Missing Person

Fitvip

Leave Home,maybe their Childrens don't like them.?Alot Old Folkes very sensitive to remark by their Childrens or In Law[like Jamesc Oops😄].....They knew the Younger Generation don't like them,even more if they have Illness.

Edited by ER-3682

Missing person is normal. These  are strange cos all are sought after by the same guy in SPH Media Limited, Circulation Division!

• Haha! 6

35 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Missing person is normal. These  are strange cos all are sought after by the same guy in SPH Media Limited, Circulation Division!

He is the point of contact lah....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 6

Hong Ronghui,  Hong Rongyao maybe related.  Stay not far of each other,  and IC start with S means not too young also.... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

I am more curious if SPH have breached PDPA regulations for publishing full personal data in the public. While the NRIC is partially blanked out, full name and address are fully revealed.

Not much different from ah long spraying details on the walls... 

05-07-yap-ah-moi-loanshark-local.jpg

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 10

36 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

I am more curious if SPH have breached PDPA regulations for publishing full personal data in the public. While the NRIC is partially blanked out, full name and address are fully revealed.

You can take umbrage against umbrage 😂😂😂

• Haha! 4

Not sure why there is a deadline.   What if I found the person on 23 Nov?

Also, why isn't the point of contact a police officer?  For all we know, the person searching for them is a loanshark looking for those who still owe him money..

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Hong Ronghui,  Hong Rongyao maybe related.  Stay not far of each other,  and IC start with S means not too young also.... 

i know Hong Ronghong! 😁

All the old fudgies will know too~~

• Haha! 2

I think these people won a contest by SPH.... perhaps $$ hence they have to prove that they've attempted to contact them but they've gone missing? 

Edited by Old-driver
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

they are selling it as a service, otherwise, facebook and whatsap will be a more powerful social tool than news paper for this purpose, it is why they have to demonstrate some value add. The guy will have to be the focal point, and taking all the spam calls. He can serve as a facilitator if those who leave are really because of family dispute also. 

Edited by Ct3833

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

they must have gotten a signed family consent form. SPH is not a small organisation, they will have a big team of legal people to ensure what they do will not get  themselves into trouble .

• Praise 1

59 minutes ago, Old-driver said:

i know Hong Ronghong😁

All the old fudgies will know too~~

I'd pretend and prefer that I donno him...😅

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

The person is no longer staying there nor is it their current address. So what PDPA breach ?

↡ Advertisement