

Even in parenthood, there is always the role of a good cop, bad cop. Sylvia, being the decisive and tougher one, and also the one that gets things going, is of course the bad cop here. She's obviously been through a lot to get NOC to one of the top media companies in Singapore, and that has inevitably shaped her to become the monster CEO that she is today. I don't condone her actions, but I respect her as a human being for being so strong even when the entire world is seemingly against her. 

She has been viciously attacked online by her employees, ex-employees and even close friends, and I think she has paid the ultimate price for her mistakes and wrongdoings. At the price of what? At the price of her entire business and career. 

I just hope this is the end of this entire saga and affected parties can move on with their lives. I wish the best for both Ryan and Sylvia and hope they find peace within themselves because this is the only way they can let things go. 

Yes, but then one should not because of problem with relationship let it affect and then drag into company and employees. Both are equally wrong. 

And it's true that Sylvia end up treat employees like shit, and say all these f**k word which is a big no no. These she can be taken to task by tafep or mom. So she can't escape that no matter how she explain how relationship with Ryan causes all these to happen. Remember she still can control what she do, and once she broke the law means broke the law, there is no 2 ways about it.

About the Ryan secretly Make use of NOC to vanture out to foodking without Sylvia knowledge. That does not mean she could then have the intention to also do things to use NOC funds without Ryan knowledge too. So both wrong does not become right. Ryan is wrong, she could sue him for that if she want, but not to the extend of since you do things behind my back, I will also do the same. This is a big no-no. 

Tarot card reader girl that said she had to go though no matter what to face it. Things like assets will need to go in about 6 months time ( during June ). So looks like what she said is going to come true already based on what happened for past 2 plus weeks plus this new interview video.

3 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Don't want to waste 2 hours of my life. 

More interested if the video did address the following : 

1. The Fat and Big D**k and D**p throat failure.
  2. The alleged s*x video. 
  3. The barter s*x for services allegations involving talent A.

The rest are all fluff to me. 

Yup, she got address in the video and it's in the timestamp under description. Click on the timestamp to skip to these part that you want to watch lor. But then what she address is not really address the issue. She just go around the bush explain why she did this and did that. But end up leave the question mark of did she do it or not? So that explain a lot actually...

Edited by Yewheng

9 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Watching this right now. 1 Hour and 47 Mins. Where's Mothership's summary when you need it?

WhatsApp screenshots from Sylvia's pov: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KIbY7JN21drVoLmX8i_seImKXB6DzAcL/view

Wow Xiaxue looks very different from pre-2010 days. Money does buy beauty I guess.

Not so much for Sylvia though. The money spent aren't holding up well. 

Either way, still not watching the video. 

If Shu Qi is doing the interview though, I might change my mind. LOL

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Thanks for the summary, not going to click on this nonsense and give them more views..

Pattern more then badminton between Sylvia and Ryan. Let's see whether Ryan will also follow suit to come out for interview. Haha

3 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

About the Ryan secretly Make use of NOC to vanture out to foodking without Sylvia knowledge. That does not mean she could then have the intention to also do things to use NOC funds without Ryan knowledge too. So both wrong does not become right. Ryan is wrong, she could sue him for that if she want, but not to the extend of since you do things behind my back, I will also do the same. This is a big no-no. 

Sylvia is the majority shareholder and CEO of NOC, so by extension, she holds the controlling decision making power of the company. If Ryan had been using NOC's finances and other resources for Foodking and Renoking, wouldn't she need to approve and sign off on it? And there is nothing wrong with one founder going on to explore other interests or business opportunities especially if the new entity deals with content that is not within NOC's sphere of interest.

I am more interested to know if Sylvia has indeed been using company property and finances for her own personal use. 

Also, did Sylvia address the allegations of her brother drawing a salary from NOC for SPR purposes?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1