Gong Li giving up Sg citizenship?

yishunite

I am not surprised there is a PRC manpower shortage, both Singapore and China have variously locked down for coming to two years people want to go home to see their families.

What I am surprised is that China has enough well paying jobs to satisfy the returnees, even if there are heaps of vacant apartments.

People need to make a living and China can’t sustain all of it.

↡ Advertisement

How to head off a popular revolution 101. Or otherwise known as protect retirement protect China from fragmenting.

Visual example here.

China belongs to everyone, even fervent young men from Penang who perished in the 72 at Yellow Flower Gorge.

P/s how many films are there in the star wars universe?

Same as the number of times Sun yat sen organized attempts at breaking the manchurian dynasty.

Edited by Datsun366

1 hour ago, Scion said:

ok lah, China is "asking" those who are born there to go back

not as if they are demanding us who are the 3rd generations born and bred in Nanyang ones 

if they have the audacity to do that, then it's 🖕 to them

They dont demand we go back, they only demand we agree with them on everything they decide

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Macrosszero said:

I am not surprised there is a PRC manpower shortage, both Singapore and China have variously locked down for coming to two years people want to go home to see their families.

What I am surprised is that China has enough well paying jobs to satisfy the returnees, even if there are heaps of vacant apartments.

People need to make a living and China can’t sustain all of it.

heard the big China tech companies are now offering very good salaries... probably even more than what they can get in Singapore

that's why many China engineers are heading back

• Praise 2

41 minutes ago, Vid said:

To become a sg citizen, one has to renounce other citizenships. Did she or it didn't apply to her?

someone i know mariied to local sg guy, dont convert pink ic cos she still own properties in china, plus their version of CPF which is quite good according to her.... so cannot give up.

can gongli somehow still own properties under say parents or proxies name? not kenna ransome? who knows

1 minute ago, Playtime said:

someone i know mariied to local sg guy, dont convert pink ic cos she still own properties in china, plus their version of CPF which is quite good according to her.... so cannot give up.

can gongli somehow still own properties under say parents or proxies name? not kenna ransome? who knows

Don't think anyone need to sell foreign properties in order to get sg citizenship. It's only when buying HDB flat then it plays a part. Pretty sure Gong Li is not interested in a puny flat 😂😂

• Praise 2

2 minutes ago, Scion said:

heard the big China tech companies are now offering very good salaries... probably even more than what they can get in Singapore

that's why many China engineers are heading back

but if their upper end earning sg level salary... yet 600million earning 1000RMB only... thats a horrible situation...

imagine 50% of singaporeans locally earning equivalent of 1000RMB while housing cost stay the same 😱 

Just now, Vid said:

Don't think anyone need to sell foreign properties in order to get sg citizenship. It's only when buying HDB flat then it plays a part. Pretty sure Gong Li is not interested in a puny flat 😂😂

What he meant is the could Gongli own properties (via proxy) that resulted in this headline

5 minutes ago, Vid said:

its not that she needs to sell china properties to get SG IC.... the problem is without china citizenship, her china property ownership can become complicated. which is why my friend remain PRC.

12 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Not criticising her but she has never been sweet.... Don't recall any role she played is in the sweet category. 

I always think she has a sultry look instead. Haha

6 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Jia lat liao😂

My passport expired.  Cannot get it updated in China Merchant Bank.

Now, cannot use the money in my bank account.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

My passport expired.  Cannot get it updated in China Merchant Bank.

Now, cannot use the money in my bank account.

I learnt that once too. You should have taken all out before your expiry. I will have to do that 2023, then go back update

• Haha! 1

21 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Unless you have China bank account.

But what I actually mean is I pay for KTV with Wechat too. Later I also kenna. hahaha

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Playtime said:

its not that she needs to sell china properties to get SG IC.... the problem is without china citizenship, her china property ownership can become complicated. which is why my friend remain PRC.

I'm sure with their connections, sure got a way out.

9 minutes ago, Arogab said:

But what I actually mean is I pay for KTV with Wechat too. Later I also kenna. hahaha

Jia lak...  if one day you become minister. 

They will screen shot your ktv... and dong guan?.. we chat records to black mail you 🤣🤣

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I learnt that once too. You should have taken all out before your expiry. I will have to do that 2023, then go back update

Remaining balance for TaoBao purchase 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1