NOC Saga: Sylvia Breaks Silence (Xiaxue Exclusive)

BabyBlade

Message added by BabyBlade

Part 1 of the Saga.

3 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Should give people a chance. Human is not perfect..

Criminal offence not civil how to 🤔🤔🤔

but nowadays slap on wrist only 🤫🤫🤫

Edited by Inlinefour
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Inlinefour said:

Criminal offence not civil how to 🤔🤔🤔

Yup, I mean she will confirmed face the music. The offence and etc is not we say, it will end up depend on investigation and etc. So once she get the deserved punishment/sentence and etc.. after she completed the sentence or punishment. Then that should be it.. and I feel by then public should just treat it as she already gotten what she deserved and then move on and give her chance after that..

• Praise 1

I tell you what will happen lah.

after this , she will not friend friend anyone anymore.  Xikuay also same thing.

they will become more experienced in life and not so naive and kiddy anymore.

going forward, everything will be gong shi gong ban….. no more bff , lovey dovey with anyone anymore.

*stab* *stab*  

Real Life kicked in , woah!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

no need another person la

you can ownself create ownself chat history with 2 phones … lol

I can't afford another phone that's why need an accomplice for help. 😅

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Yewheng said:

Yup, I mean she will confirmed face the music. The offence and etc is not we say, it will end up depend on investigation and etc. So once she get the deserved punishment/sentence and etc.. after she completed the sentence or punishment. Then that should be it.. and I feel by then public should just treat it as she already gotten what she deserved and then move on and give her chance after that..

I am quite confused so to why Sylvia did a 180 degree pivot in her behavior, as compared to how she was like during the XX interview yesterday.

Yesterday she appeared to be on the war-path. Today, she suddenly publishes an apology letter. 

Wonder what could have precipitated such a change?

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Yup, she confirmed will get into trouble with mom/tafep with regard to salary payment to sikeen for that few months that he is not working in NOC and to get PR. Doesn't matter whether in the past sikeen how hardworking, how good he work, how long her worked for NOC. The law is very clear. Wrong doing means wrong doing. 

The workplace harressment, bad treatment and etc.. she could also need to face the music. That one she can't run also.. 

Hopefully after all these episode, she could learnt to be a better person and treat people nicely and respect. Treat people nicely does not mean treat employees like their very close friend/ sisters or sort of. Treat people nicely with respect means just don't scold them bad words, don't say those f**k word here and there to employees, don't lose tamper over employees for nothing. Show some concern if employee got mentioned they are in depression/ or possible mental problem and etc. These are just work relationship between employers and employees. She need to draw a very clear line..

seems people making case study out of the saga. got presentation in school. i think go outside throw stone out of 10 maybe 8 or 9 know this saga. i feel my mind was forcibly raped and i cant forget about reading this saga. although the saga got nothing to do with me, i still suffer from emotional trauma. i feel like a snowflake and butt hurt by being left out of being a voyeur into their lives becos my eyes and age fail me..

why i say that? becos i cant read all the screen shots and my eye hurts. after i read some of them i dont understand and my brain hurt. im too old for this... the rest of you who are updating and summarizing, thank you. our paparazzi here doesnt exist. but at least i have the kind people in mcf giving the gist. the buggers updating at edmw really cmi. 🤣

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, noobcarbuyer said:

I am quite confused so to why Sylvia did a 180 degree pivot in her behavior, as compared to how she was like during the XX interview yesterday.

Yesterday she appeared to be on the war-path. Today, she suddenly publishes an apology letter. 

I don't know what she is thinking..

But if I were her.. I think the situation mightbe, she realised that this time there is no escape already. Coz no matter how she explain, wrong doing means wrong doing. So have to admit it and apologize. Maybe yesterday interview with xx is actually to show public that actually Ryan is also not that good that public imagine and Ryan does play some part in causing all these issues. Which is actually the case based on the past 3 weeks saga and that interview with xx. Like I said, wrong doing means wrong doing. She could choose to act differently and things will not be in this situation she is now. So yeah.. things are in our hand.. it's how we approach things that make a big difference. If do it bad, the outcome will be bad. If do it good and respect.. the outcome will also end up be in good shape..

5 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Her conscious?

2 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Her conscious?

Don't know.. only she will know..

So hopefully this time round she really wake up her idea and change for a better person..

10 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Since going to go down, might as well help XX get her 24 hours’ worth of page views, after that then issue mitigation plea

• Haha! 2

during XX interview ... sylvia pecah lobang that ryan got many "best friends" ...

got ranking some more? 

go overseas trip fully paid? [sly] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Wah Lau eh this boy is very irritating. Why can’t he talk normally. Sure have more subscribers.

ok la. very good already.. can understand some

• Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

ok la. very good already.. can understand some

yeah ... at least his premboyry education is not wasted .... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

yeah ... at least his premboyry education is not wasted .... lol

my prembree tree standard can communicate very well with his premboyry tree standard, our interface is compatible. 😅